Razor

Razor Battalion Application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: Razor

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:549466639

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): Community Modeller & Plat VIP

Age (Must be 14+): 20

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 4mo 2w 1d

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: Yes

Do you meet the requirements: Yes

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot: SYEdYJsrEpbS-DJIFTusKYZfsX4J0DYKLAc6GsMvLhKdMcD-BU62q9tn-24lE3Zn99W22DYIp6uIyI7TdtFK4W5dL5wmBostcr1Dhfid2gGXIHeDsU87YuS72JY8yRjxCs91PxjG

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): 41st SpecOps 2nd LT Razor

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): DU Vice Commander - Battalion Warrant Officer - Plo Koon

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): I have recently but it was voided by HC.

What is the Battalion Motto: “Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender”

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): Battalion is responsible for demonstrating to the army that they are exemplary clones and for maintaining a neutral stance, but this obligation pertains more to their behaviour and conduct rather than a direct responsibility. Additionally, Battalion's primary duty is to ensure the smooth operation of the base, which involves granting permission for training exercises, departures from the main base, and other similar tasks. Lastly, the battalion is accountable for directing attacks on planets during Republic-CIS conflicts or when the Republic mandates an investigation of a planet where there may be disruptions or an uprising. These are the key functions and obligations of the battalion.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum): My qualifications, including my reputation as an active member of the community and effective leader, make me an ideal candidate for battalion. The current members of the battalion would benefit greatly from having someone with my level of expertise and confidence. Throughout my 4 months on the server, I have held high-ranking positions in several organizations, such as Vice Commander within DU, Major in CE, High Council in Jedi, and many additional high ranks on IRP, I have assisted within many regiments in providing temporary support to individuals as they climb the ranks. I am deeply invested in the server's community and regularly spend a significant amount of my free time there. Whenever I encounter confusion or difficulties, I am not afraid to ask questions in order to better understand and improve. I am able to commit roughly 25 hours per week to the server, with the exception of Wednesday's and Thursday's from 6 p.m. to 3 a.m. due to my employment. However, my activity will only decrease if I become ill, am needed for modelling work or if an essential personal or professional matter arises. Having previously served in battalion, I am familiar with the responsibilities and expectations of the rank and will work to fulfil my minimums and attend all meetings, provided that they do not conflict with my work schedule. I am dedicated to becoming a valuable member of the community and contributing to the success of battalion.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? I do understand. 

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):

(Leading Battalion)
Battalion leaders are typically expected to direct combat operations from the mid or backlines, utilizing voice amplification and chat to issue orders, as well as binoculars or status reports to stay informed of the current situation. While it is acceptable to move about during combat, it is important to remain with a protective regiment or squad and avoid venturing alone to the frontline.

(Not Leading)
During events, members of battalion should prioritize the regiments under their supervision and provide assistance with their combat skills and arsenal as needed. If directed by the leading battalion, you must ensure that your commands are followed and that your regiments are ordered to specific locations, such as during a building search. However, it is important to note that you do not have free reign to issue orders to your regiments at your own discretion. Regimental commanders are responsible for commanding their own troops. Battalion members who are not in leadership roles may either remain with their regiment or move to the mid or frontline, depending on their equipment and tactical considerations. It is important to exercise good judgment and avoid frontline combat if you are overseeing a regiment such as the 41st while using a sniper.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

They will need to complete 3 objectives before passing their trial phase. These 3 trails are:

A complex open training e.g. (SIM, SCT or a complex breach)

Lead a Planetary (With or Without Voice amp)

Lead a Planetary and perform a debrief (With a Voice Amp)

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too: Anyone below or at  the rank of Captain can be demoted or promoted by them.

Anything else?: Cheers for reading! : )

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

+1 

Solid APP
Shown commitment to the server

will be good in battalion like before dont leave early again lol

Knows his shit 

BATT is cool lol

Great lad

whatever happened in DU was messy so i do not feel if should effect him getting into batt

Edited by Rex [W-G]

REX.gif

+1 lad competent. makes sexy models

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council
Head Medical Officer

DU Spec Ops Captain 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fs15jctajrzabnki0p

+1

Very strong app with lots of experience showcased. I certainly consider you a trust and respected member of the community who could go very far in Batt given the chance.

Best of luck to you, Razor. Hope to see you on the field.

+1
- A good pick for battalion, competent even though he has fucked up in the past battalion is the perfect reg for redemption.
- Can I get a personal GM Medic Model now?

Edited by Arrow

"Current Ranks"
Idk something
"Past Ranks"
Battalion CPT - Tech - Jedi Ace Caesar Leutnant - WW2 Event Planner -  GM SpecOps COL
The Bad Batch Tech GIF by Star Wars

+1

- could be a good fit in battalion because he been a warrant officer before.
but resigned for a unknown reason.

- got a good application. 

- been hearing some things about him that he made mistakes in DU.

i would like to see you in Battalion again, and think you could do well.
Good luck.

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

| Battalion CPT | CE 2nd LT | 104th LT COL CG EXO | 41st MJR | MCC 2nd LT | 74th ADV R |

+1

- Good application
- Been Batt before 

Past T-RP/ICRP/IRP Ranks: Admiral, Army Vice Commander, 501st Lieutenant, SF Commander, Vice Manager

Past IORP/IRP Ranks: IC SQ40 Commando, IC Temp Vice Commander, DT Vice Commander, Shock Vice Commander

Past CWRP Ranks: 212th Colonel, 41st Sergeant, 501st Lieutenant Colonel, CG Executive Officer, 212th T Executive Officer

+1/neutral(mostly +1)

-Good guy and capable

-Knows his shit as he has been here for a long time

-Trusted guy

-Good app

-HAD some issues in the past with him, but NOTHING MAJOR and it's basically been sweeped under the rug now, so not too scared about that

Edited by DuckZ

+1
How many times have you applied by now lmao

gsp-bows.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------
Current Ranks
Jr Developer
Battalion Officer

Former Ranks
CF-99 Squad Leader
IRP Executive Administrator
Fleet Commodore