Tasker's Staff Application

In-game name(s): Tasker

Steam Name: uncletasker

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:589845583

Age when applying: 18

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Wales, BST

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 3 months 1 week

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: 501st Gamma ARC Major and Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes and I prefer to speak

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: January 2022 and no breaks

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: Very often

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): https://imgur.com/a/0cgmUU9

State the role of staff on the server: The role of staff on the server is to maintain roleplay standards by moderating all players by making sure none of the server rules are broken which in turn allows a smooth experience of RP. They are there to help anyone who needs assistance such as helping someone who is stuck or dealing with players in the form of finding out the truth about something that has taken place which needs OOC intervention.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes I’ve got a great understanding of them

List of all previous server staff experience: CWRP Event Planner, ICRP Senior Moderator

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: 

I’d ask for the name of the individual who is randomly killing clones and I’d TP to them in noclip to see if they are actively doing it. If they aren’t then I would check blogs to see if I can find evidence of them doing it. If I were to find evidence then I would bring them into a sit preferably in an area where I wont be interrupted and explain to them what they have done wrong, and what punishment they are going to receive. 

If they don’t agree or argue with my reasoning then I would ask for a more senior member of staff's opinion and let the individual know that they can appeal the punishment on the forums.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I’d take the claim and TP to the cadet. Once I’m there I would let them know I’m going to bring someone to train them. I would then ask in the OOC chat if anyone would like to volunteer to train a cadet and if I get no response then I would ask Battalion to send someone to the cadet area or bring someone preferably who is an NCO.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

Since it’s an accident then I wouldn’t intervene as there are in character punishments / ways to deal with that situation. I understand that accidents can happen and if the individual is still having problems safetying their weapon then I would help them by showing them how to safety it.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

As a staff member I would do nothing as this violates no OOC rules so there is no reason to do anything about it.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

There is a section at the end of the server rules which explains “Unwritten rules still exist” so I would explain to them that it is up to my discretion whether or not what they have done is Fail RP and make sure they are aware that just because something is not explicitly written down, that does not mean it is not violating server rules. Once they understand I would warn them for Fail RP based on the seriousness of the incident.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

In this scenario, I can understand why someone might not agree with a specific punishment so I would do my best to make them understand but if they continue to disagree then I would ask for a more senior member of staff's opinion. If the arguing continues or becomes noticeably more hostile then I would remind them that arguing will only worsen the situation and tell them they can make an appeal on the forums.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I have been a continuously active member of the community for around a year and a half now and I have thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of the server to the fullest. This has allowed me to become an experienced member of the server. I don’t believe that is a requirement but I do believe that being experienced is an integral part of being a staff member with the trust put into the role of being staff and the knowledge needed to deal with any type of situation you are required to handle. This in turn would allow me to excel as a member of staff as I am more than prepared to deal with any scenario. I would like to give back to the community who play the server after they have made my time enjoyable by working hard behind the scenes. I understand that being a member of staff positively impacts the server in a great way and would like to contribute by being a member of staff. 

I have a decent level of experience dealing with staff situations as I have dealt with a reasonable amount of sits and scenarios that required OOC intervention in the past whilst having SAM’s. Most commands are already known but something that was never properly taught was how to conduct yourself as a staff member which is something that would be taught and learnt during the induction to staff. On top of this I believe I am a trustworthy member of the community whilst also being easily approachable and welcoming to those who play the server. I am really driven and have the personality to go above and beyond what is asked so I have no doubt I would be able to put that to use as a member of staff. 

Excluding my OOC ranks, I have had a mass amount of experience through In character ranks such as Battalion, Hierarchy and being SO+ for over a year. These experiences like having to make important and influential decisions have allowed me to become who I am today in terms of maturity and experience. The level of responsibility and accountability held on me during certain ranks I have obtained during my time on the server have allowed a certain level of undoubtful trust to be installed on me and I believe this is a key aspect of what being staff needs and is. During my time on the server I have made mistakes which have taught me lessons that might not have been possible if I didn’t make that certain mistake. These lessons also allow me to handle situations better and I am able to put myself into the shoes of someone else who has made a mistake. 

Overall, I believe that if I was to be given a chance in the staff team I would excel thanks to the experience gained from the time I have spent on the server, ranks I have held both IC and OOC and also because of learning from mistakes. I would like to prove to myself and others that I am a capable and helpful member of the community. I have wanted to be a member of staff pretty much since I joined the server and I know that I would not throw the opportunity away.

+1 

Tasker is cool man 👍

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

+1
Has shown dedication and commitment in this application.
Has experience with ULX.
Reached many high ranks.
Always has been helpful in some situations.

Overall, tasker is a really good choice. He has helped me with some claims back when he was modeller.

spacer.png

+1

Great guy
Got experience
Trusted with ranks
Beautiful

Current Ranks

[CWRP] 

41st ARC 2nd LT | Administrator | Jedi Padawan | Detainment Droid 

Past Ranks

[CWRP]

501st Commander | 501st Sergeant | Jedi Operator | Jedi PadawanEvent Planner Clone Guard Private

Jedi Peacekeeper 501st Special Operations Colonel | Clone Force 99 Squad Leader H-07 

Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | GM Fire Droid

Jedi Guardian Jedi Knight | CT 3166

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Private Scout Trooper Sargent | Sith Apprentice | ST 3166 | Shock Trooper Private

[IORP]

T-SEC Lance Corporal Fonollio

[T-RP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Hutt Clan Henchman

[ICRP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Pyke Henchman

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Jr Medic 2nd Lieutenant

Sheep.png

+1

Positives:

- Is active

- Good application

- Achieved high rank in game

- Trusted member

- Solid Application to Staff

Negatives:

- N/A

Overall:

Tasker is a good guy and would be a very good pick for Staff overall! 

Good luck! 

- cam

Current Ranks:

GM Commander camo

CWRP Senior Admin

Previous Ranks:

GM ARC Colonel camo

Ahsoka Vs Morgan.gif

+1
-Tasker is a nice man and knows when to be serious about a subject
-He is indeed active
-Good App
-Has been trusted with ulx powers before and is a trusted member of the community

Good luck Tasker

Me and tasker got up to some right buggery but I personally think staff isn't for him. give it two weeks after he's been accepted and he'll want to be a buggering Event Planner. Such a silly buggering man.
goodbye-and-feck-off-bye.gif

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

+1

Looks like everything has been stated!

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

+1 
- A trustworthy individual who has proven their worth by achieving high ranks.
- Tasker has been here for a considerable period of time.
- Knowledgeable about how ULX works.
- Based on my experience, he is easy to talk to.
- The application is well-written.

Edited:
Forgot to mention that he has a lovely voice!

Edited by Lauritzen

[ CURRENT RANKS ]

CT PVT Lauritzen

[ PAST RANKS ]

CWRP Administrator

501st Legion Lieutenant Colonel

Doom's Unit Commander 

442nd Siege Battalion Commander

RRD Advanced Researcher

74th Advanced Researcher

he deserves it and actually cares a little deep down about garys mod, so please give him staff.

i also taught him how to not metagame 🙂

ps. listen here SMT you guys fuck up so much already as it is so please just do the world a favor and help a child in need. (much love no one has to get hurt)

currently au tistic

Previous Ranks:

501st ARC Colonel/Temp Exo

DS Squad Leader F73

CWRP Administrator

+1

- highly competent and qualified

Current Rank
501st Commander 

Past Ranks
501st EXO & Colonel | 327th LT Colonel | Battalion 2nd & 1st LT | CT Medic Captain | 41st Captain 
Jedi Shaman | GM & 501st SpecOps Colonel  |  CWRP Event Planner
ST VC & Storm Commando SL | Sith Spectre | IRP Senior Event Planner

+1

- Tasker is highly capable and always reliable.

- Never a dull moment with him around always entertaining and willing to par take.

Current Ranks: ICRP Admin

Previous Ranks: Sith Sub-Path Leader, Battalion Lieutenant Colonel, 501st Vice-Commander/Lieutenant Commander, DarkRP Admin, Deathrun Admin, CG Colonel, SCP RP Super Admin. SCP-096, The Serpants Hand, CI Delta, IJAMEA, O5-3. Site Director, GOC, Echo-14, MC&D Salesman, Anderdon Robotics Robot, Sarkic Karcist/Vice-Manager, SCP-1048 (When WL), Head Researcher, MTF E-11 Commander, Ethics Committee, Church of the broken God Maxwellism/Orthodox, Harrow-23 Manager And NU-7

+1

I don't think Tasker can do anything more to prove his worth of this position, he would be an excellent addition to the staff team and I can see him going far

Best of Luck!

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

Denied
Unfortunately you have not been selected at this time.

Current Ranks:
RC Auxiliary Security Staff Honour Guard

Previous Ranks: 
RC Commander F71 CWRP Staff Manager Plo Koon