Walter Webb

Ethics Committee Department

APPLICATIONS OPEN
Requirements:
6+ days of in-game time minimum.

Less than 10 warns(exceptions can be made).

Questions marked with a * need 100+ words.

Minimum wordcount to be accepted is 500+ words(not counting the questions).

Level 50 in-game.

[BASIC INFORMATION]
In-Game Name:

STEAM ID:

Current In-Game time:

Current Warnings ( Show a screenshot of
your warns in game):

[IMPORTANT INFORMATION]
1. Please list the first 3 roles of Ethics Committee and what it is they do as part of the foundation and Site Administration?*

2. Can you explain the 3 Lessons of the ethics committee and why they are important?*

3.  Why do you believe you should be accepted into the Ethics Committee?*

4.  Explain in detail what the SCP Facility is and why it is important.*

5. If you are playing Ethics Committee and a situation has occurred with the O5 being  unethical and unlawful by ordering mass executions of high ranking members, what would you do?

6.  You hear that the Site Director and Head Reseracher have been abusing the powers of the SCPs on site(such ass 500 and 2295), what do you do?

7. You witness 2 Researchers wasting D-Class by throwing them into  SCP-106 for "Feeding", what do you do?

8. While on duty a breach occurs and you have the time and option of opening 1 of 2 gates to save someone from an incoming SCP, on 1 side is a fellow ECM and O1 unit and on the other 5 junior researchers, what gate do you open and why?

In-Game Name:Nathan Beck

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:226317849

Current In-Game time:9w 3d

your warns in game):B0631A945427748347728C2E7B623CC7A339C756

[IMPORTANT INFORMATION]

1. Please list the first 3 roles of Ethics Committee and what it is they do as part of the foundation and Site Administration?*

We advise the O5s on what is and what isn’t acceptable, for example a local public outbreak of 008:If there were to be an anomalous outbreak on the surface depending on the scale and severity we would advise the O5 council on how to deal with the threat we would take into account the risk of it getting to the public or If the public has a high risk of her finding out about the incident he would take the local population into consideration and the local train every single detail would be important in such an event and how we can deal with it eventually after a quick but important command of time depending on the situation we would come to a decision and inform the O5 Council about our decision.

We are the people who balance the moral costs again an example is basically, if to achieve the common good a necessary evil is required then with no other options we will agree with it. To give an example if there was maybe one person that was an infected of an unknown anomalous virus with the potential of wiping out humanity but there was a small chance that if we research the virus  We would be able to cure him depending of course on how fast we have to make a decision First we would see how big of a risk the person is and if the risk is too high then he would have to be killed For the good of humanity and the world as a whole, Or maybe someone is interrogating a spy or an infiltrator or someone who is having second Thoughts about what he’s been doing in the foundation if he used unnecessary violence he would stop it because it’s not NECESSARY

We observe what is going on inside the facilities such as tests and interrogations etc and if something unethical is done we report it and eventually the person being unethical will be punished.To use the previous example if someone is interrogating someone was unnecessary violence we would depending on the rank of course stop them and report him after some shitty bureaucracy and paperwork he would be eventually punished by his superiors and the punishment’s severity all depends of course on how unethical the person was
[18:18]
The punishment could be a demotion it could be a warning it could be even Even worse are we all know what’s worse than a straight up to demotion to a Lower rank

2. Can you explain the 3 Lessons of the ethics committee and why they are important?*

1. The Foundation is not evil: We are not monsters,terrorists or torturers we are against non needed cruelty.Cruelty that isn’t necessary will be punished like I said we are not monsters we are not the chaos insurgency we want peace and we want the human race to be safe do for a kids to sleep on the two ears and not have to worry about the monsters underneath the bed or in their Class it will protect those who can’t protect themselves we are good.We are peaceful but we will do everything it takes to protect the larger part of the population or we die trying

2. The Foundation doesn’t rule the world: we serve it, we protect it and make sure the stories parents tell their kids before going to bed stay just that, stories. We serve the overall best interests of the world regardless of what the population thinks it wants. For example if there were to be an anomalous virus in the Internet which is possible anything is possible these days Then probably to the annoyance of the population we would shut down the Internet if necessary we would also protect as many as we can even if it means sacrifising some to protect our race from extinction no matter what

3. The 'P' stands for Protect: We do not destroy anomalies that we can contain We are not a global occult coalition or The chaos insurgency we are the SCP foundation we secure we contain and we protect As I have said before we are not monsters we are not evil we do everything we can for humanity for our race If we didn’t protect nobody would know but he has the amount of power we do and luckily we’ve use that power for humanity not for us we are very Charitable if you think about it Luckily for all of us or we would be doomed

3.  Why do you believe you should be accepted into the Ethics Committee?*
I value morality but I understand when there is no other choice. My knowledge of the SCPs certainly will help me with my decision making and is an asset I can use for important decisions that need to be made ASAP for example during a breach for a termination order with my understanding of SCPs I can see if it is truly needed and if there is a risk of the SCP leaving the site, I also know how to remain calm during angering situations and that is certainly important to not let emotions cloud my judgmen during a moment of needt.

4.  Explain in detail what the SCP Facility is and why it is important.*

The SCP foundation is a secret organisation devoted to protect humanity from the anomalous and make sure that the general public does not find out about some monsters that exist in our world and beyond it is important because without the SCP foundation countless of anomalous entities with roam free or all be terminated or used as a weapon by other evil groups that seek to destroy the SCP foundation and take advantage of the monsters to further their own gain and power the  SCP parts of their name stand for secure contain protect unlike other groups we don’t use them the only anomalies we use are either for the better good of humanity what’s your research or destroy what we can to destroy now with our current knowledge

5. If you are playing Ethics Committee and a situation has occurred with the O5 being  unethical and unlawful by ordering mass executions of high ranking members, what would you do?

Firstly but quickly gather evidence of his actions and then take the O5 into custody and put him into an isolated room.

6.  You hear that the Site Director and Head Reseracher have been abusing the powers of the SCPs on site(such ass 500 and 2295), what do you do?

I would at first confront the site director about it try to understand his motivations and after that I would talk to the researcher to see why he deems it necessary to abuse the powers of an SCP After I have gone with her motivations and reasons I would file a report and send it to the committee if I deem it Completely unethical like it probably is it will have to be a very very very good reason to abuse the powers so I would probably demote both of them and replace them with more competent men of the rank

7. You witness 2 Researchers wasting D-Class by throwing them into  SCP-106 for "Feeding", what do you do?

Detain them they weren’t supposed to be there in the first place without good reason or approval and then questioned them as protocol and then the moat him know to researchers are supposed to be at SCP 106   Especially not For feeding

8. While on duty a breach occurs and you have the time and option of opening 1 of 2 gates to save someone from an incoming SCP, on 1 side is a fellow ECM and O1 unit and on the other 5 junior researchers, what gate do you open and why?

I would save the researchers considering   I would save more people even though the ethics committee is a higher rank he knows the risks of the foundation if I had the chance I would say both but due to the amount of research is and information they could’ve acquired even though they are only junior researchers I would most likely save them but it depends from situation to situation for me even though I Value the ethics committee and the Omega one more

Just now, Walter Webb said:

I am on a phone so trying to do anything forums related is impossible and I dont want to ruin the entire thread. 

No do it rn within the next 4 sec or I start crying

Just do it when you got time, would make it easier for people to find it 😄

e14discordavatarv4big.png.70dd6383d299a5ee1bbda2cc27ad0c43.pngNoe

SCP-RP Senior Staff / Lead Mentor

STEAM_0:0:131395686  ─  NOE#2960  ─  🇩🇪 / 🇬🇧

[BASIC INFORMATION]

In-Game Name: Melo Samue

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:175661881

Current In-Game time: 4w 2d 

your warns in game):
 1285BA1725F7837E81FA5B9324F76546B0DE9602

[IMPORTANT INFORMATION]

1. Please list the first 3 roles of Ethics Committee and what it is they do as part of the Foundation and Site Administration?*:

The Ethics Committee advises the O5 Council on what should and shouldn't be done taking into consideration every detail, the local population, the damage that an action can cause to both the Foundation and to the locals, the costs and the risks. Take as an example a breach in SCP-173's containment, the Ethics Committee analyzes every single detail before making a decision on what is and isn't the best option and then we report it to the O5 Council.

The Ethics Committee are the ones that balance the moral cost, to allow a bright future for humanity the Committee must choose a "lesser evil" to prevent the anomalous from spreading to the world, use as an example a SCP-016 outbreak in a small village, the Foundation could try to find a cure to save the small village however in the meantime the virus could spread to larger villages or even cities causing a pandemic that would cost the lifes of thousands or even destroy humanity as a whole, however the other option is to terminate everyone in the small village to prevent it from spreading further, between these 2 options the one choosen by the Committee should be the one that benefits Humanity. 

The Ethics Committee as eyes all over Foundation and constantly observes the interrogations, SCP tests, etc. and they do that to make sure that there isn't any resource waste or unecessary violence happening, take as an example a researcher that is just throwing Class-Ds into SCP-76's CC so "SCP-076 can have fun", the Committee job is to punish people like that, another example is an unecessarly violent interrogation, depending on the Clearance of the interrogator we could stop him and report him so he could be punished, the punishments vary, depending on the severity it it can go from a simple warning to a rank demotion.

2. Can you explain the 3 Lessons of the ethics committee and why they are important?*: 

Lesson 1: The Foundation is not evil, the Foundation doesn't use violence when not needed, we are not ISIS neither we are torturers or criminals, we use violence when necessary as a mean to protect humanity not destroy it, for the children to the elders currently alive to live a peaceful life without having to worry about the horrible things stored inside our facilities violence is NECESSARY, however it shouldn't be used when not needed.

Lesson 2: The Foundation doesn't rule the world it's actually quite the opposite, we EXIST for the world, we are quite the "Guardian Angels" of the world, we protect it without wanting a "Thanks" in exchange, we abdicated a normal life to protect humanity from the monsters, the Foundation serves the world and will always act in it's best interests doesn't matter the cost or what the population thinks.

Lesson 3: The "P" stands for "Protect", "Secure" "Contain" "Protect" are the words that form the acronym "SCP", we Secure by locating anomalies and taking quick action to prevent it from affecting nearby villages/cities, we "Contain" the most terrible monsters to prevent them from hurting humanity, but most importantly we "Protect", we protect humanity, we protect our race, we protect the world as we know it, trough our immense resources and manpower that is used wisely we keep the monsters away, we keep all the families living in the cities and villages safe and despite the cost we always do what's necessary to PROTECT the world, even if it mean having to choose between the greater or the lesser evil.

3.  Why do you believe you should be accepted into the Ethics Committee?*: 

Personally I value ethics, we don't need unecessary bloodletings and deaths, I always try to do my job nearly perfect, notice I said "nearly" because nothing is perfect, I have a great understanding of SCPs, Foundation laws and what should be done and what shouldn't, for example in case of a containment breach the managment of it should fall into the SD's hands to solve, however there can be times where the SD panics and doesn't know what to do, that's why I should be there, to help him and guide him on how to solve it, what actions to take so the next time when I'm not present he won't need help. Other reason for me to be accepted is because I regurarly check tests and interrogations to keep things in check so I always know what's going on and if a test is just a waste of time and resources or if it isn't.

4.  Explain in detail what the SCP Facility is and why it is important.*: 

The SCP Foundation is one of the multiple anomalous organizations, however what sets it apart from the rest is their extensive resources and the inumerous amounts of Facilities spread troughout the world, it specializes in the containment and study of dangerous and not dangerous anomalous items and being denominated "SCPs" which are split into different categories depending on the difficulty to contain them. The importance of the SCP Foundation is so big that all world governments give them a blanck check to act, because without that freedom they wouldn't be able to imprision so many creatures that if let out into society would be catastrophic, they essentially are the one thing that prevents world ending scenarios.

5. If you are playing Ethics Committee and a situation has occurred with the O5 being  unethical and unlawful by ordering mass executions of high ranking members, what would you do?:

Gather evidence and take the O5 Council Member into custody.

6.  You hear that the Site Director and Head Reseracher have been abusing the powers of the SCPs on site(such as 500 and 2295), what do you do?:

Before punishing them I would hear what were the motives for them to do such a thing taking into account their position and then file a report and send to the Committee, if deemed unethical I would proceed with the demotion of both of them and then put more comptent people in those postitions

7. You witness 2 Researchers wasting D-Class by throwing them into  SCP-106 for "Feeding", what do you do?: 

Take them into custody and demote them as feeding an SCP (especially considering it's SCP-106) is a crime in the Foundation's law.

8. While on duty a breach occurs and you have the time and option of opening 1 of 2 gates to save someone from an incoming SCP, on 1 side is a fellow ECM and O1 unit and on the other 5 junior researchers, what gate do you open and why?:

Despite the ECM and O1 being higher clearance and maybe people I know 2 lifes aren't worth enough to sacrifice 5 other lifes, so I would save the junior researchers.

OOC Information

In-Game Name: Jason Dal

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:118119498

Current In-Game time: 1w 2d 15h 02m

your warns in game): 
20200731091955_1.thumb.jpg.885a3501693f1cb98e48df79ea94ea35.jpg

Important Information

1. Please list the first 3 roles of Ethics Committee and what it is they do as part of the foundation and Site Administration?*

1.  As a Ethics Committee Member, we oversee The Foundation in order to make sure that what is being conducted in the facility upholds ethical standards.  As a Ethics Committee Member we make sure that events such as, D-Class Experiments, Interrogation, Threat Extermination, Threat Assessment is done in a way that it is of ethical nature. Thus, say a researcher decides that he is going to test on a SCP. This researcher would grab D-Class from D-Block and get them ready for experiments. If this researcher decides that he is just going to throw endless D-Class into the SCPs cell, this could cause many D-Class to be killed, corrupted, sent mentally insane. This is a example of unethical behavior, as the researcher is just "wasting" D-Class left and right. Exactly the reason why we need a Ethics Committee Member to catch this event of wasting human life, thus intervening and fixing a major error from continuing further.

2.  As a Ethics Committee Member we advise the 05s on how to approach certain scenarios. We let the 05s know what is and isn't acceptable while they decide what is and isn't safe, we still have authority to keep the 05s from being unethical. We help the 05s have morals in their decisions. The 05s might see a fast and easy solution, but we keep them from making a rash decision that could create for negative outcomes then positive. This could consist of a mass extermination of threat, or unethical torture methods to be given to a prisoner. Whatever it is, the Ethics Committee is there to see that we do things methodically, with more positive outcomes then negative. 

3. As a Ethics Committee Member we are like "Judges" of The SCP Facility. Ethics Committee Members find wrong and then punish wrong. But punishment can also be unethical. This is why as a Ethics Committee Member we are like a Judge. We hear out claims, evidence, etc. We then decide what the correct punishment will be. That could range from Janitorial Duty to Death. Some crimes require harsher punishment then others. This is what keeps the balance between right and wrong thus solidifying the presence of the Ethics Committee.

1. The Foundation is not evil. The Foundation may use questionable tactics to ensure protection, and containment, But The Foundation does not use bestiality violence for no good given reason. The words Defense and Assault have two different meanings. Defense; the act of protecting, Assault; the act of attacking. The Foundation protects and only attacks when deemed absolutely necessary. This is because violence brings nothing but corpses, and open questions. This is what the phrase "The Foundation is not evil" represents. The right side of a situation overruling the wrong side of a situation.

2. The Foundation doesn't control the world. The Foundation isn't a world statue, it is the legs of the statue. The Foundation is here to serve the world by Securing, Containing, and Protecting. We do what is ethical and right so that others don't have to experience the effects of Anomalies, SCPs, and various threats that roam the world. The Foundation isn't the war hero in a grand story. Its the whole army.

3. The "P" stands for Protect. The Foundation has one sole task, To Secure, Contain and Protect SCPs. We do not destroy SCPs, torture SCPs, or use SCPs to our advantage. The P in SCP is like the roots of a tree. We are here to protect the SCPs from reeking havoc on the outside world. Like I said above, we are here to keep those innocent from experiencing the negative effects which we do through protecting the SCPs.

I should be accepted into the Ethics Committee because I wish to complete our goals with a moral compass. I want to be the hand that navigates that compass, navigating us in the right direction. If we don't stand for anything, we wont fall for anything. Standing for something is what gives our work purpose, its what gives the long work days meaning. But on a more real life perspective, I believe I have the traits that makes up a good middle man. I understand  the "Greater Good" the "What ifs" and I believe that I am competent in how I assess situations and then how I proceed to execute myself in said situations. 

Secure, Contain, Protect. is a series of words that make up SCP, this makes up the SCP Foundation. The SCP Foundation has spread its grasp widely all over with its various facilities, operatives, and resources. The SCP Foundation is devoted to Securing, Containing and Protecting SCPs. They are vital to the survival of the world. As they house some of the most deadly SCPs, capable of causing detrimental havoc across the globe. The SCP Foundations structure with its Administration to Mobile Task Forces, to Researchers all come together to complete its overall goal which keeps us all so safe. Without its structure the SCP Foundation would turn into something like The Chaos Insurgency. A group devoted to creating Chaos. Thus why the SCP Foundation is required in order to make sure SCPs are protected and are not being used in a negative way. This is also why Foundation Departments work together with their separate goals such as, Making sure SCPs are contained correctly, There is ethical nature in the Foundations work, That SCPs are kept hush hush, That the Foundation itself is secure, etc. Thus making the SCP Foundation a key piece in the world and its stability.

5. If you are playing Ethics Committee and a situation has occurred with the O5 being  unethical and unlawful by ordering mass executions of high ranking members, what would you do?

First step is always to make sure that allegations are true, I would start there and make sure that I am not running head first into something. If said allegations are true. I would issue a detainment call for the 05, after the 05 has detained, hopefully peacefully. I would move to a more secure location and discuss the rights and wrongs.

6.  You hear that the Site Director and Head Researcher have been abusing the powers of the SCPs on site(such ass 500 and 2295), what do you do?

like I said, Evidence is very important. I would see for myself what the SD and the HR are up too. If allegations are true. I would demand to meet with them. Then I would explain to them certain lessons as to why this is unethical. I would then compose of a report and demote them putting people who actually understand our values in charge.

7. You witness 2 Researchers wasting D-Class by throwing them into  SCP-106 for "Feeding", what do you do?

I would immediately detain the 2 researchers. I would give them a lesson and explain the wrong in this situation. This would then lead to me demoting them for their wrongs.

The second gate is my choice as saving five people is more positive then two but I would hope that the ECM and the Omega - 1 would prosper.

Spoiler

In-Game Name: Nathan Kennedy

Steam id: STEAM_0:0:420930237

Current In-game time: Its about 2 weeks and 3 days

Current warnings: 0 unknown.png

(I know in the picture it says 2 days but that was due to a recent reset in my time)

Spoiler

1. Please list the first 3 roles of the Ethics Committee and what it is they do as part of the foundation and Site Administration?

The O5 will often be deciding what course of action we take what is safe and what is best for the foundation, this is where the ECM comes in deciding Whether the actions of the O5 council is morally right and if it's not they will come up with alterations so it's still effective but is morally right and not too much. For example, the O5 council may suggest something that will kill hundreds but the committee may decide that this is unethical and may try to find a way around this by saying to kill animals instead that may be equivalent (just an example). 

We are the weighing scales of the foundation deciding whether the cost of the people is enough to warrant the action. For example, a dangerous disease is spreading at a rapid rate through a small village. There are 2 ways you could approach this situation; 1: kill Everyone infected and stop the spread possible saving many more people but it stops any of the infected having a chance from surviving as well as this it makes it harder for the science team to come up with cures to stop any future popups of the disease. Also, this method may include killing civilians that may not be infected. 2: This method involves only containing the infection and trying to find a cure. This means that they may be able to save some of them and have a cure for any future outbreaks. but this has the downfall of that it means that there is a higher chance of it spreading out. With this information, the committee would make its decision. 

They also are everywhere around the foundation to watch over the actions of everyone who may not be reporting everything they do such as researchers on their test procedures or how personnel treats humanoid scps and how the d class is treated in their living quarters. They Have the ability and responsibility to take actions against the people who are not acting with people well being in mind. They could choose to warn them or possibly even Demote them if their actions were severe.

2. Can you explain the 3 Lessons of the ethics committee and why they are important?

The Foundation isn't evil they merely aim to save society from stuff that can end it or harm it. We are not out to harm the world like certain other groups but to save it. Although this sometimes requires human sacrifice this the price we have to pay to keep the rest of humanity safe. This idea extends to all parts of the foundation making sure that all departments have humane treatments of most things whether that be d class or humanoid anomalies.

The foundation does not rule the world it exists as protectors of the world we are the gatekeepers between a world of chaos and every day normal life. We serve the world an invisible hand that swats the flies that you never realize are there.

The P in SCP is for Protect, and this is what we must do no matter the cost. We work to contain all anomalies to protect humanity and research them to learn more about them. However, often anomalies will appear that threaten to kill large groups of people. In situations like this, the P for Protect is important to enforce that even if there could be casualties the ultimate goal of protection can still be achieved although casualties will be had and tears shed the majority of humanity will have no idea of what sacrifice we had to make.

I believe i should be part of the committee as I can see past simple-minded thinking being and enjoy mulling over questions that often don't have a simple answer. I believe the committee for me would allow me to put myself to the test and truly think about what is the best thing for the lives in my hand. As well as this I would be constantly taking part in the committee and pushing myself forward at every opportunity to make good use of my position to help the foundation. I believe that human life is something sacred and should be respected not stupidly thrown away for nothing but I understand that sometimes life is traded for the life of the majority.

The SCP foundation is a lot of things but it mostly boils down to protecting humanity which they do through many means: Securing anomalies is a key factor of what the foundation does as if it didn't it could cause many to die and could end up in the hands of an organization that is not as well equipped or has the wrong intentions that could lead to human life being lost. Containing is also a major part of the foundation's job as having so many dangerous cretins containing them will be no easy job and many billions have to be put into the containment of each of these creatures.

A key part of the foundation is the research department which conducts experiments on the anomalous to understand the world of the anomalous and why are world is the way it is. All the departments work in synchronization to create an extremely balanced, delicate system that works with no break to keep humans and society in a state of normalcy.

5. If you are playing Ethics Committee and a situation has occurred with the O5 being unethical and unlawful by ordering mass executions of high ranking members, what would you do?

This a serious claim and will not be taken lightly I need to make sure I'm doing the right thing and that I'm wholly right. If I come to the decision that he is indeed guilty I would first gather concrete proof that he is doing these actions. Once I have gathered enough proof I will need to raise this to the right authority which is likely another member of the council or more preferably multiple. I would make sure that I pick a member that is not likely to turn me into the other O5. Then I would take action against him making sure he is apprehended. However, if no O5 is present or none want to assist me I would take matters in my own hands making sure he is taken in and punished as this is the best for the foundation and humanity. Obviously this all depends on how much time I have if its no time at all I would take immediate action to stop further damage.

6.  You hear that the Site Director and Head Researcher have been abusing the powers of the SCPs on-site(such as 500 and 2295), what do you do?

First, I would gather evidence just in case then I would detain them then depending on how hard they were abusing their power would vary the punishment. For example if they had done it once then it may be a verbal warning and a permanent strike on the record, or if they were doing this consistently then a demotion may be in order for their actions.

I would gather proof than have these researchers demoted immediately as the feeding serves no research or containment purpose and only serves as a waste of human life which is disgusting we have no place in the foundation for these men. 

For this rank is not important as all life is equal although it would be nice to have the armed guard its not like there won't be many of those to utilize so as much as it makes me upset I have to let these people potentially die the lives of the 5 researchers would be more important than the lives of 2.

I am here to launder money

APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED:
Jason Dal

Nathan Kennedy
Pending:

N/A

APPLICATIONS DENIED:

Bernie Clancy you may reapply in 4 day

Accepted Ask for the roles in the main Discord in role requests and contact me alfreeed2123#4944 or Walter Webb
#6598 on discord you have 24 hours.

Edited by Gerald Evans

In-Game Name:

Dr. Max Livio

STEAM ID:

STEAM_0:1:86357467

Current In-Game time:

3 weeks, 1 day and 16 hours

your warns in game):

0 Warnings, Screenshot is attached below.

[IMPORTANT INFORMATION]
1. Please list the first 3 roles of Ethics Committee and what it is they do as part of the foundation and Site Administration?*

The Committee advises the O5 Council on what they should and shouldn't have done, they advise the O5 on how to deal with situations, they take every little detail into consideration such as the damage an action could've caused to the Foundation.

We are the people who balance the moral costs again, which means that they balance out the Good and Evil that the foundation commits to to achieve the Greater good, they guide the Foundation to the path of this Greater Good.

ECM keeps a close eye on everybody, making sure everyone is following the laws and not being a law breaker, they make sure everyone is humane and doing their Job, Researchers tend to often do tests with Class D's, with not even an actual plan, they just throw them in there for Food, we and the Omega 1 make sure this does not happen and people who do this get punished.

The Foundation does not rule the world, we serve the world. What the foundation does is in the interest of the outside world, what they do is for the Greater Good, we will guide the Foundation to this Greater Good we decide how much and at what cost the foundation can do this.

The Foundation isn't Evil, they do not make anyone suffer just for fun, we make sure the Researchers treat them like human beings, yes they might've committed countless crimes however at the end they are STILL Human.

The "P" stands for Protect, we protect the outside world from these SCP's, and the Foundation from themselves, we decide what is acceptable and what is not, we balance out this Good and Evil until this Greater Good is achieved, the Ethics Committee is needed!.

3.  Why do you believe you should be accepted into the Ethics Committee?*

Due to me being online everyday of the week, for hours I will be active on the Job, not to mention I'm a very good roleplayer, and will create really good RP. I know how to make good RP in more difficult situtations and I've seen countless of people break laws which just isn't acceptable, they need to be punished.

4.  Explain in detail what the SCP Facility is and why it is important.*

The SCP Foundation is one of many organizations that deal with anomalous activity, what sets it apart from the rest is their amounts of Facilities spread throughout the world, they specialize in the containment of "SCP's" these are split into multiple categories, depending on the difficulty to contain them, without the SCP Foundation the world would go to shit, that's why the governments give them a blind eye. They are the ones that prevent the world from ending.

5. If you are playing Ethics Committee and a situation has occurred with the O5 being  unethical and unlawful by ordering mass executions of high ranking members, what would you do?

I would gather evidence and detain the O5 Council Member.

6.  You hear that the Site Director and Head Reseracher have been abusing the powers of the SCPs on site(such ass 500 and 2295), what do you do?

Before I take a punishment into consideration, I want to hear what they have to say, after this I would file a report and send it to the committee. If committee decides that they are deemed unethical I would demote both of these people and replace these.

7. You witness 2 Researchers wasting D-Class by throwing them into  SCP-106 for "Feeding", what do you do?

I would detain both of these and demote them, as feeding Class D's to an SCP is breaking Foundation's Law.

Even tho, the ECM and Omega-1 have higher clearance, I would save the Researchers, If I can saves 5 lifes by sacrificing 2 I will do this.

my warns.PNG

🙂

im max

CL-4 Required to View Contents

Spoiler

[BASIC INFORMATION]
In-Game Name:

Fordsman Cooper

STEAM ID:

STEAM_0:0:432500005

Current In-Game time:

1 Week 4 Days 5 Hours

your warns in-game):image.thumb.png.ecb278cef3d96c69bf803d8b624dbff4.png[IMPORTANT INFORMATION]
1. Please list the first 3 roles of the Ethics Committee and what it is they do as part of the foundation and Site Administration?*

1. The Ethics Committee is a branch of the SCP Foundation that deals with the ethical or moral decisions that the foundation must perform on a daily basis be it killing many people to save a few or the detonation of warheads to protect the many. While the ethics committee deals with those issues sometimes they most of the time advise the O5 on objectives they want to complete or advise the use of Class-D for testing or maintenance of  SCP as if a researcher begins to take Class-D to an SCP's cell and begins putting them inside of it with the intention of killing them all with no benefit of the foundation rather the opposite as the Class-D are a limited resource that are hard to find due to most being death row or life sentence prisoners there are only so many that can be collected.
While most of the time the Ethics committee is the joke of the foundation they are a very much needed group as without them very many brash things would be done all around the foundation from slaughtering Class-Ds for no or smallest reason and they would've gotten away with this and eventually it would become a detriment to the foundation as a whole.
2. The second role is to advise the O5 on decisions and ways to approach a situation.
While the O5 are the highest position someone can hold in the foundation they still must adhere to the rules set forth. While an O5 will almost NEVER break rules or laws due to their history before joining the Council they must know that the foundation must always look for a positive outcome from a situation as brutally torturing someone may allow you to obtain the answers you want will more often than not end up in the death of that person or persons depending on the situation. While the straight forward approach may be the best it isn't always the best decisions at the moment.

3.  The Ethics committee act as sorts of leaders in the law department such as when someone breaks a law there must be a punishment. The Ethics committee are judges and with this job comes the ability to make the decisions that can change lives and make sure the decision is right you need to gather claims, evidence, etc. before a decision should be made. This can range from the minor Janitorial staff demotion or Class-D demotion to the extreme termination order. This keeps others from continuing to commit crimes or break rules as if there was no punishment there would be no learning.

1. The SCP Foundation isn't Evil.
While many a time the ethics of the Foundation has been called into question it is always to be reminded that the Foundation ISN'T evil. While their methods seem "evil" they do what must be done so they can Secure something, contain it to prevent it from doing harm, and protecting it from outside influences or stoping the SCP from doing harm to others so they may act normally and not know of the unusualness of the world around them. Some of the time this may require human sacrifices and while this may seem cruel the life of 1 is uncomparable to the lives of everyone on the planet. This extends to everyone in the foundation. From service personnel to the O5 themselves it is always to remember that being humane isn't always an option.
2. The Foundation doesn't rule the world
While the foundation is a nation spanning organization it is a reminder that they aren't the strongest. The SCP Foundation is there to help the normal man stay normal and be unknowing about the SCPs, Anomalies, or other GOIs. We're here to hold up society and keep them from witnessing the horrors of the anomalous. We're here to be the army that backs defends the world, not the hero who saves it.
2. "P" is for Protect.
The SCP foundation above all is here to PROTECT. We aren't here to abuse, use, or destroy them. While doing 1 of those 3 to an SCP may solve the problem that they have it doesn't allow you to "Protect" them from others as some of the SCPs have human emotions but even if they don't, hurting something or destroying it because you don't understand it isn't positive as destroying it could bring upon unforeseen consequences.
We're here to PROTECT not kill. We're here to prevent the common person from experiencing the horrors of the anomalous

I personally love micromanaging small communities and making sure they move as they are supposed to. Me being apart of the Ethics Committee I will probably be on the job constantly, improving the site and providing amazing RP experiences for players. I've also mostly played SA jobs when I'm on the server as I know how the SCP foundation would run things in lore as well as me knowing what is right and wrong rule wise I would be able to lead to the foundation to an ethical mountain top if I'm accepted.

The SCP facility or the SCP Foundation is a major player in the world of the SCP universe. They are the group who SECUREs an anomaly, CONTAINs said anomaly, then PROTECTs it from others or protects others from it. The foundation is a major player as I stated before due to them housing and containing many what they call Anomalies. These anomalies can range from small rats to environmental phenomena to a god. Due to this they are an integral part in the anomalous world due to them hosting many dangerous or horrifying anomalous entities.
The SCP foundation has a set hierarchy that has the O5 Council at the top and the Class-D. The Highest rank in the foundation is the O5 Council make the major decisions within the foundation. What they say is indisputable except for when O5 deem it not. The Mobile Task Force is the foundation "Military" they are fast action military units specializing in containing certain SCPs or responding to phenomena where ever they pop up. They perform actions from guarding the O5 like the A-1 and O-1 to watching what a certain Group Of Interest and act whenever they perform actions that may be detrimental to the livelihood of humanity. Within this the Foundation has faction like the Administration Department who deal with decisions regarding containment of SCPs or formation of new sites for SCPs. Department of External Affairs who deal with most of the incidents OUTSIDE of facilities from managing the actions of GOIs to coordinating raids on extremely hostile GOIs. The Engineering and Technical service department who maintain sites and SCP Containment Chambers. Ethics committee who make sure that any and all actions are being performed in the most ethical way possible. While the existence of the Ethics committee is thought to be a joke but they play more roles than just being a Class-D protector. Intelligence Agency who handle all information gathered or discovered either through testing or through data mining through things. The Internal Security Department are basically the Police the foundation who investigate situations within the foundation, weed out traitors, and interrogate them. There are many more that handle different situations from judicial trials to general security to research as well. The foundation is important due to them housing MANY anomalous phenomena that could potentially destroy the world as well as their knowledge on said phenomena that enable them to stop or to prevent them from ever harming others. Without them I do not believe the world they live in will be the same.

5. If you are playing Ethics Committee and a situation has occurred with the O5 being unethical and unlawful by ordering mass executions of high ranking members, what would you do?

The first step that is always used when allegations such as this are thrown around is information is needed to make sure the claim is correct as me arriving on-site and arresting an O5 member under false allegations would be detrimental to mine and the O5's RP experience. If the information rings true and they are indeed doing all of this I would order my O-1 to detain the O5 and if he has A-1 around him to ask them to leave or pull aside the A-1 so the O-1 or I can explain to them that the O5 is under arrest for [blank] reason. Once the O5 has been arrested I'll ask the O-1 to bring him to my office if I have one and inform him of his wrongdoings and how he needs to stop or else the other O5 will hear about it.

6.  You hear that the Site Director and Head Researcher have been abusing the powers of the SCPs on-site(such as 500 and 2295), what do you do?

As I said before this, Information is needed before I can do anything. If the information I receive indicates they have indeed been abusing the SCPs powers I would order an arrest on them due to SCP abuse and explain to them their judgemental misconduct when it came to abusing SCPs. Depending on how much they did a demotion will be dished out.

Order an immediate detainment of those 2 Researchers, after which I would explain what they did wrong and demote them accordingly. If what they did doesn't require a demotion I would order a watch on them and if they do it again a demotion will swiftly be handed out.

I would save the 5 Junior researchers. While the loss of an ECM and an O1 may happen I need to think of the needs of many compared to the needs of the few. While if I could I would try to get the attention of the SCP or have someone with a weapon to draw its attention so that the people there could be saved.

Edited by Dr. Alto Clef
45 minutes ago, Dr. Alto Clef said:

your warns in-game):

20200726195437_1.jpg?width=1021&height=574

I'm not management or anything, but just out of curiosity, why didn't you take the screenshot?

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png

[BASIC INFORMATION]
In-Game Name:

Fordsman Cooper

STEAM ID:

STEAM_0:0:432500005

Current In-Game time:

1 Week 4 Days 5 Hours

your warns in-game):image.thumb.png.ecb278cef3d96c69bf803d8b624dbff4.png[IMPORTANT INFORMATION]
1. Please list the first 3 roles of the Ethics Committee and what it is they do as part of the foundation and Site Administration?*

1. The Ethics Committee is a branch of the SCP Foundation that deals with the ethical or moral decisions that the foundation must perform on a daily basis be it killing many people to save a few or the detonation of warheads to protect the many. While the ethics committee deals with those issues sometimes they most of the time advise the O5 on objectives they want to complete or advise the use of Class-D for testing or maintenance of  SCP as if a researcher begins to take Class-D to an SCP's cell and begins putting them inside of it with the intention of killing them all with no benefit of the foundation rather the opposite as the Class-D are a limited resource that are hard to find due to most being death row or life sentence prisoners there are only so many that can be collected.
While most of the time the Ethics committee is the joke of the foundation they are a very much needed group as without them very many brash things would be done all around the foundation from slaughtering Class-Ds for no or smallest reason and they would've gotten away with this and eventually it would become a detriment to the foundation as a whole.

2. The second role is to advise the O5 on decisions and ways to approach a situation.
While the O5 are the highest position someone can hold in the foundation they still must adhere to the rules set forth. While an O5 will almost NEVER break rules or laws due to their history before joining the Council they must know that the foundation must always look for a positive outcome from a situation as brutally torturing someone may allow you to obtain the answers you want will more often than not end up in the death of that person or persons depending on the situation. While the straight forward approach may be the best it isn't always the best decisions at the moment.

3.  While the Ethics Committee isn't the main department that handles judicial matters in the foundation they ARE a sort of general law on site. They are there to maintain the ethical standards set forth by them in order to maintain a state of calm on sites. Without them there would be very wrong procedures going on all sites due to them not intervening. While they aren't the judges though they are there to judge people's ethical standards and punish them if they do not meet the standards set by them. They AREN'T the judicial department that belongs to the Internal Tribunal Department.

1. The SCP Foundation isn't Evil.
While many a time the ethics of the Foundation has been called into question it is always to be reminded that the Foundation ISN'T evil. While their methods seem "evil" they do what must be done so they can Secure something, contain it to prevent it from doing harm, and protecting it from outside influences or stoping the SCP from doing harm to others so they may act normally and not know of the unusualness of the world around them. Some of the time this may require human sacrifices and while this may seem cruel the life of 1 is incomparable to the lives of everyone on the planet. This extends to everyone in the foundation. From service personnel to the O5 themselves it is always to remember that being humane isn't always an option.
2. The Foundation doesn't rule the world
While the foundation is a nation spanning organization it is a reminder that they aren't the strongest. The SCP Foundation is there to help the normal man stay normal and be unknowing about the SCPs, Anomalies, or other GOIs. We're here to hold up society and keep them from witnessing the horrors of the anomalous. We're here to be the army that backs defends the world, not the hero who saves it.
2. "P" is for Protect.
The SCP foundation above all is here to PROTECT. We aren't here to abuse, use, or destroy them. While doing 1 of those 3 to an SCP may solve the problem that they have it doesn't allow you to "Protect" them from others as some of the SCPs have human emotions but even if they don't, hurting something or destroying it because you don't understand it isn't positive as destroying it could bring upon unforeseen consequences.
We're here to PROTECT not kill. We're here to prevent the common person from experiencing the horrors of the anomalous

I personally love micromanaging small communities and making sure they move as they are supposed to. Me being apart of the Ethics Committee I will probably be on the job constantly, improving the site and providing amazing RP experiences for players. I've also mostly played SA jobs when I'm on the server as I know how the SCP foundation would run things in lore as well as me knowing what is right and wrong rule wise I would be able to lead to the foundation to an ethical mountain top if I'm accepted.

The SCP facility or the SCP Foundation is a major player in the world of the SCP universe. They are the group who SECUREs an anomaly, CONTAINs said anomaly, then PROTECTs it from others or protects others from it. The foundation is a major player as I stated before due to them housing and containing many what they call Anomalies. These anomalies can range from small rats to environmental phenomena to a god. Due to this they are an integral part in the anomalous world due to them hosting many dangerous or horrifying anomalous entities.
The SCP foundation has a set hierarchy that has the O5 Council at the top and the Class-D. The Highest rank in the foundation is the O5 Council make the major decisions within the foundation. What they say is indisputable except for when O5 deem it not. The Mobile Task Force is the foundation "Military" they are fast action military units specializing in containing certain SCPs or responding to phenomena where ever they pop up. They perform actions from guarding the O5 like the A-1 and O-1 to watching what a certain Group Of Interest and act whenever they perform actions that may be detrimental to the livelihood of humanity. Within this the Foundation has faction like the Administration Department who deal with decisions regarding containment of SCPs or formation of new sites for SCPs. Department of External Affairs who deal with most of the incidents OUTSIDE of facilities from managing the actions of GOIs to coordinating raids on extremely hostile GOIs. The Engineering and Technical service department who maintain sites and SCP Containment Chambers. Ethics committee who make sure that any and all actions are being performed in the most ethical way possible. While the existence of the Ethics committee is thought to be a joke but they play more roles than just being a Class-D protector. Intelligence Agency who handle all information gathered or discovered either through testing or through data mining through things. The Internal Security Department are basically the Police the foundation who investigate situations within the foundation, weed out traitors, and interrogate them. There are many more that handle different situations from judicial trials to general security to research as well. The foundation is important due to them housing MANY anomalous phenomena that could potentially destroy the world as well as their knowledge on said phenomena that enable them to stop or to prevent them from ever harming others. Without them I do not believe the world they live in will be the same.

The first step that is always used when allegations such as this are thrown around is information is needed to make sure the claim is correct as me arriving on-site and arresting an O5 member under false allegations would be detrimental to mine and the O5's RP experience. If the information rings true and they are indeed doing all of this I would order my O-1 to detain the O5 and if he has A-1 around him to ask them to leave or pull aside the A-1 so the O-1 or I can explain to them that the O5 is under arrest for [blank] reason. Once the O5 has been arrested I'll ask the O-1 to bring him to my office if I have one and inform him of his wrongdoings and how he needs to stop or else the other O5 will hear about it.

As I said before this, Information is needed before I can do anything. If the information I receive indicates they have indeed been abusing the SCPs powers I would order an arrest on them due to SCP abuse and explain to them their judgemental misconduct when it came to abusing SCPs. Depending on how much they did a demotion will be dished out.

Order an immediate detainment of those 2 Researchers, after which I would explain what they did wrong and demote them accordingly. If what they did doesn't require a demotion I would order a watch on them and if they do it again a demotion will swiftly be handed out.

I would save the 5 Junior researchers. While the loss of an ECM and an O1 may happen I need to think of the needs of many compared to the needs of the few. While if I could I would try to get the attention of the SCP or have someone with a weapon to draw its attention so that the people there could be saved.
I edited the answer i got kinda wrong. That being the ethics committee being the judges

[BASIC INFORMATION]

In-Game Name: Zack Micheal Smith, Private Ace.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:532892422

Current In-Game time: 2W 1D 08H

your warns in game):
image.thumb.png.2b8688ae58e740bb956c762b04c98d7f.png

[IMPORTANT INFORMATION]

1. the Ethics Committees first role that you have and your duty is to advise the O5 council on what is ethical and not ethical. The Ethics Committee will assess a situation that an O5 Council member is in and deem if is safe, "safe" meaning that if it does damage to the O5, if it could leak facility information or if it could lead to deaths that are unnecessary and more. The Ethics Committee oversee that the O5 Council aren't making choices that could be, lets say damaging to the facility and the foundation. The O5 may just look for a quick way out of a situation but this decision may be unethical causing unsatisfactory outcomes and this is where the Ethics Committee step in to stop them making said decision.

2. The Ethics Committee is also the Judge of the facility as wells as the O5. They review every situation that is in the facility. If there has been a miscommunication between 2 ranks then the Ethics Committee would see the evidence between both sides and be the judge on situation. Lets say that the B-7 Commander and E-11 Commander are in conflict, and they are disagreeing on a situation. The Beta-7 Commander is trying to give the Epsilon-11 Commander orders and the E-11 Commander is not listening to the B-7 Commander. The B-7 starts to get hostile and starts to shove the E-11 for not listening to orders and hits him knocking the wind out of him. They have been spotted and brought to Entrance Zone Cells and the Ethics Committee Member gets called to the Location. The Ethics Committee Member would listen to both sides and judge the scenario. The end of situation would be that the B-7 would get detained and hold for a certain amount of time for excessive force and trying to exceed official power.

3. The Ethics Committee is the leading personnel that up holds the laws inside the facility. They make sure that the site is maintained with law abiding personnel and make sure that people don't step out of line and make unethical choices. For example, a lot of the time new or incapable researchers use D-Class as "Test" Subjects. I put test in quotations because 50% of the time the researchers don't actually know what they are testing for. They don't normally have a valid outcome that they are looking for. The researchers tend to just feed the D-Class to whatever SCP they are testing on at the time. For Example:
They could be testing on 457 and giving him D-Class to see how he reacts. This would be deemed unethical and he would be arrested. The reasoning for this is that there is no reason for this test, we already know that when 457 get's given D-Class he will just burn them, Consume them and that will make him grow. Then making him more of a threat towards the Foundation and the Facility.

The Foundation is not evil:
The Foundation is not evil and we don't use excessive force when it's not needed. The foundation yes, may use force for containment and interrogation where needed but the Foundation are no monsters. The method that the Foundation uses to Re-contain certain SCP's may seem excessive but they are not. The methods that they use are for the safety of everyone else. The Foundation does not hurt or torture people on purpose or with malicious intent. They only make sure that no Foundation information or SCP's get leaked. The foundation only uses the amount of force needed for that desired situation.

The foundation doesn't control the world:
Although the Foundation is a large organization that controls the activity of anomalous objects and SCP's the Foundation does not control the globe. The Foundation is only here to make sure that people don't see the contents and the horrors that lurk inside of their Facility's. They don't control anything outside of the Foundation unless it is tied to anomalous activity or an SCP.

The "P" stands for Protect:
The Foundation protects the outside world (the public) from SCP's and anomaly's that could scar them for life or even kill them. The Foundation does not wish to do things like certain GOI's (GOC or CI). These GOI's and more like to sell, kill and torture Anomaly's and SCP's. The Foundation only wants to protect them and test them to see what their capability's are and make sure they are contained and secure from the public eye.

3.  Why do you believe you should be accepted into the Ethics Committee?
I believe that I should be accepted into the Ethics Committee for few reasons:
1. I am very active on the server (LOA last week) I am on everyday that means if the job is not full I will be able to fill the job pretty often.
2. I believe that I could make some good long RP as the Ethics Committee in situations like interrogations or detaining a high ranking member of the facility. 
3. I also play SD and SA a fair amount so I know how to manage people and maintain the facility in a different way.
If I got accepted I could maintain the Ethical reasoning within the facility and maintain a high standard of the working environment. I believe as I have played FA a fair amount I am good in tight and decisive situations being able to make Ethical choices in short time if I am accepted.

4.  Explain in detail what the SCP Facility is and why it is important.
The SCP Foundation is a organization or group of special trained personnel that was made to Secure, Contain and Protect SCP's and Anomaly's from the public eye as to protect them. The difference between the SCP Foundation and other organizations that attempt to do the same job is that the SCP Foundation has specially trained MTF and Anomalous objects that they can use to their advantage further making them the most qualified people that do this job. The SCP Foundation mainly focuses on Containing SCP's and Anomaly's not terminating them. This way they can test on the SCP's and Anomaly's finding out if their powers can be used to humanities advantage. This Foundation makes sure that organizations like: Global Occult Coalition, Marshall Carter and Dark, Church of The Broken God and more don't get their hands on Anomaly's as they can use them as weapons. The reason why it's so important is because it makes sure that no XK Class scenarios can happen. Very dangerous SCP's that could end the world and diminish the entire mankind are Protected by the Foundation and if the Foundation was closed down then said SCP's would escape and be free to do what they want, my point is the Foundation is critical in the protection of humanity.

I would gather Evidence that this was happening and interview people that had either witnessed it or reported it. I would create a strong case against the O5 Council member in question and then have him detained and taken to a safe secure place where I could talk to the O5 about what is going on and why he is executing high ranking members.

6.  You hear that the Site Director and Head Researcher have been abusing the powers of the SCPs on site(such ass 500 and 2295), what do you do?
I would first make sure again that the allegations against the Head Researcher and Site Director were true. I would then arrange a meeting with them to question them about their actions and what they have been doing with the SCP's in question. I would then explain to them why what they have been doing is against the Foundation rules and is extremely unethical. I would then write up a report and demote them accordingly making sure to put people that know the laws of the Foundation in charge of the Site and Research.

I would order that Omega-1 Detain them immediately. I would then have them taken to Entrance Zone Cells and question them on their actions. I would explain to them that 106 is one of the most dangerous SCP's and is a Keter class and that they can't do that. I would then file a report against the 2 Researchers and have them demoted to D-Class as feeding to SCP's is against the Foundation Laws.

I would save the 5 Researchers. My reasoning for this being that with the Omega-1 being with the ECM the Omega-1 would be armed so at least they having a fighting chance, but with the researchers they are defenseless. My second point, my second point would be that saving 5 lives is more ethical than saving 2 even though the 2 are higher ranking 5 lives are worth more.

Edited by Zack Micheal Smith
Too many lines in-between paragraphs.

SCP Logo Gif GIF | Gfycat

Life Signs Have Detected Please Enter Personnel Name And Clearence Level

Personnel Name And Clearence Level Detected Please wait

SCP 8607 | Wiki | SCP Foundation Amino

Clearence Level Accepted Welcome Ethics Committee Department Member Walter Webb

Ethics Committee 1167×1084 - Scp Ethics Committee Logo, HD Png ...

Currently You have 1 new Message Would you like to proceed to read it?

Message is Loading On to your Screen Please Do Not close it

SCP Foundation Group (49 Members)  

OOC SECTİON

In-Game Name: Simon Zakaev

STEAM ID:0:76561197971840405

Current In-Game time:1w 5d 19h 56m

your warns in game): It ıs a litte bit old because I was banned for a vacation I requested so I cannot show the current ones but there is just one plus and it is raiding as MCnD

20200715193834_1.thumb.jpg.7d250079a73a38a5a3db88e032ed1b62.jpg

[IMPORTANT INFORMATION]

We Advise The O5 Council that what Decision is Ethical or What Decision is unethical, Example if an SCP-096 breach happens we advise the best and the least amounted casultied solution the the Council and how to deal with the threat that the breached anomaly has If the event happened to the anomaly breached has a Amida Class notice lvl we will tell the O5 Council that the event that the SCP caused has a high possibility to make the foundation exposed and tell that we should immediatly use amnestics where the event has happened and propagate an made up story so there wont be international attention to the event

We are Supervising the Experiments that are conducted in the Foundation and see if they have been wasting foundation resources and See if they are Unethical or not we make the choices to be ethical and save lives as many as we can and to achieve an common good a neccesary evil is required to achive the good. Example if there is an new pathogenic virus that hasnt been found a cure yet and has an risk to cause an XK-Class humanity destruction event but on one person we can take the risk to get him and do researches on the pathogen how we can found an cure for it but if we dont we must terminate the subject yes this is an evil act but is is needed for a common good the preservation of the humanity

We observe what is going on inside the facilities such as tests and interrogations etc and if something unethical is done we report it and eventually the person being unethical will be punished.To use some example interrogating someone was unnecessary violence we would depending on the rank of course stop them and report him after some needed bureaucracy and paperwork he would be eventually punished by his superiors and the punishment’s severity all depends of course on how unethical the person was
The punishment could be a demotion it could be a warning it could be even Even worse are we all know what’s worse than a straight up to demotion to a Lower rank

1. The Foundation is nor tortures nor terrorists we are agains non-needed cruelty even the current actions can be evil or unethical it is for the greater good we are not like the other GOIs lie Chaos Insurgency which is an terrorist group nor we worship some anomalies we just research on the anomalies and contain them from destroying the Humanity our Mission is to keep humanity alive and keep the foundation as a secret even when there is multiple people standing infront of our doors we want the humanity sleep with no doubts beneath him we want to humanity to not to worry about our nature and we do not want them to be scared from the events happening in the world

2. We do not rule the World we serve it instead by protecting them from the anomalies we secure contain and protect anomalies and study on them how they gained their abilities.We have a much moral and a good purpose then the Other GOIs we just serve the humanity regardless what they think about us if there is an problem one of our major connections like the internet having a virus that can transfer from anything we will shut the internet down if we want to protect the preservation of the humanity

3. In our Known Motto Secure Contain and Protect the P sends for portecting the humanity form the dangerous anomalies we secured and contained we dont want to destroy them we just want to learn how they have gained these abilities we are humans like you and every human has curiosity and the ability to expand our minds even further beyond and we are using our abilities on these anomalies both contrubuting to the science and our minds   

First of all I have seen that through real life experiences that the a person can be easily depressed as can be easliy happy and some certain events happened to me I can understand moraly how to treat someone and care for them but when there is no choice to do the evil act I must do it for the greater good  My Knoledge of the human psychology and the SCPs can certainly help the Ethics Committee and I can use the information for both takin actions against Foundation personnel and the SCPs which is crucial for the foundation and I can see that if the choice lockdown must taken or not just preserve the secrecy of the foundation

The SCP Foundation is an Orginazation to Secure Contain anomalies and protect from them destroying the humantiy and we make sure that the secrecy of the foundation is kept an secret because we dont want to cause general panic that we keep and indestructible lizard that wants to destroy the humanity adn we dont want the other groups to use the anomalies we captured and destroy the foundation and use them for their gains to cause chaos or dictatorship we just want to research on the anomalies how they have gained their abilities

If the O5 Council Member has been abusing his powers that means he has become unethical and mass executions of our foundation personnel and high ranking personnel are a huge threat to the sites Orginazation and the strenght so I will tell the Omega-1 (laws left Hand) to find the O5 Council member who has been abusing his power and tel them that the order must be carried on even if they encounter Alpha-1 I will tell that the O5 has been abusing his powers and being unethical if they become hostile to the Omega-1 I will tell them to engage the MTF because they are being an obstacle but I will also try to confront them telling to please you have to let us in we dont want any foundation casulties or wounded personnel we must tok the O5 Council member because He has been abusing his powers and we cannot let him to continue abusing his powers for his personnel gain.

6.  You hear that the Site Director and Head Reseracher have been abusing the powers of the SCPs on site(such ass 500 and 2295), what do you do?

I will tell them to stop abusing their powers and explain that with power comes with responsibility and the current events that they are doing is Unethical according to our comitee and report that they can be easily demoted as being promoted. If they continue to abuse the anomalies and the personnel I will tell Omega-1 to found the SD and HR to arrest and demote them because I warned them that they need to use their powers to be ethical and for the foundations aims and our aims are Secure the anomalies Contain them from destroying the humanity and researching them to gain knowledge how did they get their abilities the positions of Site Administration are huge and must be used for the greater good.

I will report this situation to the Head Researcher because those researchers are under command of the head researcher and I will tell him that these researchers are being unethical and been abusing the resources of the foundation and must be demoted then when I notified the HR I will tell the Omega-1 to find and detain the 2 Researchers who have been feeding Class D to SCP-106 then once have they been found I will demote to them Service personnel Because even you are have been abusing your powers you are still an Foundation Personeel so I will demote the mto Service Personnel at least this will prove that they are punsihed but they can still be useful

The ECM and O1 are high clearenced personnel to the foundation I wish had the power to save all of them but I will save the 5 researchres even if they are junior my target must be saving as many lives as possible during a breach an saving 5 lives instead of 2 is ethical and more foundation personnel can be saved from this event but I still wish I could save both the ECM and researchers

Edited by ✪Kanser CS.MONEY

APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED:

N/A

APPLICATIONS DENIED:

Simon Zankaev (We have looked over your application and we believe you did a good job with it, but we haven't seen you in game doing anything of notice to anyone. Play more site administration or other important foundation roles to stick out Also next time don't be so open about your application because we see it the first minute.)
6 minutes ago, ✪Kanser CS.MONEY said:

SCP Logo Gif GIF | Gfycat

Life Signs Have Detected Please Enter Personnel Name And Clearence Level

Personnel Name And Clearence Level Detected Please wait

SCP 8607 | Wiki | SCP Foundation Amino

Clearence Level Accepted Welcome Ethics Committee Department Member Walter Webb

Ethics Committee 1167×1084 - Scp Ethics Committee Logo, HD Png ...

Currently You have 1 new Message Would you like to proceed to read it?

Message is Loading On to your Screen Please Do Not close it

SCP Foundation Group (49 Members)  

OOC SECTİON

In-Game Name: Simon Zakaev

STEAM ID:0:76561197971840405

Current In-Game time:1w 5d 19h 56m

your warns in game): It ıs a litte bit old because I was banned for a vacation I requested so I cannot show the current ones but there is just one plus and it is raiding as MCnD

20200715193834_1.thumb.jpg.7d250079a73a38a5a3db88e032ed1b62.jpg

[IMPORTANT INFORMATION]

We Advise The O5 Council that what Decision is Ethical or What Decision is unethical, Example if an SCP-096 breach happens we advise the best and the least amounted casultied solution the the Council and how to deal with the threat that the breached anomaly has If the event happened to the anomaly breached has a Amida Class notice lvl we will tell the O5 Council that the event that the SCP caused has a high possibility to make the foundation exposed and tell that we should immediatly use amnestics where the event has happened and propagate an made up story so there wont be international attention to the event resulting in a mass panic with the UN forces taking action the breach of secrecy and lastly information leaks to the GOIs this will result that the Chaos Insurgency will gain knowledge with some calculations they will know where is each facility is can commence an raid or the GOC can seek to destroy the anomaly has breached and resulting more breach of secrecy of the foundation

We are Supervising the Experiments that are conducted in the Foundation and see if they have been wasting foundation resources and See if they are Unethical or not we make the choices to be ethical and save lives as many as we can and to achieve an common good a neccesary evil is required to achive the good. Example if there is an new pathogenic virus that hasnt been found a cure yet and has an risk to cause an XK-Class humanity destruction event but on one person we can take the risk to get him and do researches on the pathogen how we can found an cure for it but if we dont we must terminate the subject yes this is an evil act but is is needed for a common good the preservation of the humanity

We observe what is going on inside the facilities such as tests and interrogations etc and if something unethical is done we report it and eventually the person being unethical will be punished.To use some example interrogating someone was unnecessary violence we would depending on the rank of course stop them and report him after some needed bureaucracy and paperwork he would be eventually punished by his superiors and the punishment’s severity all depends of course on how unethical the person was

1. The Foundation is nor tortures nor terrorists we are agains non-needed cruelty even the current actions can be evil or unethical it is for the greater good we are not like the other GOIs like Chaos Insurgency which is an terrorist group nor we worship some anomalies we just research on the anomalies and contain them from destroying the Humanity our Mission is to keep humanity alive and keep the foundation as a secret even when there is multiple people standing infront of our doors we want the humanity sleep with no doubts beneath him we want to humanity to not to worry about our nature and we do not want them to be scared from the events happening in the world

2. We do not rule the World we serve it instead by protecting them from the anomalies we secure contain and protect anomalies and study on them how they gained their abilities.We have a much moral and a good purpose then the Other GOIs we just serve the humanity regardless what they think about us if there is an problem one of our major connections like the internet having a virus that can transfer from anything we will shut the internet down if we want to protect the preservation of the humanity

3. In our Known Motto Secure Contain and Protect the P sends for portecting the humanity form the dangerous anomalies we secured and contained we dont want to destroy them we just want to learn how they have gained these abilities we are humans like you and every human has curiosity and the ability to expand our minds even further beyond and we are using our abilities on these anomalies both contrubuting to the science and our minds   

First of all I have seen that through real life experiences that the a person can be easily depressed as can be easliy happy and some certain events happened to me I can understand moraly how to treat someone and care for them but when there is no choice to do the evil act I must do it for the greater good  My Knowledge of the human psychology and the SCPs can certainly help the Ethics Committee and I can use the information for both taking actions against Foundation personnel and the SCPs which is crucial for the foundation and I can see that if the choice lockdown must taken or not just preserve the secrecy of the foundation and I promise that I will bring activity to the ECM as well as excellent RP

The SCP Foundation is an Orginazation to Secure Contain anomalies and protect from them destroying the humantiy and we make sure that the secrecy of the foundation is kept an secret because we dont want to cause general panic that we keep an indestructible lizard that wants to destroy the humanity and we dont want the other groups to use the anomalies we captured and destroy the foundation and use them for their gains to cause chaos or dictatorship we just want to research on the anomalies how they have gained their abilities we serve the humanity by protecting them against these anomalies that we keep and we also have an military force that can protect you from these anomalies and 

If the O5 Council Member has been abusing his powers that means he has become unethical and mass executions of our foundation personnel and high ranking personnel are a huge threat to the sites Orginazation and the strenght so I will gather evidence that the O5 has been abusing his powers once I have gathered up enough evidence  I will tell the Omega-1 (laws left Hand) to find the O5 Council member who has been abusing his power and tel them that the order must be carried on even if they encounter Alpha-1 I will tell that the O5 has been abusing his powers and being unethical if they become hostile to the Omega-1 I will tell them to engage the MTF because they are being an obstacle but I will also try to confront them telling to please you have to let us in we dont want any foundation casulties or wounded personnel we must tok the O5 Council member because He has been abusing his powers and we cannot let him to continue abusing his powers for his personnel gain.

6.  You hear that the Site Director and Head Reseracher have been abusing the powers of the SCPs on site(such as 500 and 2295), what do you do?

I will tell them to stop abusing their powers and explain that with power comes with responsibility and the current events that they are doing is Unethical according to our comitee and report that they can be easily demoted as being promoted. If they continue to abuse the anomalies and the personnel I will tell Omega-1 to found the SD and HR to arrest and demote them because SCP- 500 instances are really low at last there were 46 pills and the SD abusing them is a big threat to make SCP-500 a Neutralized class SCP and our main goal is to find out what they are made of and how to multiply thme to use them against illnesness cancers and even new found diseases as the result of the demotion ,I warned them that they need to use their powers to be ethical and for the foundations aims and our aims are Secure the anomalies Contain them from destroying the humanity and researching them to gain knowledge how did they get their abilities the positions of Site Administration are huge and must be used for the greater good.

I will report this situation to the Head Researcher because those researchers are under command of the head researcher and I will tell him that these researchers are being unethical and been abusing the resources of the foundation and must be demoted then when I notified the HR I will tell the Omega-1 to find and detain the 2 Researchers who have been feeding Class D to SCP-106 since SCP-106 is an Keter Class SCP and there is no point that feeding the SCP just wasting foundation resources with SCP-106 having a Clear Risk of Breaching that can cause foundation personnel our only aim with him is to contain him or research on him. Once the O-1 have  found the two researchers  I will demote to them Service personnel Because even you are have been abusing your powers you are still an Foundation Personeel so I will demote them to Service Personnel at least this will prove that they are punsihed but they can still be useful for the foundation even for the smallest things

The ECM and O1 are high clearenced personnel to the foundation I wish had the power to save all of them but I will save the 5 researchres even if they are junior my target must be saving as many lives as possible during a breach an saving 5 lives instead of 2 is ethical and more foundation personnel can be saved from this event but I still wish I could save both the ECM and researchers

I think your app may be broken

I am here to launder money