Walter Webb

Ethics Committee Department

-EaJ0vLPt-vVu05-JXGhKZoFH0zLOQFL2csgw2mZKI3XvBreoktbRflojmt9N15-p5OIKH9zY51wBGV-gZHQBo51XQuDyc2089uQQRX_43LVKBol_uUyIzL8HgJVi1XSbJ_0obM

ETHICS COMMITTEE 

Spoiler

Ethics Committee is a small independent department responsible for reviewing containment procedures and checking conducted experiments for excessive waste or inappropriate use of Class D employees and other resources. The Committee's existence is thought to be a poor joke by some, but it plays a significant role in the Foundation's operation and is quite influential.

Spoiler

Ethics Committee oversee day to day activities in the site of all personnel no matter their clearance or job.They also help people around the site do their job to perfection or at least close to it.Ethics Committee help Site Administration in their work by plucking a few holes from them from time to time,but they also re-educate them and other personnel if they make a mistake.Due to Ethics Committee not having a set office they are a liaison in each site.

Spoiler

When it comes to the Chain of Command Ethics Committee is lower than other Site Administration,but they can't order an Ethics Committee member.Ethics Committee works with ISD and B-1 to reach their goal of safety in the site.Ethics Committee is under direct order of the O5 council.When a Site Administrator is acting out of boundaries is the only time when an Ethics Committee member gains "power" and can directly order other units to work on demoting the Site Administrator.

Spoiler

A usual working day of an Ethics Committee member is starting off with a meeting with all Site Administration and then Department Heads.In the meeting the member will state their name and the participants will do the same.After the short meeting the member may start overseeing each one of them and make reports on them and their work and later on even suggest them for the Ethics Committee.

Spoiler

Ethics Committee members are equipped with a face scanner and a clearance 4 keycard.For their great work their salary is 1500 dollars.Per site there should be 3 members but it can be talked about.

Spoiler

For any interested members that wish to join the process will be hard.You must be hand picked by the Chairman/Vice-Chairman or suggested by a senior member and then you will be able to fill out an application and then you will be interviewed and asked questions to determine if you are fit to be a member or not.(or just fill out a hard application with a tight warn limit and get an interview)

Spoiler

Management of the group are as follows:Chairman Evans and Vice-Chairman Garrett.

Neutral/+1
- I like the whole idea of ECM and their job. Because they help out with dealing with shit that is going on within the site no matter who it is about.

- The problem I see it would not really work out due the fucking shit state of the server.

Other than that I like this suggestion.

sexytime2.png?ex=660be28a&is=65f96d8a&hm

+1

While being at once the most inactive job, I think now added back could work well, currently we just have lots of Guards doing fuck all and reseachers just feeding D-Class to SCP's 24/7, with an ECM it might just a bit of control over the cluster fuck of the foundation. 

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png

Neutral

Ethics Committee was a piss poor job, they would hang around in entrance zone most of time (sometimes light) and as soon as a report came in (no matter what relevancy it had) it was always a ethical issue, the SD would be pushed aside as if his job didn't matter and it was always about ethics committee, Walter is competent from what I've seen so I hope he doesn't finish the fucking job and drive it 6 more feet into the ground. Please for the love of god don't fuck this job up again or if the job can't be saved then just leave it, we already have enough jobs enforcing ethics as it is we don't need more otherwise it'll cause a uprise of who has enforcement over who with ethics now rivalling B-1 & ISD.

To anyone wondering about this Ethics Committee I will put it short on what they will do from now on as they should have:

They will NOT fuck with others business such as SD or any other department,rather they will spectate and step in ONLY when the state is critical so tests wont be prevented unless retarded to the level of bringing 15 d class to 173 to worship it or SD ordering KOS on all service personnel outside of LCZ 

EC cant and wont give immunity to ISD from face scans because they themself got into that place and can always get people to sign an NDA only time when an ECM will step in is possible execution of a confirmed ISD agent

Saying fuck you to an ecm or calling him a fag is welcomed and the person cant be charged with anything even close to a demotion

B1 and EC I hope will work closely with each other and EC wont take advantage of their relations to use them as "slaves"

4 minutes ago, Walter Webb said:

What he said, also:

4 minutes ago, Walter Webb said:

Saying fuck you to an ecm or calling him a fag is welcomed and the person cant be charged with anything even close to a demotion.

I'll charge them myself with §108 or §115 where it fits (otherwise green light, if they don't mind then I don't mind either).

5 minutes ago, Walter Webb said:

B1 and EC I hope will work closely with each other and EC wont take advantage of their relations to use them as "slaves"

Yeah guys, don't worry about it, it will be the other way around.

hi

use my old handbook i +1

Signature Restrictions

Please ensure your signature complies with the following restrictions:

• Maximum of 1 image
  • Images up to 440 x 240 pixels
  • Maximum of 5 lines

• View signatures? fuck me

+1 

ECM was one of the jobs that I thought it was awful, but lately, when I recalled the true purpose of ECM and the roleplay potential it had, I missed my ECM days. 

I hope Walter does an exceptional job with structuring the new Ethics Committee and ceases some problems within the Site. I am looking forward to the outcome of this with great excitement. 

Warner Bros Dc GIF by The Batman

BIGGGG BIG +1

Ethics committee would add some amazing roleplay to the foundation. I know for a fact that if done correctly it would be an amazing addition to the server

RIDE LIKE LIGHTNING - CRASH LIKE THUNDER

RIP BOZO 

3 hours ago, [ Twinkles ] said:

[ UNKNOWN ] 

Anyone have knowledge wether the stated managers are compitent to run a Department like the Ethics community ? 

you can rest assured, me and gerald will ensure this group is high-quality, along with we have walter webb to assist us too

+1 

- I believe that EC helps to limit the Site Administrations insanity from time to time.

- There would need to be an integration into the ISMOs Database to give them the ability to review Policies and Procedures aswell as building there own cases. @Inspector Willrick

e14discordavatarv4big.png.70dd6383d299a5ee1bbda2cc27ad0c43.pngNoe

SCP-RP Senior Staff / Lead Mentor

STEAM_0:0:131395686  ─  NOE#2960  ─  🇩🇪 / 🇬🇧