[CWRP] Wookie Chieftain - Chieftain Tom

[HL-RP] CIU Deputy Director & CAO for the Speaker's Office of the Assembly

Misc. Ranks

[CWRP][ICRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel x3

Wookie Chieftain

HL-RP

Civil Industrial Union Deputy Director & CFU Business Co-Owner

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werewolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.

Completley unbiased but the current Battalion 2nd LT Fcrice seems like best Battalion of all time

Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

OOC

[SWRP] Senior Event Planner

[HLRP] Senior Moderator

IC

[HLRP] Lambda

[NRP] Rottmeister 

Spoiler

Previous Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

[SWRP] Administrator

In Character Ranks

[SWRP] Plo Koon 

[SWRP] 91st 2nd Lieutenant
[NRP] Richter 

[SWRP] Honour Guard
[SWRP] Battalion 1st Lieutenant

SA.png

Personally I feel abused by Battalion each and every day, Frisby will come up to me everyday and will remind me how big my arms are. In addition Fcrice keeps asking me to +1 his forumn shit. 

1319575503_funnyblack.jpg.49682401d3502b1dc70dbf9ec3fb0a90.jpg

The Boys

Personally I believe that Battalion are extremely mean people they abuse Battalion Security constantly. There was once a Battalion 1st LT called Nathan who always sent them to do stupid shit or left base on his tank

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council
Head Medical Officer

DU Spec Ops Captain 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fs15jctajrzabnki0p

2 hours ago, Nathan said:

Personally I believe that Battalion are extremely mean people they abuse Battalion Security constantly.

There is no such evidence, all Battalion and Admiralty are very kind and thoughtful people. We have utmost respect for ABS/BS as well.

PurpleKids.gif.0a3f2d977cda278c5a9b304fa2f2b480.gif

2 hours ago, Silent said:

Personally I feel abused by Battalion each and every day, Frisby will come up to me everyday and will remind me how big my arms are. In addition Fcrice keeps asking me to +1 his forumn shit. 

I gotta agree with this one

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.907d306d29908fa2278682b693879ad4.gif

There are some nice guys in the Battalion

Current Ranks
Civil Protection 04 - JURY
Former Ranks
Hauptmann und Polizeichef der Berliner Ordnungspolizei
Hauptscharführer des Inland-Sicherheitsdienst

You are all equally bad. I go to bed every night contemplating whether I should go on the next day just for some strangers to talk to me like my dad and order me to run into some dumb civ camp just to get HP rushed by some Heavy B1. Then after the event, I go through many stages of mourning for all my fellow CE members that had been  killed because some Battalion took his LAAT transport duty and was subsequently shot in MHB by the same dumb droid that took my ass a couple minutes ago. Overall, no, I dont think you guys are bad. You are just doing your jobs and trying to execute events and RP situations as efficiently/effectively as possible. +1 all Battalion (especially Lelouch) ❤️

Edited by Pixel

FabulousSelfishCleanerwrasse-small.gif.f72d92ab848b0ae216a4f2b603e4bbb8.gif

4 hours ago, Kids said:

There is no such evidence, all Battalion and Admiralty are very kind and thoughtful people. We have utmost respect for ABS/BS as well.

Rest in peace fallen brothers. Bababoye will miss you all

FabulousSelfishCleanerwrasse-small.gif.f72d92ab848b0ae216a4f2b603e4bbb8.gif

I might as well just tell you all what battalion were like from my perspective, as my opinions about battalion were quite mixed. Im trying to keep this talk serious, so keep that in mind.

16 hours ago, [W-G] MarcDe said:

There are some nice guys in the Battalion

Are you sure about that?

While its true that currently battalion are nice and helpful people, and that they are efficient in events and everything, ive ran into plenty of terrible and toxic battalion in the past, or should i say fleet, considering it was during the times when they were called that. And the most toxic and abusive of them all is one whose name shall never be spoken. Yeah. Im talking about the General of The Republic / Grand Admiral that used to be the co-owner of SWRP. And no im not talking about Pro-Pain. Those who played on the server during the days when ARC still existed should know who im talking about. Some were good though, like Blues or Trash. I miss these ol' fellas. (DISCLAIMER: THIS IS IN NO MEANS BEING DIRECTLY TARGETTED DISRESPECT, ALL THAT IM SAYING IS MY MEMORIES WITH FLEET/BATTALION, SO PLEASE DONT GET ME WRONG HERE, THANK YOU!)

And what do i mean by abusive? Not abusing battalion/fleet security, or pestering other people to do shit for them. No. Im talking about publicly humiliating their own troops however they see it fit, and yelling at them for something they either did unintentionally, or didnt do at all. I will admit that i was a victim of one such act of public humiliation (At least its how i saw it back then). Im glad that these dark times are already over.

Please keep in mind that im not trying to start any argument here, like last time (*cough* 2 years ago *cough*). 

21 hours ago, Force said:

Battalion are the most evil people in SWRP without question. This issue needs to be solved SMH. 

They always were, even when i used to play here before i first left the server. They appear to be nice at first. Until you anger them in any way, shape or form. Thats just how they always worked, and their punishments were quite severe. Force, i dont blame ya if you think that way, i feel your pain in fact, as what you are saying was actually true, if i was to talk about the times when Fleet were still a thing before battalion.

Now, were battalion actually mean? In the past, yes. Currently? No.

9 hours ago, Smiles said:

Battalion more like Hitler!

Yes. Battalion = Hitler

I played for 1 Hour on the Server, and I was bullied to death. Battalion are mean

Current W-G Ranks :

Spoiler

General der Infanterie [WW2]
Clone Trooper Private [SWRP]
WW2-NRP Vice Manager [WW2]
WW2-NRP Event Manager [WW2]
Civil Workers / Medical Union [HLRP]

Past Ranks:

Spoiler

Major der Wehrmacht des Generalstabes [WW2]
Hauptmann des Wachbataillons Großdeutschland [WW2]

Richter of the Justice [WW2]
Propaganda Blockhelfer [WW2]
RSD-Obersturmführer [WW2]
Scaleta Associate [WW2]
Japanese Kenpetai Officer [WW2]
Strafbataillon IV 'Berlin' Unteroffizier [WW2]
Hauptmann der 23. Infanterie Division Kompanie 'Viktor' [WW2]
Karlsberg Consortium Enforcer / Chaplain [WW2]
SA-Obersturmman [WW2]
Ordnungspolizei Wachtmeister [WW2]

Central Security Bureau [SCP]

52 minutes ago, I3xoyal said:

Yes. Battalion = Hitler

I played for 1 Hour on the Server, and I was bullied to death. Battalion are mean

Easy for you to say. Battalion bullied me to death for fuckin weeks and on a regular basis. I even was yeeted by Blues' seagull once (Basically it was Taco, Ex-SWRP server owner, memeing around as he used to. He also took a shit on my arm and triggered Kekkers because he shat on his window)

Don‘t care if they are nice or not, they do their job and in RP, we are at war. I wouldn‘t care if you are offended if I am telling you what you did wrong, and neither should Battalion. If you do stupid shit, get shit on, sucks to suck I guess. If you are part of an army expect to get treated like a soldier, this is what a role-play server is for - to play a role. I know, “it‘s just a game bro“ but if you expect role-play you should expect people to act accordingly to their position of power. You need to differentiate between the role that people are playing as and the person behind the monitor. Some abuse the power they get in an imaginary world and use it to let out the anger that got built up in real life, but I know for a fact that the people that you see as a Battalion Member are way different when for example on TeamSpeak or in any OOC situation. I wouldn‘t take offence to them properly playing their role.

Screenshot_36_440x240.png.72ca0d3144059da0d04a5c4e6ccc0107.png