R.1_ck

Rick´s Staff app

Name: Rick

What country are you from?: I´m from Czech Republic

How well do you speak and understand English?: Quite good actually. But sometimes when i dont hear someone i just ask them to type in chat, and then its ok.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:105207025

In-Game name(s): Rick Hajzlowzkyj

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): 6 weeks give or take (i had 4-5 weeks before playtime got reset for me) 

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?:
I have PlatVip

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I use it most of the time playing on the server

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: Yes, I do, but i dont use it that much (I prefer discord tho)

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): I think you should pick me, because I am active, and I like helping others. I would like to join the Staff team because I think it will be very entertaining and interesting. I was in situations when there was no staff on duty that could help us, and we had to deal with a minge constantly ruining our game experience, so I would like stop any people ruining the gameplay of others. People not following the rules, breaking them all day long when there is no admin on, is really not fun to play with, i have that kind of experience, and taking stuff into your hands is warnable, so that´s when i got an idea to apply for staff, so people could enjoy the gameplay as much as possible without any special people ruining the Role play. As stated above i like helping others, I am friendly, creative, a team player, and I am always trying to help anyone as much as it is in my powers. From my past experience on a different server I know sometimes being a Staff on Duty can be hard, but I will take the risk. I will be very happy to learn what i should know as a Trial moderator. I didnt feel confident to apply earlier but i am now. I think i am fit for the job. I will try to be active as most as i can. I am looking forward to help players, stop minges, and generally making the server a better place to play. 

How long will you be able to play per day?: Depends on school, I could play a few hours a day (1-4). I am more active on the weekends tho.

Any past experience as staff?: Yes, I was a "Teacher" on a Sandbox server called Build&Fight, but then i resigned due to inactivity of the server. I was also a helper on another
but very small server which went bankrupt lol

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): No bans, i have only 1 Warn (Headglitching - I wasn´t aware of the rule and i built an illegal defense, but im ok with the warn)

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: Sure i do, ill try to explain some of the admin used ones

!noclip - it is just noclip
!jail [person] [seconds] - Jails the person for said amount of seconds, if you type 0 or nothing it will leave them jailed permamently
!unjail [person] - Unjails the person
!slay [person] - kills the person
!cloak [person] [0-255] - if 255 it will make the player invisible
!uncloak [player] - uncloaks player
!freeze and !unfreeze - freezes and unfreezes the player
!kick [person] [reason] - Kicks the specified player
!ban [person/steamid] [minutes] [reason] - bans the player for specified reason and time
!unban [steamid] - unbans player
!gag and !ungag - forbids the player from speaking into voice chat
!mute and !unmute - forbids the player from typing in chat
!god - makes player invincible to any damage
!slap - the person specified will get slapped
!goto, !bring and !return - Teleport commands
!cleardecals - clears decals... duh

you can also use these symbols @-for a person you are looking at, ^- for yourself, *-for all players (very bad)

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): The SCP-RP on this server takes place in a little city called Oviscity, with an underground secret facillity that is owned by a corporation called The SCP Foundation. These "facilities" are called "sites", for example Site-19. Their job is to secure contain and protect (acronym S.C.P.) any anomalies discovered, and take them from the public eye protecting the humanity. The Foundation tries to understand these anomalies by conducting research and different kinds of experiments on them. On W-G SCP-RP, you can work as different jobs ranging from Class-D personnel (Disposables) to Researcher, MTF (Mobile Task forces) or Site Administration. You can also play as a normal member of society in Oviscity on the surface. There are multiple Groups that Foundation are interested in (Groups of Interests or GOIs) some can pose threat to the Foundation (Chaos Insurgency) or some are helping the Foundation. Your job is to roleplay as a job you choose and achieve your objectives. Researchers - research anomalies, conduct experiments. Mobile task force E-11 - Internal security and containment, Site Administration - managing the Site, Janitor - keeping the Site in tip top shape making it a perfect workplace, Security - Keeping the site and it´s personnel safe from all dangers, and so on.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: Yes, I do

RDM or Random Death Match - killing a player without a valid RP reason - for e.g. just shooting someone randomly

MassRDM - its just multiple RDMs

NLR or New life rule - When you die, you forget everything that happened in you past life, and you cant return to a place when you died for 5 minutes

LTAP or Leaving To Avoid Punishment - simply just disconnecting to avoid any punishment given by staff

LTARP or Left To Avoid Role Play - disconnecting to avoid RP situation (for e.g. being held hostage by CI as SD and then simply disconnecting form the game)

Bodyblocking - blocking a door with your body when you are unarmed is not allowed. Also standing in a doorway for no reason counts as bodyblocking

Metagaming - Knowing something your character wouldnt know (for e.g. knowing a persons name without them showing their ID to you)

Job Abuse - Changing job to get an advantage (for e.g. There is a raid so you change to Nu-7 and respond to it)

Edited by R.1_ck
typo fix and answer change
6 hours ago, Lando Norris said:

Neutral

Very Competent, not a retard for one also a good app

Don't see you on often

Ye, I´ll try to be more active, thx for the reply!

+1

-Quite active what I have seen.

-App is pretty good not impressive but above average.

Currently the staff team needs help. There are not that many staffs while some of the staffs are on LOA so we currently need more staff.

sexytime2.png?ex=660be28a&is=65f96d8a&hm

I dont usually comment on staff apps, however, +1.

Hes not retarded (usually) which says a lot.  He is competent, and isn't likely to pull a Banshee on us all.

weird country tho

Edited by Atomik

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.