Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: HighSoviet

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:149583247

Current rank on the server: CG EXO plat VIP PAC3 Jedi initiate

What is your playtime: 3 Weeks 6 Days

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Its good

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Yes

Do you meet the requirements: I think so 

Quick summary about you: Hello my in game name is Wolf I am from Liverpool I also like coming on the server because its fun and also it makes me laugh. Me personally I'm chill and I can take a joke but also I can be serious when needed. I like playing other games when I'm not on the server like (Rust, Squad and cyberpunk). I am also active and have a decent play time. 

In Character Section -

In-Game name: CG EXO Wolf

Highest rank obtained: EXO 

What current rank do you have: EXO

What is your current regiment: CG

What should we pick you for Battalion:  am personally very friendly with everyone else I'm a peoples person I can take my time with people if they don't get how things work but also I can be enforce rules and stand my ground when needed if something goes wrong. When I'm in charge I'm very flexible with environments/situations so there isn't just one way I can think outside the box all the time and also take other opinions from other people when leading people at the time and also take criticism from people. I reckon as well my back ground of my regiment CG (Clone Guards) will play apart of me being a responsible person all the time when on the server and also due to my current rank, Also I am very straight forward with people I don't like to beat around the bush I like to get to the point of matters that occur on the server. finally I am very patient with thing I like to wait and see thing be done not rushed I prefer thing to be looked over once or twice not just one look and thrown away. Also I have achieved the rank of Executive Officer which will show my competence. I am very good with people as I am CG as well.Since my start on the server i have been in cg most of my time. This shows that once i enjoy something i strive to become one of the best, such as my time in CG.  Throughout my experience in CG i have learnt a lot when it comes to leading and dealing with other people. This would help me greatly in battalion due to the situations battalion have to deal with on a daily basis.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: They have 2 distinctive role which one is during combat will either lead or co-lead and then sit at the back mid or back lines during events also say yes and no to special EQ as well in events. second what battalion do is on a Defcon 5 they grant and deny people, you will also behave and set good example for battalion while on base.

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: No

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: i completely understand that it is strict and have very straight forward rules.

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading? : Battalion when not leading will rather stay with the regiment they supervise and help them if they are stuck or lost but can not lead them.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session?
1. Lead a base attack
2.Do a Mando training with a regiment
3. Host a debrief

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events? : Saying Grant and Deny to requests If needed

Anything else:

Edited by HighSoviet

+1
-High rank
-Decent playtime
-Really active
-Nice guy

Getting hierarchy isn't so easy. You are competent and have really improved since your last battalion application

Is serious when needed and all around chill guy.

Good luck!

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

+1 

Since your last application you have gained EXO

Spoken to you a decent amount and you are a really nice guy

Barely meeting the word minimum on why should you be picked and about you and being way under on the Describe the roles of battalion and you are missing a lot in that section

I would say you would be a great battalion so good luck!

Edited by Corn

Current Ranks
CT 8117

Past Ranks
a lot of things

spacer.png

+1

Very Active
High Rank
Good Guy

Your application is a bit short

Low Playtime

Current Ranks:
GM Lieutenant Commander | Event Planner

Past Ranks:
GM COL | Battalion 2nd LT | GM SOF LCOL

image0.png

+1

Give my man Billy Joel battalion!
Is a lamp

-1 bc then next 4 SOs don't look ready

Edited by Dyno

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

+1  Great CG Member.
Expeirned 
Can speak English

Spoiler

Previous OOC rank
Plat-VIP
Senior Event Planner

Previous IC rank
CT Drill Sergeant-Major
------------------------
CE Captain
------------------------
CG Vice-Commander
------------------------
Battalion  Colonel
------------------------

Jedi Scout

+1

Hierarchy

Nice guy to talk to

May have "low" or "decent" play time but knows the rules well which makes up for time he hasn't gained and has shown more maturity than people with 6 - 10 weeks

Current Ranks

Gambling Addict
McDonald's Employee

Past Ranks

Conscientious objector

+1 speaking with wolf he is a great and competent lad and would make a good battalion member.

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council
Head Medical Officer

DU Spec Ops Captain 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fs15jctajrzabnki0p

+1

Monkey leaving us but seriously hes a great leader and a good lad. He is the best choice for battalio

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

15 hours ago, HighSoviet said:

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion

Minimum of 100 words, your response has just over half.

3 Weeks is quite low, but that doesn't mean you aren't competent.

Decent guy, friendly to talk to and does well in CG.

Not sure how CG would cope with you leaving, personally I don't know how much you do for CG however I know you are active, so the SOs must be up to scratch before you leave.

Neutral

Mainly for the reason on failing to complete the requirements for the applications. I understand people may not care, but it seems that you haven't put much effort into the application, and could be a big reason if you get denied. Good luck.

giphy.webp

+1 

I think you would really well in battatlion, youre active, trustworthy and just an overall nice guy. All has already been said but good luck :))

I do think the comments about the application and the thing about CG hierarchy is fair but I do think CG could still have a good hierarchy as they have some good SOs waiting.

Current Ranks

🐸

+1 its Wolf what more can I say

Current ranks

ICRP

ISF Sec. Sup. Lt. COL

Junior Developer

Previous ranks

DU Commander | Battalion Warrant Officer | CWRP

Fleet Commander + Fleet Temp Commodore | IRP

Super Admin | Lead Mentor | IRP v1 - IRP v2 (2 yrs)

Fleet Commodore & Temp Rear Admiral | IRP v2

Rebel General | IRP v1

T Shock Commander | IRP v1

Shock Captain | TRP

Moff | TRP

Rebel Major | TRP

CFU Deputy Director | HLRP

Vegilantes Lead Agent | Gamemaster faction | HLRP

Moderator | Gamemaster | Discord moderator | HLRP

"https://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=oy0TUwGba9Q"

Skjermbilde 2022-03-18 185218.png

20220619211312_1.jpg