Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: Scott

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:190906871

Current rank on the server: Lieutenant Colonel

What is your playtime: (1 Week - Minimum) 3w 2d 1hr at this time

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes And yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Over and over

Do you meet the requirements: Yes

Quick summary about you: (70 Words - Minimum)
I'm Scott I'm 14 from Scotland but originally I'm from Yorkshire. I don't have very many hobbies except from BMX and Mountain biking, I Like to think I am good at these but really I'm not.  I Like to see myself as a quite out going person but others would just say annoying. In literally all of my free time I play on the server because of lockdown and covid and all but this means I have nothing else to do.
In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name) CE PFT LT COL Scott

Highest rank obtained: LT COL

What current rank do you have: LT COL

What is your current regiment: Combat Engineers

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum) I think I should Be Picked for battalion as I Can be a good leader and I am Overly Active. I would like to say that I could be on every day for about 10 hours. I Like to think that my attitude Towards Getting things Like minimums and Helping outer people out could Help me here.

Another reason why I think I should be picked is because of the amount of trainings I have hosted in my short time in CE.

I may not have as much playtime as other people but I don't think this makes me less experienced in a way and I know that's a dumb thing to say as of course people with more playtime have more experience but if they've never been in battalion before Just like me, this make me just as experienced as them
I've Never applied for Battalion before but I don't think that means I have less of a chance than anyone else to get Battalion.
I Do believe that I have an alright chance of getting battalion but At the end of the day its up you who you pick.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum) The Roles and responsibilities of battalion are to keep the base running smoothly, Doing Trainings often and make sure everyone is doing everything to a good standard. Battalion are to send people to train cadets If there are any. They have to know if people are able to take off such as if a CE SGTM asks to do a PFT And he isn't supervised you would have to deny and tell them that they need to be supervised by 2nd LT or above or if there is a GM/GC Who wants to go on PGHT Kind the same thing.

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: (If so, explain why) Nope Not any of these

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: I understand that battalion is very strict and well-Regulated and that they are Highly Respectable.

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading? (IN DETAIL) If The Battalion member is not leading or co-Leading then they are to support the regiment they are supervising or they have been told you help, But you are not there to give orders or Act like their own personal battalion Member or Hierarchy.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session? 
The 3 Duties are:

1. Successfully Leading an event

2. Hosting a successful de-brief

3. Completing a training that involves Faces, Formations and questions 

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events? A Co-Leader Is to Help Grant Or Deny things in advert and is also there if the leading battalion has to leave or his game crashes

Anything else: Na I'm good

Edited by Scott2

Current Ranks:

41st something - SWRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks:

CE PFT Colonel - Battalion 2nd LT - Battalion 1st LT

+1 
Fake Scottish but he's a solid member of CE and a great SO.

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

Neutral

Haven't really spoken to you much at all. But you look like a solid choice however since I don't have a full perception I'm not going to sway to a +1 or -1

You didn't reach the minimum word requirement in the roles and responsibilities section.

Current Rank:

[Battalion Captain]

SWRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks:

[DU Commander]

cant even reach the 100 word minimum, cant read or write

JOKING i am actually doing a neutral

as my opinion matters alot just like banshee whenever i have spkoken to you, you seem like a good guy but yea that word minumum though

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

+1/neutral 

Have had only good interaction with him

High Rank

From Yorkshire

Lowish Playtime 

Didnt do minimum word count 

Past Ranks

501st CPL
CE LT
ARC LCPL
327th COL
74th ADV R
Battalion COL

Current Ranks
Battalion Brigadier

+1 
Great guy 
Actively plays the server

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

+1/Neutral

Active
Decent Application
Good guy

New to the server

Only became SO recently
Low playtime

Current Ranks:
Battalion Warrant Officer Event Planner

Past Ranks:
Battalion 2nd LT | GM SOF LCOL | Event Planner | GM LT CMDR | 212th SGTM

image0.png

+1/Neutral 

Does what you would expect from a battalion anyway (minus granting people)
Cool guy

Can be a bit mingy: telling someone to kill him then getting them warned

Edited by Left

Denied

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battalion Command has decided that you aren't currently fit for the position of Battalion. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO