Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): 

STEAM_0:0:84944040

Age when applying:
 15 (16 this month)

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:
 Kuwait , UTC+3

Can you speak and type English fluently:
 Yes i can

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time):

15 Weeks 0 days

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/546411773616455710/811624933313609798/unknown.png

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP:
 Battalion 1st LT, Platinum VIP and pac 3

Do you own a working microphone?
 When you communicate do you type or speak: I do and i write and speak, but i prefer to speak

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: 
I joined in around jan 2020 and haven't taken any breaks besides an LOA
 in around feb

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums:
 I use teamspeak everyday, i use discord when i play jedi 

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen):
 I got banned about 8 months ago for player pulling, it was then removed a less than a week later after showing some evidence.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/546411773616455710/811624933313609798/unknown.png

State the role of staff on the server:  

A staff member is to ensure that the rules are not broken on the server and help players when needed by taking claims and making sits in a professional manner. They are 
 granted ULX power and they are not to abuse them

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes i have read them many times 

Have you read the punishment list and are familiar with it?:

Yes i have and i am familiar with it

List of all previous server staff experience:

N/A

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes i do

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: I will ask what's their name is, if they don't know and even if they provide the name, i would
 proceed to check logs to see who it was and what they did, i will then take the said player to a sit and ask him why he decided to kill the clones, and then i will then
 hand out a punishment for MRDM ( if he did kill the clones) 

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: I will teleport to a battalion or the highest ranking clone on base and ask them to send a trainer, if no one is responding
 i will have to teleport a NCO to the cadet area to train the cadets

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:
 This will be dealt by CG and not a staff business if it was an accident

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:
 I don't care about not being saluted, so i won't do anything about it unless it is a training (e.g. mando
 , single column etc)

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I will take action and try to find a rule equal to what said person did, example, if they are on the scavenger 
job and decide to steal an admiral speeder claiming that it's a land one but can still fly, i will warn them
 for failRP

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:
I will tell them that the warn/punishment is valid
 and tell them to read the server rules and if they have any complains they can make one in the forums if they really want to.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. 
Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I feel like there are many reasons why i should be picked for staff.I have been on the server for quite sometimes now, a year to be clear,
During which, i have achieved many ranks and also gained experience in the server, both IC and OOC. I have met many people and i think
 that i am more known around the community or the server itself.
 I am an active player with a high playtime showed in the image above.
 I have reached the rank of 327th ARC Colonel, 327th Commander and battalion 1st Lieutenant which indeed shows my dedication to the server.
 I have also achieved the rank of CT temp SO and previously the rank of CT NCO, in which during that time i had encountered many rule
 breakers as well, CT get new members everyday, some of them are good but the others intend to break the rules and/or minge around, i have
 expierence with dealing with rule breakers as i dealt with them in my time as a CT NCO for a long, everyday to be exact. I tend to help 
 people whenever possible in any way possible, i am a friendly person who wishs to make a friendly enviorment to others,however
 I can also be serious when needed. When given the rank of staff and being in apart of the staff team, you are granted ULX powers inorder
 to help others by taking claims, making sits, checking logs, helping with sims and whatever people ask for, as long as it doesn't break
 the server rules, i believe that i am trusted if i am granted these ULX powers as i won't abuse them whatsoever, even if i do which is
 not most likely, i would accept any punishments handed out for me, i would use these powers only when needed.
 I am a calm person to talk to which also benefits me of being a staff member.

Edited by Victor
Permission to edit granted by spades, added ban

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

+1

Inshallah

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

+1

Great friendly guy, also showed interest in EP so clearly wants to have an involvement in the server. Volunteered out in CT recently.

Spoiler

Shame he sucks at cs

Current Ranks
[RC Vice Commander F67 Ron]
[CWRP Executive Admin]
[Discord Staff]

Previous Ranks
[DS Squad Leader F67]
[501st ARC Colonel]
[Jedi Ace]

490481957_RCGif.gif.8d24ce185bea76c158a056050fecaff0.gif

Neutral
You were perma banned in the past.
You have proved yourself as a trusted member by getting Battalion, however I do not know the standards required but you seem to be killing it.
I think you should try be a lot more serious in general for a better chance.

former ct 2245 bong

+1
Nice guy and very active

Edited by Jenson_

Current Ranks                                     Past Ranks
                                           DT SGT                                         327th Commander                501st Temp Major        

Jedi Blade Warrior                            RRD Researcher                           CG SGT   
                                                                                                        41st SGT 

+1 
Great lad been on the server for a long time and has very clear dedication to the server, would be fit for staff.

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander
DS Commando F69
501st Vice Commander
Temp 501st Commander

Jedi Senior Guardian

ezgif-3-eed719ac80.gif.a7679065eed7ac58041146e7a19e3852.gif

+1

has come a long way from the egotistical cunt of a 327th arc that he used to be great job man

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)