Wanted

Wanted's Staff App

In-game name(s): 212th ARC 2nd LT Wanted

Steam Name: [YT] WanteD*Boy

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:20093025

Age when applying: 17

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Portugal, GMT 

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes, I can

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time): 15w 2d 17h 53m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP: 212th ARC 2nd LT, PlatVIP and Pac3

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: I do own a working microphone, but when I communicate I type instead of speaking.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I first joined the server 4/5 years ago and I took some breaks.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums: I use the Teamspeak and Discord everyday (since I need to) and I hop on the forums from time to time.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen): I have no bans or kicks, (screenshot bellow with list of warns and game time)FVJv90e.png?1

State the role of staff on the server: A staff member is the one that helps people in need and they make sure no rule is broken. They should not abuse their power to gain any advantage over other people, they should punish people who break the rules accordingly to the severity of the rule broken. 

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?: Yes, I have

List of all previous server staff experience: WG SWRP

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes, I do

Former Staff Questions (Remove these if you have not been staff on our server before): 

1 ) For how long were you a staff member on SW-RP: I don't remember it was some time ago, but I would say for atleast 3/4 months

2 ) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team: Moderator

3 ) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why: I got demoted for inactivity, because I couldn't control being on the server and school, this because of the amount of work my teachers would give me and being denied access to my computer

4 ) In hindsight, what would you have done differently as a staff member: I think I should've paid a bit more attention to school so I could've balance the server and school. But right now I have it balanced so I don't need to worry.

5 ) How have you improved since you left the staff team: I would say I improved quite a bit, I don't struggle anymore to try and get on the server due to mass work

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member: 

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: I hold hear what the player doing the report had to say, after that I would immediatly check logs (if he didn't give me any name), I would confirm if he broke any rules and if he had I would sort him out with the appropriate punishment (if he had killed more than 3 clones I would ban him for 5 days for MRDM).

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: First of all I would go to the cadet and tell him I would get him a trainer, after that I would teleport to a battalion member or the highest on the base to get a trainer to the cadet area if no one comes after a bit I would start teleporting NCO's to train him.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: If he only shoots once whilst trying to safety their weapon this would not be a staff situation, but we can't prove if it was a accident or not, but still I wouldn't do anything and let CG deal with it.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: In my opinion I don't really care if someone salutes me or not but I would still remind him that he has to salute people above 2nd LT.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: Being in the rules or not it doesn't mean he can still commit FailRP, so I would still punish him for FailRP and tell him not to do it again.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: I would say that the punishment was valid and if they did not agree with it I would tell them to go to forums and apply for a unwarn/unban request, if they continued arguing and not listening I would hand out another punishment for not listening to staff.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): I belive I deserve staff more than the other applicants because im active, I want to help people, I would never abuse my staff powers, I will be on duty as much as I can and of course I would listen to higher ups. I have been part of this community for a very long time, I also have been staff once on swrp. I am friendly and I would never disrespect any member or any fellow staff members. If im on LOA I can still be active in discord and help anyone if they have any questions. I also can be strict when needed and I know how to have patience with minges, I will always try my best to fulfill my job as a Staff Member. With experience from the past I know alot of ULX Commands and learned more about being a better Staff, I will take the role of Staff very seriously and not minge around with other players and abuse my power. Before making a final decision in a sit I will listen to both sides of the story. I have seen multiple staff sits so I do know how to handle them. I love helping players no matter what situation it is, I will always listen to them and not just simply ignore. As shown in my playtime I have dedicated lots of time on the server and the experience I have with it, I want to make the server better for everyone so they can enjoy it.

Best regards,

~ Wanted

+1 
Know Wanted for quite a while,  in the time I was still active on the server he was one of the most active people I know and always was helpful as well as reliable.
Though he never actually spoke I still think he has great staff potential.
Also he is a 212th legend. 

+1

if only he used a mic the last time staff apps were open

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

As an Executive Admin, I believe Wanted is also a very good ARC Member of the 212th regiment. He has shown very good RP and has been around a long time! I just wish he used his mic more BUT he is an excellent candidate for the role! Nice.

1754889583_SolaireCoolGif.gif.2a07fd9f4961fa8af47a28222a18a035.gif

dance yoda.gif

+1

Very epic ARC man, shows he is the best of the best. Playtime is also a big positive, is mostly well known throughout the community I believe he is suitable for staff.

Past SWRP Ranks

212th Major

Loading screen man

Denied

Thank you for applying, but we do not think you should be staff at this time.

You may reapply in 4 weeks if you are still interested in being Staff.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve