74th SMO Halt
Jedi Initiate Halt

Steam Name:
[WG]Ziiderin

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:15490686

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:
I reside in Denmark, and as such am in the GMT+1 timezone.

Can you speak and type English fluently:
I most assuredly can.

Current total game-time on the server:
10 weeks, 4 days, 12 hours, 47 minutes, according to timestamp

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP:
In-character I'm at 74th SMO, and Jedi Initiate.
Out-of-character I have Platinum VIP.

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:
I have a microphone, which is my primary way of communicating, though I've no problem writing to people.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:
About 2.5 years ago, back in the summer of 2018. Haven't had real reason to take a break from the server.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums:
I always use Teamspeak and Discord for communicating, you won't find me playing without.
I've taken to peruse the forums more often late, to keep on top of things.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns:
I've had none of the sort: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2400803565

State the role of staff on the server:
Staff works to make the server safer and gameplay more stable.
They're a part of getting people into the server, they help with technical issues within their ULX permissions, take care of rule-breakers, and assist with scenarios requiring non-standard loadouts, like trainings or SIMs.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?:
Yes, I have, and I am also famimliar with the punishments for those who break them.

List of all previous server staff experience:
Second Battle Group, TF2 community server

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:
I understand, and will strive to not meet such a consequence.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member.

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:
I'd take a peek at the "killer" in question by cloaking around him, to make sure he's not currently engaged with anything. I'd have no reason to hinder their gameplay if I don't have clear sign of wrongdoing.
It'd be simple to just check logs to see if anyone has been killed, and if not, question the witness if he's sure about who he saw. The logs would show both killer and victim, so one could find a mistaken identity by this method as well.
I'd also remind the witness, in the case no logs are found, that misleading staff can lead to harsh punishments, and make really sure if they understand that they shouldn't falsely report anyone.

If the "killer" really did kill someone, whether I witness a repeat and drag him out of the situation to have a sit, or if I find the logs and make a sit after the fact, I'd explain to them their wrongdoing, the fact that I have logs to back up the charge, and tell them the punishment they'll incur.
Depending on their actions, this can be anything from being kicked for simple RDM, to being banned for MRDM, their attitude during the sit not withstanding.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:
This would be a job for battalion, or other leading officers on base.
I'd simply take the claim and pass it to the leader on base via PMs, so they can call a suitable trainer to the cadet area.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:
This being an accident, I suppose the CT would only have fired one shot. If they keep firing, I'd pull them out of the line, to avoid further damage. Depending on their behaviour, I'd have to gauge whether it really was an accident, and they seek their own betterment. 
In the case of one shot, I might ask myself who taught him to pull the trigger while putting a weapon on safety, or to line up for debrief with a weapon out at all, but this would fall to the leading officers and CG to deal with, as it's more akin to an RP situation with an unlucky CT.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:
As staff, this doesn't matter at all. When doing claims, staff are counted as out of character, and people shouldn't worry about saluting them, even if they pop-in while not in the SOD job.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:
I'd remind them that the rules also state to not attempt to find loopholes, with the cost of harsher punishments, and to take into consideration what could logically be expected of roleplaying military units in the Star Wars universe.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:
I would point out that I'm merely doing the job of upholding the rules on the server, and that if they feel wronged they can file it on the forums, where we'd both be under the scrutiny of every member of the community, staff or not.
My aim would be to keep the sit short and calm, to not agitate further reactions needing punishment.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member:

I believe I can make for a great staff member, due to my experience on the server, and my technical know-how, which I have acquired from prior management and my correspondence with other staff members.

Experience in roleplay does not necessarily translate to experience as a staff member, but of the people I have worked with on the server, I always found people with a penchant to look out for others, to become staff members.
Likewise, the staff I have had the chance to talk at length with always seem to earnestly put in an effort to clear up misunderstandings, and share what help they can, most of them having had high ranks and people who would speak well of their experience with them.

To this day, I remain interested in the inner workings of the server, technical or not, and I always make a point of finding out how something works, so I can translate it to workable information that others can use in their endeavors.
If something proves difficult to a player, I will always try to help them, even demonstrating to them the methods, should I have the opportunity.

I would put myself above other applicants because of my drive to help other people, to understand any situation I come across and to make it understandable for all parts involved, and my openness to challenges.

I will not shy away from difficult situations, or people, as that could end up making problems for others, and I would rather know that I, or someone I know I can rely on, can make a difference for the better.

Whether I do become staff or not, I have people on the server I know I can look to for help, or just someone I can talk to, should I have ideas for better experiences, or more difficult matters relating to people on the server.

My aim is to be one such person, regardless of what my actual job on the server is.
I would be more than happy to prove myself, should I get the chance.

+1

Very detailed app

Really active now

his voice alone would scare the minges

Any time he is hit down he bounces back up again without fail i know this because in some of the situations i was along side him he is very persistent and competent

good luck man

Current Ranks:

Jedi Master

CWRP Jedi Event Planner
CWRP Security Staff

Former Ranks:

CWRP

DS Commando F87-501st Commander-GC Commander-74th DMO-104th T VC-DU T EXO-CT T VC-ARC Colonel-104th Null ARC Colonel-104th Gamma ARC Colonel-CG T ARC-CT DSGTM-Jedi Specter-Jedi Sentinel-Jedi Mender-CWRP Senior Admin-CWRP Event Planner

IRP

Sith Ghost-Sith ShadowLord-Darth-Overlord-The Grand Inquisitor-ICRP Event Manager-T-RP Deputy Event Manager-IORP Senior Event Planner-IRP Senior Event Planner-IRP Moderator-IRP Event Planner-JT Commando-501st Commando Medic
-Jedi BattleMaster

+1
Halt is a great member of the community, his application is also fantastic. As a Senior EP I used to love doing Passive RP events with 74th and Researchers and I always thought Halt was a fantastic person to not only be around but to talk to. Halt never fails to disappoint anymore and he was fantastic in ARC, when Halt moved onto hierarchy, I thought he would go inactive like he has done before but he is arguably the most active amongst the Hierarchy which is great to see.
Halt is a great choice

former ct 2245 bong

+1
Great guy, had nothing but good interactions with the lad! 
Very active
High rank 
Good choice for staff

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander
DS Commando F69
501st Vice Commander
Temp 501st Commander

Jedi Senior Guardian

ezgif-3-eed719ac80.gif.a7679065eed7ac58041146e7a19e3852.gif

+1 

It’s all mentioned! 

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

+1

Ever since he got SMO and even throughout his time in 74th, he´s been dedicated and kind but also strict. Everything has already been said but I really believe he would be a great staff and he would make the server better. 

Current Ranks

🐸

Denied

Thank you for applying, we think you have potential but other applications just stood out abit more at the time being.

You may reapply in 4 weeks if you are still interested in being Staff.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve