Silent

Silent Staff App

In-game name(s): Silent

Steam Name: Silent 

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/):   STEAM_0:1:64612498

Age when applying: 19

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: UK GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time): 27 weeks 2 days

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP: Battalion Brigadier  Plat VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes Speak 

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I joined the server in 2017 I had a large break till 2018 then I played till late 2019, then waited till mid 2020.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums: I am on teamspeak every day, I check the discord very often, I am an avid forum user.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen)Snipping Tool (gyazo.com) I used gyazo, because I have no idea how IMGUR works and I couldn't get it to work. I have not been kicked or banned.

State the role of staff on the server: The role of staff on the server is to deal with different people on the server. The main way staff can deal with people is by taking claims, these claims can be reports of other users breaking the rules or themselves having trouble with a problem. In addition staff can stop people they see breaking rules without taking a claim. For example if they see a CT RDMing they will have to intervene.  Staff on the server are volunteers that are granted with extra power. The stripped down reason they are here is to maintain the rules that are on the server and make sure they are enforced.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes

List of all previous server staff experience: 

I have staffed the server in the past for a time that lasted around 10 months, I managed to reach Executive Admin and in my opinion I was close to getting Super Admin. In addition I have done other minigame servers on this community eg Deathrun and TTT

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes

Former Staff Questions (Remove these if you have not been staff on our server before):

1 ) For how long were you a staff member on SW-RP: Around 10 months

2 ) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team: Executive Admin, however I was demoted to Admin

3 ) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why: I resigned, however before I resigned I was demoted to Admin. I must say that I still disagree with the demotion and In addition to this the old Server Manager Frisby also agrees that I shouldn't have been punished. Was demoted for Reason Admin abuse

4 ) In hindsight, what would you have done differently as a staff member: Acted more professionally and try not to act like staff was my given right. (a prick)

5 ) How have you improved since you left the staff team: Grown up, changed a lot, yes I can be a minge and have a laugh, but I can act very professionally when I wish.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: Assuming that the Report is via a claim, I will press the teleport to player button on the claim. Then I will look at the claim to see if it has the name of the CT in it. When I get there, if I don't see the Player killing people I will teleport to the reported players name. If I see them shooting people I will strip them, because I believe that is the best and quickest way to stop them from killing people. I will grab them and take them on top of somewhere that is inaccessible to normal players. I will then warn for 1 kill (RDM). Kick and Warn for 2 Kills (RDMX2) and I will ban for more than 3 kills which I am assuming is what happend.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: I will at first contact a Battalion Member and ask them to get a NCO+ to the cadet area to train said cadet. I will monitor the situation and If the Battalion Member doesn't do as asked or the NCO isn't coming, I may jog the Battalion Members mind, bring the NCO or bring a completely different NCO to train cadets.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: I will bring them away from debrief and I will verbally warn them to try and not shoot someone, however I will not warn as there was no intention to RDM.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: As Staff, I will do nothing.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: I will still warn them for FailRP and I will pass on their request to a Hierarchy member, and I will also ask them to use the forums if they believe they have been unfairly treated. It also says in the rules that if you attempt to bypass then you will get further punishment, that is the reason for the passing on to hierarchy. 

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: I will tell them that my decision is final and I will refer them to the forums to make a request to change the punishment.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

Yes I have been staff in the past and you may say give other people a chance, but this was a very long time ago and 99% of all the applicants weren't playing gmod back then so really it doesn't matter. In terms of activity I am very active, I play the server about 4 hours a night after work and on weekends I play much longer. In addition due to covid on work holidays I play about 50 hours a week. In terms of maturity most of you well know on TeamSpeak and sometimes in game I will mess about, however this is normally on TeamSpeak or in a situation where it does not detriment RP. You can see by my current employment that I can work at a top standard and focus on what I am doing whilst working at a professional standard according to the Code of Ethics.  Furthermore I am currently a Battalion Brigadier which took me about 7 months to work towards. I have a lot of staffing experience and I know most if not all ULX commands up to and including Executive Admin and I also know the staff rules as they haven't changed considerably.  I wasn't intending on applying for Staff due to the increase of loggings, however I realised that in game I pretty much just press my grant bind all the time, I will be able to get hundreds of claims a week. I believe that my dedication to Battalion proves that I will stay in staff a long time, In addition due to my past experience This also shows my devotion. 

Edited by Silent

1319575503_funnyblack.jpg.49682401d3502b1dc70dbf9ec3fb0a90.jpg

The Boys

+1 

Was exec smh deserves his sec staff

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

+1 
Stated Above

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

+1
Absolute lad, active and been staff

Current Ranks                                     Past Ranks
                                           DT SGT                                         327th Commander                501st Temp Major        

Jedi Blade Warrior                            RRD Researcher                           CG SGT   
                                                                                                        41st SGT 

+1
Good lad
Been staff before
Active
High rank

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander
DS Commando F69
501st Vice Commander
Temp 501st Commander

Jedi Senior Guardian

ezgif-3-eed719ac80.gif.a7679065eed7ac58041146e7a19e3852.gif

+1

on of my top picks to get staff tbh

absolute lad, been staff before, i think he has learnt his lesson from his time in staff before after speaking and reading his app.
silent also has a high ic rank which shows that he has become more mature since his demotion, having the admirality trust silent again.

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

+1

Reasons stated above and I think he's one of the best picks for staff

He's a really sound lad and I wasnt on when everything happened but I do think that he seems mature and serious when it comes to his Battalion role so I think he would do really well in staff

Current Ranks

🐸

Big +1
Came back to battalion and got Brigadier and should be allowed back in as he is a solid choice.

His demotion shouldn't be the elephant in the room as it was a very questionable one at the time.

Current Rank:

[Battalion Captain]

SWRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks:

[DU Commander]

+1

Silent is a great choice because hes been EP/Staff past HOB and basically been everything. His demotion was stupid and the reason was more retarded. Hes probably one of the best choices for staff imo.

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

+1 Despite the questionable punishments in the past, silent has returned and achieved a spot in battalion command, which isn't exactly the easiest thing and isn't exactly given to those who lack certain qualities, these qualities imo can be directly transferred to staff and to be honest Silent is probably just as, if not more qualified than some of the current staff team (again, IMO).

Goodluck lad

Past Ranks

[IRP Staff Manager - CWRP Super Administrator]

[IRP &  CWRP Lead MentorEvent Planner]

[Imperial Vice-Admiral, Republic Commando OS Squad Leader 'Foxtrot-60'Jedi Grandmaster Yoda]

And a bunch of other shit no one cares about...

+1

To give a proper response as required by any WW2 staff member, I do have to agree with Jendo. While I do not really know the true reasons behind the demotion, you have provided nice answers to the questions asked, shown dedication to WG through your current play time and IC rank, and do have the ulx experience. 

While some actions on WW2 could be considered as "interesting" to say the least, I don't see why this would really have a large effect on your chances to join the SWRP staff team once more. 

Good luck. 

Current Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[CWRP] Wookie Chieftain - Chieftain Tom

[HL-RP] CIU Deputy Director & CAO for the Speaker's Office of the Assembly

Misc. Ranks

[CWRP][ICRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel x3

Wookie Chieftain

HL-RP

Civil Industrial Union Deputy Director & CFU Business Co-Owner

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werewolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.

Denied

Thank you for applying, but we do not think you should be staff at this time.

You may reapply in 4 weeks if you are still interested in being Staff.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve