Larry_P

Larry's 2nd Staff App

In-game name(s): Battalion Officer Cadet Larry

Steam Name: Larry_P

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:64253962

Age when applying: 19

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Country: England, Time-Zone: GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes and Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time): 7 Weeks 6 Days

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP: IC Rank: Battalion Officer Cadet OOC Rank: Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes and I speak.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I first joined in September 2019 (I think), got to colonel and resigned in December 2019. Then rejoined in February 2020 got to LCOL and left. Finally I rejoined in July 2020 and have been playing since, taking small LOAs for exams etc.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums: I use TS and discord daily and check the forums every now and then for APPs and suggestions.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen): I do not have any warns/bans. https://imgur.com/a/CmFFirJ  (hopefully that link works)

State the role of staff on the server: Staff have several roles on the server. Foremost, to help keep the server running smoothly and to help everyone to enjoy their time. Staff also help by taking claims, this can be anything from helping a cadet get a trainer to giving a sim the weapons and equipment they would like to use. It is also important that staff set a good example to players and take the lead to show people how to behave.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes and yes

List of all previous server staff experience: Unfortunately I haven’t got any experience, however, I understand the basics of ULX.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: I understand

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: Firstly, I would TP to the player to see if they are currently doing it, if they are I would take them away and hand out the necessary punishment (Based on if it is ARDM/MRDM…etc). If they are not currently killing anyone I would check logs to see if they had in the past, if they had, then I would take them away and do the same.  

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: I would go to the cadet and inform them I will get them a trainer, then I would firstly tell battalion to send a trainer. If no trainer goes, I would TP NCOs individually to make sure the cadet is trained.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: If it was truly an accident, I would let people handle it IC, as it was just an accident. Then I would also inform them on how to safety their weapon correctly so it doesn’t happen again.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: Normally I wouldn’t mind, however, if needed I would just calmly explain the rule that they should salute anyone 2nd LT+. However, no staff action is required as this is an IC matter.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules: I would simply explain that the rules state that just because something isn’t stated on the rules, that you can do that thing, and if it negatively impacts someone elses RP on the server then you should not do it. Also that finding loophole in any rules may result in harsher punishment.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: I would direct them to the forums where they can make a case against my punishment in the correct way. Then, if they choose to make an unban/unwarn I would explain my side and allow the process of SMT deciding if the decision was correct.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): I believe that I am a good candidate because I am a mature and competent person, and when it comes to making decisions I am neutral and unbiased, looking at things from both points of view to hopefully make the best decision. I am active on the server, often at times where other staff may not be, allowing me to help people when they need it, for example at night or in the morning. I have also been on the server for a long time, almost a year on and off, which gives me experience and knowledge of both the rules and how the server works both in character and out of character.

As well as this, I have achieved well on the server, getting ARC and being active in it for over 3 months. This shows I am responsible, committed and am trusted to hold such a rank. The qualities of an ARC trooper are similar to that of staff, having to set a good example, helping people when possible and encouraging people, new or old. The hard work I put in to achieve this is also a good indication that I would be a hard working staff member. Having to practise all aspects of my play in the server in order to pass the eval and assault course. This level of work would be matched in staff and I would work hard to help the community in anyway I can.

As well as ARC I am now a member of battalion, which shows that I am trusted to hold a position of responsibility and to lead events etc. Similar to ARC, battalion has some responsibilities close to that of a staff member. For example, being a good role model, being responsible, friendly to all players and strict when necessary. Battalion are also trusted to lead the entire server during events, which I do responsibly and I also try to involve as many people as I can to try to allow them to enjoy the event as much as they can. Which is similar to what a staff member should do, to encourage everyone to have a good time.

Overall, my combined experience of ARC and battalion show that I am a good candidate for staff and my hard working and committed nature will help me if I achieved staff.

+1 Good calm guy, IMO would make a great staff member and this is a good application 

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO

- CG Temp Vice Commander

- DU ARC SGTM

- CG ARC Colonel

- Jedi Watcher

- Jedi Agent

- Jedi Consular

- Hauptamt Köningsplatz Oberbereitshaftsleiter

Finance Oberbereitschaftsleiter

Hauptpanzerjäger

- HLRP Senior Discord Staff

+1

You application was nice to read and your server rep only makes my hope for your application to be accepted greater, you got a great personality and your also a sound lad, one of the best ARCs we've had an now a solid battalion who I could genuinly see ranking up and becoming a further respected rank,  which is all you deserve.
I've never had a bad encounter with you so best of luck and I would love to see you in staff.

former ct 2245 bong

+1

application is detailed

Is in battalion so can be trusted and 

very sound guy knows what he is doing

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod

+1

Larry has never gotten into trouble and, from what I have seen, always trys to help out other players to the best of his ability, this coupled with his current and past high IC ranks and his application make him a seriously good candidate for staff.

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

+1

I wish he applied much much earlier like I told him to, then he would have had a great chance. I think you are the best candidate to apply this time around. I believe you deserve it over the people who were currently in-mind before you had applied.

PurpleKids.gif.0a3f2d977cda278c5a9b304fa2f2b480.gif

+1 Larry would be a great staff member, he has shown his dedication to the server as he has been arc and is currently in Battalion. He has a good attitude to the server and he is a nice guy. I believe he is the best candidate for staff right now.

Past Ranks

501st CPL
CE LT
ARC LCPL
327th COL
74th ADV R
Battalion COL

Current Ranks
Battalion Brigadier

+1

All stated above

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

+1

If he doesn’t deserve staff, who does?

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

+1

He would be a great staff in my opinion. He is really mature and friendly to everyone he meets and he´s also really active.

There are some really good answers on his application and I think he has shown his dedication in 212th, ARC and now battalion. I think he will show the same dedication in staff.

Good luck mate and I hope you get it!

Current Ranks

🐸