Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: I wanna Die

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:191130374

Current rank on the server: 212th COL

What is your playtime: (9 weeks +)

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: yes

Do you meet the requirements: yes

Quick summary about you: (70 Words - Minimum)
I'm Luke I'm from Ireland. being from Ireland is kinda fun it rains a lot but it's nice to live in. being Irish and has its downsides I kinda sound annoyed all the time and can come across as harsh r pissed off but I'm not, trust me a lot of my non-irish friends refer to me as the the angry Irish guy so but honestly, I'm never really angry angry being annoyed well I think everyone gets like that. now a lot of older players may know who I am but I'm not the same person to mutch has changed in my life that I'm not the same I want everyone to talk to me and make up their own mind about me. but Iv been in DU a few times as EXO and other ranks and also as a battalion member. I left the server over a year ago and have been back for a while. In this past year well it's been hard training to get a job and when I finally get one I lose it coz of lockdown. things I like to do I played rugby for over 8 years I also teach sailing in the US. some new things I hope for this year is to propose to my long term GF so even though the last year was acc one of the worse for me with my mom dieing and also the loss of a friend as well and the lockdowns I hope this one will be better. but like I said iv been around for a while and I hope all the new people who have joined since I left feel free to talk to me. me a year ago not the same person and even if I'm in a reg u don't like that should stop u from saying hi. but I feel I'm quite approachable so always feel free to come and ask me anything. so to reiterate a summary of me I'm a dude in Ireland whos been throw shit but still here somehow.

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (212th COL Luke)

Highest rank obtained: Battalion CPTx2

What current rank do you have: 212th COL

What is your current regiment: 212th

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum)

Ok so I'm gonna name some simple reasons y first and then I'm gonna go into detail. simple reasons why I should be in batt agen is iv been it before iv good playtime I'm older and iv been in several reges at good ranks and also been EXO. now the real reasons why. when I was in batt before I was demoted I was demoted for being an idiot but I was never demoted/ in trouble for being a bad batt. No.1 small things I got batt of the week a lot now that's based on logging witch means I was very active. also, I was DU supervisor 2 times I asked for DU I wanted to help when Dredriv left and then after him all the other hierarchy left it was me and Husky as temp who got the reg back to a good state I put so much time into helping DU even when I left I was there for them and I knew I could do more as there supervisor then just another SO watching there reg die. another reg I had was 327th I was the first supervisor for them. I was trusted to help them grow and supervisor a new reg on the server I did tryouts and training for them while I was also trying to help DU. and the last reg I had was GC witch was exsralmy fun with Solaire and KFC and shadow and all the others in there. The main point of saying all this is I want u all to understand iv always been dedicated to the reg im in and supervisor and that I care about the people in it and the reg itself. Now last year I was in DU when I came back witch was good DU has always been apart of me but in going back I was not pushed to improve my self I was cockie and I thought I knew it all and in ways, I knew a lot but my attitude was not the best but this time I went to 212th. 212th has taught me a lot. Being a part of a different reg has shown me new perspectives on how other regs preserve each other. This has allowed me to see that while I was in DU many times I was not pushed to behave as much as the others as I was well knew and also this made me a bit cocky. But being in 212th has acc shown and taught me what I forgot the second time I was in Battalion showing me that just because I was good at it in my opinion that my behavior led to my downfall and in saying this I understand and have always excepted my incompetence and by acknowledging this I hope to alow and reassure all the members of Battalion and High command and all the other fellow members of this community that iv changed and that I am no longer the same person I was a year ago and that I have left that part of me at the door. I fell with both being DU EXO and Batt x2 and now 212th COL under my belt I am more than capable. I will always be thankful to those who stuck with me even when I was at my lowest and to all those who helped me and thought me. I hope this is enough for you to give me this chance. this server and all the people in it have given me some of the best memories and I want to make more and do more and just have fun doing it. thank you for reading it it's long but I just want people to know who I am and even if iv never gotten along whit some peopele well I hope that can change.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum)

Battalions jobs depends on the situations with similatrys crosing betwen both (During Defcon 5) and (During Combat)

(During Defcon 5) battalion r ther to Grante/Deny clone reqests if there rank permits it . Also a battalion is there to keep order and to make sure the bace is runing as suposed to and is to oversee that everyone is doing training

(In Combat) battalion is to sut up and take charge of the battelefeald and order troops where to go for strutegic evantive . I must use my nolge and exsprense understand what is the ryt move like chess to win the battele . I also mut beabel to make quick desishions and have confidens in the troops i command . Dering events i will relay information with the leading offoser/higer up on at that time and use each regiment to its fullist capibilitry.

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: (yes)

I was demoted in battalion form CPT to 1st LT for chasing a CT and saying dam boi ye thick and then I was promoted back to CPT a few days later then a few weeks later I made a second mistake by cuffing David to the roof and 3 in the morning and unfittingly that was my second demotion with means I go to CT. I was not demoted for being toxic or being power-hungry our any thing like that.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank:

Of course, I understand and have learned that I will be punched for my incompetence and that no matter what I need to take responsibility. I felt this first hand and what comes with not behaving in the correct way and I do not wish to make the same mistake again.

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading? (IN DETAIL)

In combat a battalion should not run hed first into battel thay should stay with the main fose and try to hepl in anywau thay can (eg if a clone asks for evice are help u give your imput and help in anyway ) . you can evise in anyway if needed . at the begining of an event the battalion will deside who is to lead druing the event and if he will have help most the time there is one battalion leading and one helping seid leader . But a battalion is not to rush and be killed thay putsh with the other clons and help where needed .

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session?

1. Complete a mandatory training that includes faces, formations and questions.

2. Successfully lead an event.

3. Call and successfully do a debrief.

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events?

Co-Leaders is to help the leading Battalion in taking the best possible decision and to also grant or deny requests.

Anything else:

Thank you all for reading ik iv sead a lot and maybe it didn't change anyone's mind but I do not hold any one's opinion against them everyone has that right but I hope iv perswaded some of you and yes before any asked I have dyslexia but that dose not affect my ability to lead

once again thank all

Edited by I wanna Die AKA Luke

Current Ranks
Battalion 1st LT
Past Ranks

DU EXO / DU MJR / 212th Temp EXO212th COL

Battalion CPTx2

Neutral

I can see you have had a lot of experience in battalion and other high roles before, which shows that you are responsible and are up to the task, however your application is riddled with loads of basic spelling errors. To me this shows you haven't given your application as much time as it needs, remember its not a race to get your applicationout and be first. But I hope the best for you.

Edited by Delta

+1
fuck dyslexia all my homies hate him

Honestly a great guy with a great spirit who can joke around but be very serious when its expected. I dont know how he was back in the past, but what I've seen is nothing but an awesome guy. Most definitely has the skills needed to be a good battalion member.

== Past Ranks ==
Jump Troopers Sector Commander 
212th Vice Commander
Monkey Dancing GIF

Neutral/-1

Let's get the dyslexia out of the way.

+ past high ranks which is always good

- Been demoted from BATT CPT twice

- attitude isn't the best from my encounter with you, this is however from my own experience but others say you are nice.

- Heard you were also toxic which is a big no to be in battalion imo

I will stay at neutral/-1 for the current time

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

+1
Dyslexia sucks

He is  one of the best applicants as of now, he knows when he can joke around and when he needs to be serious, so obviously he knows what he is doing. +past experience in batt and other regiments that he was high rank in

And i saw him type in game multiple times and dyslexia wasnt a big issue since those were short sentences, and giving orders in chat shouldnt be long anyway so he should be good on that part.

Edited by Hazard

Current Ranks:
CT 7231
Past Ranks:

212th Vice Commander | 212th ARC Colonel | JT Vice Commander | 41st Lieutenant Colonel |  
CE Lieutenant

46 minutes ago, Sharp said:

+1

He was a good battalion  back then so i dont see why not let him get it for a third time.

Demoted twice count as good?

Current Ranks:

Founder of The Bois

+1 

The past is the past, if breatoking can be batt 8 times Luke can be for a 3rd time. 

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

+1

I've seen him change a lot over his time in 212th and when he was DU

Even with dyslexia his app is still good

He is currently temp exo and has been doing really well as an SO, with one week getting 212th from 15 members to full, almost single handily

He has also been batt before, even though he was demoted or what ever, he still knows what he is doing

+1

Not gonna re-list all of the above I will just say what I think.

To be honest really nice guy, very good interactions with you!

App is good.

The demotion is a factor and if you have learnt from this then I don't think this should be held accountable for this anymore.

Anyhow this is why I am leaving this at a +1 : ) 

I wish you the best of luck!

source.gif