Serrt

Internal Tribunal Department

neutral, would be interesting to see something new, the thing that could and will ruin this though is the fact that people are fucking retards most of the time, so like if you  want to give everyone hearings and trials after they request a trial after manslaughter x3 and resisting arrest, and then they complain when they get demoted without a trial, it will be annoying. Would love to see this but it would have a hard time working in this ''rp'' enviroment.

Edited by Rusty

Bing bong blan bind bin bo go bi b 

Spoiler

image.png.67c55fa3bf97a6dd6a488d27057c505b.pngimage.png.ec04107ef413f17e78886c0b65149bbf.png

5 hours ago, Chad Boph said:

thinking about every mentally disabled security guard asking for a trial and then minging through the whole thing, could be interesting if there was a way around this though

Neutral/-1

7 hours ago, Rusty said:

neutral, would be interesting to see something new, the thing that could and will ruin this though is the fact that people are fucking retards most of the time, so like if you  want to give everyone hearings and trials after they request a trial after manslaughter x3 and resisting arrest, and then they complain when they get demoted without a trial, it will be annoying. Would love to see this but it would have a hard time working in this ''rp'' enviroment.

This is why in my response above what you said I mentioned job rules as well as the ITD having the rights to throw a case out. If someone clearly doesn't want to cooperate with the effort of the Court, we can just move on to someone who does want to. It's not a perfect process but nothing really is, and doing it like this does avoid a large chunk of issues mentioned. We do have workarounds in place to prevent such backlogs or minging interrupting the RP environment, as it falls onto the discretion of the ITD member in charge if they'd like to simply end the trial due to lack of cooperation from the Defendant.

I really can't decide either this should get a +1 or a -1.

As I see it, both sides have a point. This could bring in a new side of rp that hasn't really been touched on or usually goes to shit cause one prick wouldn't shut the fuck up while session was due. 

However, for against, it seems like a waste of time and could go down the route of the whole system being abanadoned after a week of implementation as well as the court itself being swayed one way or another (I do know that you plan to have rules regarding this, however I still think it will happen regardless of how big the punishment is).

I'll leave it as a netural for now.

At first I was skeptical, but after a talk with Stoker in-game I think this would be a really good benefit to the todays' prosecution system and rp. I think situations like "I suspect you of doing XYZ, therefore I am going to arrest you!" will come to an end with this, therefore I am going to give a big +1.

Edited by Kabasch
21 hours ago, Linko881 said:

Group's gonna die because shits is too specific,

+

I can see a lot of unneeded trials coming out of this.

Trials are a reqest, if you don't want a trial you don't have to have one. Also we are still working and discussing requirements and restrictions on those trials to not waste time. (If this gets though I am sure SMT will place some and we are prepared for them)

Poop

image.jpeg.be96be3d5b71e2a3d039c9cb0b9d6a35.jpeg

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

+1 Despite the possible downsides I think it's a good idea if somebody starts to scream and minge they can be muted for a minute or two also I'm pretty sure that there is another SCP-RP server that already this department and I THINK it works good either way I think this should be added in V7 and if it is a utter failure and does not help with anything it can be removed ALSO I think IF it is added there should be applications open for a week or two and the applications form should be very high quality to filter out idiots.

54 minutes ago, Fail Base said:

+1 Despite the possible downsides I think it's a good idea if somebody starts to scream and minge they can be muted for a minute or two also I'm pretty sure that there is another SCP-RP server that already this department and I THINK it works good either way I think this should be added in V7 and if it is a utter failure and does not help with anything it can be removed ALSO I think IF it is added there should be applications open for a week or two and the applications form should be very high quality to filter out idiots.

CSB exists now. There is literally no need for this job anymore.

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel