Hazel

Hazel's 4th Event Planner Application

Steam Name + Profile link: [W-G]Hazel | https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198208110745/

Roleplay Name: 104th Vice Commander Hazel

Teamspeak Name: Hazel

Playtime on the Server: 14 Weeks.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123922508

Any experience in staffing: No.

Current Age: 17.

Warns/Bans: I have no Warns or Bans.

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes and Yes.

Event Plan

Map: Christophsis (event_christophsis_tgc)

Enemies, HP, Amount
Clone ECs: 

- 1 CIS Scientist
- 6 B1 Heavy | Normal HP | Will be given extra EQ if needed
- 3 B2s | Normal HP | Will be given extra EQ if needed

- 3 Commando Droids | Normal HP | Will be given extra EQ if needed
- Infected (Droids will be switch to infected for the second part of the event) | Normal HP | Zombie SWEP

Jedi ECs: 
- 1 Sith Apparition | Sith Sorcerer Job | Unlimited HP
- 1 Sith Lord | Sith Marauder Job | HP Depends on how many Jedis are on

Republic’s Execution
Clone’s Execution: Battalion will debrief the Clones that their objective is to advance through the city towards the CIS FOB to find information on what kind of Weapon CIS are making on Christophsis and destroy it, Regiments will be spread around the East and Main road and start pushing towards the CIS FOB and clearing Droids along the way, once at the FOB CE can hack the terminal with the CIS information while RC can interrogate the CIS Scientist that’s behind the operation in Christophsis, Once they found out that the CIS is developing a Biological weapon the Scientist will activate the weapon then the infected last stand will start and Battalion would send a distress call to a nearby fleet so now the clones have to stay alive until a Venator arrives for evacuation.

Jedi’s Execution: The Jedis will be Greeted by a Sith Apparition that will bring them to the Sith Lord but The Jedis have to pass through Doorways that will test their skills in the force, and finally Fight the Sith Lord at the end of the last Doorway.

Event Character’s Execution
Clone EC’s Execution: ECs will be spread out evenly on 2 pathways giving it a feel of a bigger battle until they get pushed back near the monument in the middle then they start to make their defenses on the main road some spawns will be put on the East and west road to try stopping clones from flanking and/or to flank the clones, when they finally get pushed back into their FOB the droids will have their last life then be switched to infected where they wait until the Scientist activates the biological weapon after the clones interrogated him then the Infected last stand stars now the ECs have to kill as many Clones they can until the Venator arrives and map switch, ECs will be given weapons, equipment, and vehicles depending on how the combat goes and when the last stand starts Blue shadow virus will be used to keep the clones on the move.

3y4zQIaL2wY0eKdHwCq9MMrjPWCVHLZ06Kb_mK39fS4Sf7Z8aXweUlUiSEK5lVVnrl5ebOgR7D5Mau8iAKyFUb8ul2heAONWrCBwIOMbrflcbSKMTTByZmjNGMeKtJz2Oydp7m13

(The Red Squares are places that the Droids can fall back to, the West side is mostly empty because it’s used for the Jedi part of the event)

Jedi EC’s Execution: The Sith Apparition will Guide the Jedis through the Doorways, 1st doorway, meditate as a group to calm the force and expel the evil, 2nd doorway, the sith apparition requires a show of force abilities from each subpath present, 3rd doorway, a battle to the death to determine the Jedi’s strength to overcome the sith further ahead, after they pass all of the doorways they will fight the Sith Lord

Story
Clone Side: The Republic Receives information that CIS activity has been detected on the planet Christophsis where the CIS is developing a weapon and it’s up to the Republic to find out what it is and stop it.

Jedi Side: A Sith Apparition appears and leads the Jedis to the Sith Lord through doorways that test their skill and at the end, they have to defeat the Sith Lord

Event Information

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: No, I have not.

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities an event planner has? If so, what are they?: Yes, Event Planners are supposed to make fun and fair events for Clones, Jedis, and ECs on the server and to not abuse their ULX powers.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes, I understand.

Anything else: W-G E-Planner

Current Ranks
SWRP Modeler

Past Ranks
CG CPL
104th LCPL
DT SGT
DS Commando S-02
104th Commander
104th Vice Commander
327th Vice Commander
327th LCPL

aaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhhh.gif.7e7bfc6de91d7b3123e8e23e9dc05799.gif

HUGE +1

Wonderfully wrote out EP app, with a fun and interesting Jedi event and even including a visual map to see how it will progress.

Away from the app I think Hazel should be a top contender as hes a genuinely nice guy, and im sure he will smash out top quality events.

Edited by Barry

AGUEROOOOO.gif

Current Ranks

[Purveyor of wet panties]

Previous Ranks

[Maddie McCann's Abductor]

[spokesman for the Jimmy Saville appreciation society]

Colossal +1

Man, hazel has been here for a long F***ing time and he is the best person I met here, he is genuinely the nicest person the only problem is he didn't talk as much back in the day but now as he opens up more and talks to ppl, more of the community is realising how nice he is and how mature he is and just how cool he is.
I think he is the best choice here because of his extensive lore knowledge and his maturity.
I hope you get this hazel. (Good Luck) 

+1

what others have said + I think it would be great for Ferghh to have another 104th Member as an EP as they can help each other out and they know each other bettter when compared to other EP's.

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

Denied

- Both myself and Navas believe you are not yet ready for being an Event Planner.

- Feel Free to re-apply when apps are next open.

former ct 2245 bong