Ferghh

Ferghh's IRP Staff Application!!

In-game name(s): Death Trooper 2nd LT Ferghh

Steam Name: kanye

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:522453197

Age when applying: 14

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: England, GMT/UTC +0

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes and yes.

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): N/A

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP: Fundraiser, nothing else.

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes, I mainly speak while communicating. 

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: ~July 2020, taken a break since i resigned from Jedi on CWRP In September however prior to that I’ve taken no longer than a 2 week break that I can recall.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums: I use all very frequently, more so when the server releases.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns: N/A

State the role of staff on the server: The role of staff is to enforce any rules that may be broken or help and players that require assistance be it help with rules, stuck etc.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes, I know all the rules from my experience and have read through them on multiple accounts.

List of all previous server staff experience: I was Event Planner on CWRP for ~4 months.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes, of course.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials: I would bring the player (the one that made the claim) to a sit and check logs to verify the validity of the claim and punish the rule breaker(s) accordingly depending on certain circumstances such as previous (recent/active) warns.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: I would inform a Fleet member that a cadet trainer is needed to be sent to the CC Area, if they do not send one/one doesn’t go or there are no Fleet I would bring/tp one and tell them to train the cadet.

3 ) During a debrief, a ST accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: I would inform them that they need to be very careful as they may receive a warning and if it truly is a mistake I’d let them go with a verbal warning. 

4 ) A ST #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: As a staff member, nothing as it is an OOC rank and doesn’t apply IC. However, as a 2nd LT I would advise them to salute their seniors above 2nd LT as it is a rule.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: I would tell them that attempting to find loopholes in the rules is a bannable offence and a lot of rules are common sense based.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: I would give them a link to the Werwolf Gaming Forums and tell them if they believe it was unjust they can report me in the ‘Staff Abuse’ section and make an unban and or unwarn appeal under ‘Unban Requests’.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): First off, I believe that my main and strongest assets as a person/potential staff member are:

-I am dedicated, shown in my previous ranks which I spent a lot of timen Jedi and 327th/104th ranking up and performing to my best as well as enforcing the rules that were needed to be enforced and dealing with minges etc.

-I was very active, especially in 104th and 327th I would always try my best to be on as much as possible and doing everything I could so that things could go well.

-I would like to think that I am mature, especially when I need to be such as during punishments, RP etc. Dealing with countless claims, minges etc.

These reasons lead me to believe I deserve and would be a good staff member, I also like to help people which is would be handy for a lot of situations as a staff member and I would be happy to help anyone needs it or anyone who makes a claim no matter what they need.

With previous experiences such as an Event Planner and Hierarchy/Master and High Command I have been able to deal with people that do not comply with rules and need punishment, especially as an Event Planner on CWRP I took on many roles a staff member would when needed such as: taking claims, sits and enforcing rules in general.

Due to this I already have knowledge on how to do certain things staff do and how to do them efficiently and of course I would do everything up to my highest standard making sure that everything goes smoothly which as stated would be made a lot easier with past experience with dealing with staff duties.

allan saint maximin

+1
Good App
Ex-CWRP EP and High Rank
Cool Man

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

+1
Good lad
Lots of previous experience from CWs
Has a rank on the server

Although im still mentally scarred from that time he screamed at me, it makes me shake and cry in fear.

Jokes aside very good choice

gsp-bows.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------
Current Ranks
Jr Developer
CF-99 Squad Leader

Former Ranks
IRP Executive Administrator
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher

---------------------------------------------------------------

+1 would be a great option for staff

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod

+1
BIG MINGE 🦍🦍🦍🦍

+ banned from ROBLOX!!!

Edited by Hazel

Current Ranks
SWRP Modeler

Past Ranks
CG CPL
104th LCPL
DT SGT
DS Commando S-02
104th Commander
104th Vice Commander
327th Vice Commander
327th LCPL

aaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhhh.gif.7e7bfc6de91d7b3123e8e23e9dc05799.gif

+1 Great EP Hi ferghh would be good for the job

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1 god at roblox tycoons

Old Ranks: 🙊

CWRP Executive Admin, CWRP Event Planner

Plo Koon, GM Exo, VC, Temp Commander, Head of Battalion, 501st ARC COL

ST Major, Scout Lieutenant

Current ranks: 🙉 DS Squad Leader, IRP Super Admin, IRP Lead Mentor

+1

Relaxed guy when hes not shooting anything haha

When Ferghh shows he wants something he does it well

Along with having experience on CWRP

Goodluck Ferghh

Current Ranks:

Battalion 2nd Lieutenant 

Previous Ranks:

CG EXO|501st SGT|SCT EXO|Event Planner|DT Commander|41st CPL|104th MJR

Denied

You have not been chosen for staff at this time, feel free to apply in the future when we next open applications - should you meet the requirements.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve