Luci

Luci First Staff Application

In-game name(s): DT Junior Medic CPT Luci

Steam Name: Lucifer

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/) STEAM_0:0:166723860

Age when applying: 18 

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: GMT Northern Ireland

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes and yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):  2 Weeks 4 Days

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP: DT CPT Plat Vip

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes and Yes

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:  Start of January And i havent Taken Any Breaks Since

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord, and our forums: Everyday

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks, etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): https://imgur.com/a/B49f7gh

State the role of staff on the server:The main role of staff on the server is to make sure the server rules are being properly enforced and that anyone seen breaking said rules it is their duty to hand out proper punishment. Staff members are also there to help assist people on the server such as giving out equipment to those that need it, deleting vehicles, and among many other minor issues.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes

List of all previous server staff experience: Senior Mod On an Imperial Rp server And Senior Mod On a Jedi Vs Sith Server

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials: i would spectate or teleport to the person who is allegedly RDMing, if they are indeed RDMing I would teleport the player to a sit and ask for their version of the story, whilst that is happening I would check logs to see what kind of punishment the player should receive based on how many players he RDMed or ARDMed. If he has broken the rules I would explain to him what he did wrong and hand out the correct punishment.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:i Would inform a member of Fleet to get an NCO to the cadet area, if no Fleet are on, i would drag the lowest ranking NCO to train the cadet If He/She doesnt want to train them then i would take it onto myself and train the cadet to the Best Of my Abilites

3 ) During a debrief, a ST accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: if it is a genuine accident i would not get involved as accidents do happen But i would Let shock deal with it 

4 ) A ST #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: Nothing as i am A staff member and the SOD Job is Out Of Character However if i was on my In Character Job I would tell them that they Must Salute a 2nd LT Plus

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: I would teleport them to a sit an explain to them that what they did was FailRP and then explain that we cannot write every example of FailRP in the rules

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: Point them towards the forums and explain how they can make an appeal 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): I believe I deserve the rank of Trial Mod due to a couple main points which I feel place importance to me along with my qualifications. The Biggest Reason for being deserving of this rank is the dedication I possess for this server with only wishing my best for the server and being able to help in any way shape or form. Another Reason I feel as though I deserve this rank is eagerness to help this server and its community which I have fallen inlove with through my time of playing. For example as I have climbed up the Ranks and Have Gotten Myself Trial Exo its just an unending passion to experience more and learn more as I play the community and meet new people each and every day which turn into most interactions being genuine and enjoyable however sometimes that doesn't always work out with certain situations that I witness with the lack of intent to see this server as I and countless others see it, I wish to help others see this server the way I see it as a home away from home where people go to get away from things and have a fun time with a overall genuine experience Another Reason I feel as though I deserve this rank is the amount of hours I am on as I feel as though I can assist people when needed constantly and always be there for everyone that has to rely on me. I love assisting And helping Out when Needed and would love to be able to do even more as a Trial Mod to Help this Community

Thank you for taking the Time to Read My staff Application

Edited by Luci
Added a Emoji By mistake

+1

Responsible and I personally believe he would be great for the position 

Past T-RP/ICRP/IRP Ranks: Admiral, Army Vice Commander, 501st Lieutenant, SF Commander, Vice Manager

Past IORP/IRP Ranks: IC SQ40 Commando, IC Temp Vice Commander, DT Vice Commander, Shock Vice Commander

Past CWRP Ranks: 212th Colonel, 41st Sergeant, 501st Lieutenant Colonel, CG Executive Officer, 212th T Executive Officer

+1

Probably one of the most active on the whole server, also doing great in his regiment and genuinely seems like he is going to smash it in staff. I would give this lad a chance easily within staff.

Current ranks

ICRP

ISF Sec. Sup. Lt. COL

Junior Developer

Previous ranks

DU Commander | Battalion Warrant Officer | CWRP

Fleet Commander + Fleet Temp Commodore | IRP

Super Admin | Lead Mentor | IRP v1 - IRP v2 (2 yrs)

Fleet Commodore & Temp Rear Admiral | IRP v2

Rebel General | IRP v1

T Shock Commander | IRP v1

Shock Captain | TRP

Moff | TRP

Rebel Major | TRP

CFU Deputy Director | HLRP

Vegilantes Lead Agent | Gamemaster faction | HLRP

Moderator | Gamemaster | Discord moderator | HLRP

"https://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=oy0TUwGba9Q"

Skjermbilde 2022-03-18 185218.png

20220619211312_1.jpg

Skjermbilde 2022-08-03 124245.png

+1

- sound 

- active 

- lad 

[Current Ranks]   
 ST Commander IRP Mod
[Past Ranks] 
[
CWRP]  -  CT LCOL - DU EXO - CG LCOL  442nd VC
[IRP] - ST VC - 501st Temp EXO - Admin

+1
Norn iron

Current Ranks : IRP Senior Administrator, ISB Member

Previous Ranks Fleet Warrant Officer, Sith Lord, ISB Agent, Trooper EP,
Sith EP, Jedi Warlock, JT Commando Medic Colonel, Purge Sergeant Major HMO 1402, Jedi Historian, 74th DMO, 501st VC, Jedi Lead Honour Guard [Master], Wolfpack EXO

Meme Thread - General Discussion - Werwolf Gaming.net

giphy.gif

Accepted

The Server Management has deemed you suitable for a trial period as staff. Please contact a member of SMT for further steps

Current Ranks                            Past Ranks
          SCP-RP Manager                                                IRP Manager
                                                                              IRP Event Manager

CWRP Senior Event Planner