Vandori

Vandori EP application

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: RALLYBJORN https://steamcommunity.com/id/RALLYBJORN/

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou): 212th ARC LTCOL Vandori

Teamspeak Name: Vandori

Playtime on the Server: 2 month 3 Day 23 Hour 52 Min

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/😞 STEAM_0:0:53635407

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: No

Current Age: 18

Warns/Bans: 0

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes and sorta yes

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: No

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: 

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: The responsibility for EP is to ensure RP is flowing smoothly as well as to provide an enjoyable RP experience

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Of course

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):

Map: Cruiser Canyon

Event Characters

Clone ECs

B1 Droid: Base HP and gun with two additional weapon of M-45 and valken-38x long blaster

Amount: 4

Commando Droid: Base HP with two additional weapon of Cartel-Varient A-280c and Z-6 rotary blaster cannon

Amount: 2

B1 Heavy Droid: Base HP and gun with an additional weapon of Scatter shotgun

CIS General: HP N/A

Jedi ECs

Force ghosts: Each 75k hp (Depending on amount of jedi)

Story:

A mystic artifact thought to be lost has been uncovered by the CIS on crusier canyon. The Republic travels to the sandy desert of Cruiser Canyon to recover the ancient artifact. The CIS has taken the artifact to a hidden research lab somewhere on the planet.

The discovery of the ancient artifact by the CIS has led to an awakening of two forgotten powers hell bent on defeating one another.

Clone Execution:

The leading battalion sends the 41st to scout out for hostile activity and ends up finding a hostile outpost and a small garrison guarding it. An all-out warfare with vehicles begins between the CIS and the Republic. 

Once the garrison has been depleted, RC or CE hacks a terminal that has the location of the hidden research lab. With the information of the lab, the Republic mounted an assault on the hangar bay of the lab. 

After taking the main parts of the facility, extraction of the artifact to the LZ begins. Having the republic facing waves of hostiles on their way back to LZ. On the way to the LZ the artifact gets taken by the dark ghost, Clones then mount a final push to force the droids out of the system by boarding their capital ship in the sky.

Jedi Execution:

The Jedi sense two great powers clashing. The Jedi finds the two ghosts fighting each other. Jedi begins an De-escalation between the two ghosts resulting in one staying and one force leaping away

The ghost who stayed will be a ghost who follows the light while the one who leaped away is a ghost who follows the dark. The light ghost shall explain the situation and history of their ancient battle. The ghost will explain that they were once master and apprentice. One fell to the dark and ther other tries to stop the dark ghost from using the artifact to destroy the planet.

The jedi's will try to find the dark ghost and ends up tracking him in the giant crashed ship. Upon entering the jedi's will see the remains of the ghosts but they end up being ambushed by the dark ghost whom uses a dark ritual to corrupt the light ghost. Resulting in the light ghost turning against which in turn ends with an clashing battle against the jedi's

During the extraction of the artifact the ghosts steals the artifact making the Jedi’s try to take it back. The ghosts will be attempting to hold off the Jedi while the artifact is preparing to exterminate all living on the planet.

Event Character Execution:

The ECs start off by defending an outpost with tanks, turrets, barricades and ray shields. After holding for sometime they will start holding the entrance for the research lab and the corridors for inside the base.

Afterwards they proceeded to try and intercept their transportation of the artifact. but after the ghosts steals the artifact from the clones, they will proceed to do a final hold on the ship in the sky, ultimately getting defeated.

Anything else?: W-G E-Planner

+1
Dont know anyone who plays EC as well as Vandori. Its always lots of fun being EC with him and im sure he would do well as EP aswell. 

Current Ranks:

501st Vice Commander

CWRP Senior Event Planner

-------------------------

Previous Ranks: 

212th COL

501st EXO

"I spent 300 hours getting into ARC"

Neutral

Although I know you quite well, and I know you are a great guy, this event isn't detailed enough.

- I have an issue with the B1 Heavy having a scatter shotgun, as they have much more hp, than the B1 Enforcer, who normaly comes with the shotgun.

- The Commando droids having a Z-6? You already have the B1 Heavies who come with Z-6.

- Overall you would have been better off just giving the shotgun to the Commando Droid and not giving them the Z-6 at all. (Yes I know that they will spend most of the time outside, so you maybe wanted the shotgunners to survive a bit longer, but what about the inside parts of the event?)

- For the Jedi ECs side. What Sith jobs will these ghost have? Warrior, Marauder or Sorcerer?

- The whole premise for why the republic is there is alright I guess.

Just be a bit more specific next time.

Current ranks

HLRP Trial mod

+1

Vandori knows the ins and outs of being an EC and is one of the reasons this community is so great. He's very active and a very good dude. Top lad.

However Commando droids with Z-6's seem a bit OP. 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

+1

I have never seen such good Jedi story from a EP, but that looks really good, the only thing I see is that u should give the sith more hp 75k is too low trust me (give them 150k).

I recommend u give the Commando droids the shotgun and the minigun stays with the Heavies, overall this is a good app! 

Good Luck 

HUGE +1

Puts in more effort as an EC than most EPs put into events (especially jedi events they are getting stale)

Guy studies statistics for weapons on the server and notes it down for fun, imagine what he would do if he was EP, also means he knows a lot about EC balancing

not a fan of b1 droids getting the valken perma

currently au tistic

Previous Ranks:

501st ARC Colonel/Temp Exo

DS Squad Leader F73

CWRP Administrator

+1 

Where do i begin, first things first you are an awesome guy and would fit in great with the EP team. You have been EC so many times that i can't count. You even do your own weapon testing, if this doesnt show dedication, i don't know what does. Jedi event is top notch, one of the best i've seen in awhile. A nice clone event story to go with it. The event seems to be balanced pretty well as to counter for the low number of Heavys, you have given the commando droids the Z-6.

However, if i were you, definitely up the HP of your sith otherwise they will be destroyed, i rarely ever go under 100k HP even with 5 jedi on. 

Best of luck Vandori - Nox

Current Ranks

[CWRP] 

41st ARC 2nd LT | Administrator | Jedi Padawan | Detainment Droid 

Past Ranks

[CWRP]

501st Commander | 501st Sergeant | Jedi Operator | Jedi Padawan | Event Planner | Clone Guard Private

Jedi Peacekeeper | 501st Special Operations Colonel | Clone Force 99 Squad Leader H-07 

Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | GM Fire Droid

Jedi Guardian | Jedi Knight | CT 3166

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Private | Scout Trooper Sargent | Sith Apprentice | ST 3166 | Shock Trooper Private

[IORP]

T-SEC Lance Corporal | Fonollio

[T-RP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Hutt Clan Henchman

[ICRP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Pyke Henchman

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Jr Medic 2nd Lieutenant

Sheep.png

+1
Vandori is a great guys, highly responsible. He goes to great lengths to improve on EPs events when he is an EC, he always gives constructive feedback in the discord channel. I can't stress enough how much I would like to see Vandori as an EP, it would be a breath of fresh air.
Good luck!

+1

Is a very nice guy and is mature.

Plays EC a lot so he knows where the EC's need help etc.

As other people have said up the Jedi EC health but that can be fixed rather quickly. (Depending how many Jedi are actually online)

Good Luck - Gibbo

Past Ranks:

501st Sr Medic

501st ARC Colonel

Executive Event Planner

Jedi Man of Arms 

+1

Vandori is highly capable and knows what the people of the server want. He will do great as an EP and will no doubt raise the playing experience for everyone.

RANKS
CWRP CURRENT
N/A

FORMER
212th Trial EXO|212th LTCOL|212th Medic Captain|212th Captain|CG 2nd Lieutenant|501st SGT|CE SGT|41st PVT

+1
This guy is the best EC ever
Always gives great and balanced community feedback to events
Great member of ARC

I would tweak maybe the weapon choices of EC's and the Jedi EC health but its good none the less

Current Ranks:
RC Auxiliary - Security Staff - Honour Guard

Previous Ranks: 
RC Commander F71 - CWRP Staff Manager - Plo Koon

+1

Probably played EC more then anybody, knows how to balance themselves and knows what's good and bad via past experiences

Does a shit load off Weapon testing, which clearly shows that he is dedicated and willing to take time to learn stuff. This also lies into place with balancing, as with these numbers from testing it is easier to give EC's weapons so that both parties have a great time playing

The Jedi event is unique and looks very interesting

Jedi EC health is extremely low (depending on the Jedi player count at the time) I would advise to up the Jedi EC to around 130-150K to make the event drag on for longer, meaning the Jedi will enjoy it more

+1
VANDORIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!
Amazing plan and great ec

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 - CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL - CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel - 5x Regimental Medic - Jedi Ace - CWRP Senior Event Planner - Jedi Watcher - 501st Colonel - Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer - Jedi Lorekeeper - CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel - Obi Wan Kenobi - Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Pending

Event Management and yourself have agreed to put you on Pending until you return from your LOA and once there is a position available in EP you will be offered an Interview.