Slavking

Slavkings first Battalion Application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: GrognakWillStompYourVillagenow

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:242954986

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): Plat VIP 

Age (Must be 14+): 18

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 

2 Weeks 2 hours.

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: 

yes

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it:

yes

Do you meet the requirements: 

yes

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot:

1 for armd when I first joined the server 

-NmAiNsZCRTviM-BLWfsinQJ1Yk034X5CSJt0QDz_ALN1MzFbNOZ0M154Lin76MOsNFDn1KPEfBfhQsyY70Uv8bQCNbUbyGiwytnFwioVPNeJjE1Cntf5hz-dmDSpStiq2pkP7zv

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): 212th LTCOL Slavking 

Highest rank obtained (Including previous):212th LT COL , 104th CPL, 212th SGTM, 212th Temp Exo (as of 03/05/2022) 

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): nope 

What is the Battalion Motto: lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender 

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): A Battalion members responsibilities are varied. Starting from leading events giving clear orders to troops in both base attacks and planeteries. Looking over each regiment within this giving orders and orchestrating a strong defense and or attack allowing each regiment to work and help one another to come out with the best possible result within the situation and making sure all regiments have a goal within a firefight. Another responsibility within battalion is to run the base during defcon 5. Such as granting or denying requests helping the running of the base ensuring everything is running correctly and smoothly aswell as hosting training for clones to keep them occupied during down time. Aswell as leading the base Battalion should also host training for regiments keeping standards of troops high and keeping well trained as well as hosting fun events for the people involved. Your job is to support your regiment you are supervising as well helping the regimental command in any way you can as well as supporting every member within the regiment in any way you can. Supporting the regiment in any way they are permitted.While a focus on your regiment your supervising is going to happen, you should support and assist any clone you can, new or old. Such as if they had any questions to assist them in what they needed. Too much smaller things to making new recruits welcome to the base. Making yourself a role model for new recruits and the base as a whole, too high professional standards. Keeping Battalions high standards and professionalism over all going.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum): From Joining the clone wars server i am still fairly new but have shown leadership within the 212th and i feel am ready for the challenge of Battalion. Leading the 212th during many events, helping new people to the 212th during events and effectively being able to lead during these events coordinating effects tactics to allow us to be the most effective during events and ensuring that our regiment is effective and helping the war effort. This has been within the Regiment itself and it would be a step up for multiple reasons but something I feel I am ready for. I have also had previous experience with leading and have become accustomed to being able to lead a group as well  as supervise a regiment with some previous experience with this and may come in useful if I was accepted within battalion. Furthermore I feel I would be a good fit within Battalion due to my high activity, being very active within the 212th, being able to get 28 event logs within a 25 day period showing high activity and past ability to lead the 212th during events. Another reason why I feel I would be a good fit for battalion is I understand that is a game for fun and is a key aspect for players and I feel I would be able to bring this aspect within while holding up high standards of battalion that are necessary and that would be a factor that would be taken into mind. Another reason is things such as grudges or friendships would not affect my judgment within this making sure that all people have a fair chance and fair equal playing field making sure that the decision made was best for all not just a single person. A Final point of why I would be good is my determination for the best possible results for me and the server as a whole in which I would try my hardest to be the most effective battalion member I could be.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank?

Yes

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):

the regiment your supervising should be your main priority helping them within TeamSpeak without ordering as well as on the field support the with support fire and keeping with them and keeping them alive. Depending on what regiment would change my way of supervising such as with 501st i would help them within the front line keeping the men alive and helping generally with whatever the regiment as well as the person needed. Not just this but if the leading battalion needs help in any way I would support them in whatever way they need if necessary

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

Lead a planetary successfully with a voice amp as well as complete a debrief

Lead a planetary successfully (with or without voice amp) 

A complex open sim. 

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too:

Captain.

Anything else?: Please leave any feedback possible, would be very useful 

Aswell if any questions or enquires are wanted please feel free to PM on discord : Grognak Destroyer of worlds#6487

Edited by Slavking
edit 1:Spelling error. change edit 2: fixing grammatical errors 3. adding temp exo to current ranks (03/052022)

Current Ranks

Anakin

Past Ranks: 

Kit Fisto, 212th Exo ,  Batt officer ,  Event Planner , GM 2nd LT, Snr Mod

+1

When on always willing to help 

Really Chill guy

Decent Application

Believe he would make a great addition to Battalion

Warning for ARDM 

Past Ranks

[CWRP] Battalion Captain | Jedi Guardian Event Planner [IRP] Shock Squadron Leader | Shock Commando Medic

spacer.png

+1

Slavking is the perfect candidate for battalion. During his time in 212th he has been THE most active member, smashing loggings throughout the weeks.

Slavking has lead an extrordinary amount of events which has prepared him to take a higher role within battalion and i no doubt think that he is gonna be able to do his duties when leading battles.

Slavking is a person that i wouldn't have any issue serving under. He can definetly be trusted with a higher rank and responsibility. 

Slavking would make a great addition to battalion, being mature but also fun to chat with during off time. 

Slavking doesn't have many negatives, but. He has only gotten 1 high rank and is still relatively new to SO.

Slavking is not widely recognized either, which may be a problem for some people. 

RANKS
CWRP CURRENT
N/A

FORMER
212th Trial EXO|212th LTCOL|212th Medic Captain|212th Captain|CG 2nd Lieutenant|501st SGT|CE SGT|41st PVT

Neutral
= I don't really know you, so I cannot comment on you as a person and how that could benefit from Battalion

= Application was okay, a bit clunky to read in places but each question was answered decently
+ You seem to be active
- Warn for ARDM

Best of Luck!
- Cheese

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

+1 Slavking is a amazing guy. His performance and activity on the server is great and he would perform great as a battalion. I am sure he will lead all the clones very well and be there if anyone needs him.
+1 I have known Slavking for several years and i know this is something he will take serious and will do his very best.

Edited by Bas

+1

From what I see you seem like a player who initially joined the server and messed around but after staying for a while came to enjoy the server and the people on it. While some might think that an ARDM warn is a negative thing, I personally think it actually shows that you have improved your behavior and the like from when you got that warn.

I reckon he will be a great addition to battalion.

8 minutes ago, Boite said:

+1

From what I see you seem like a player who initially joined the server and messed around but after staying for a while came to enjoy the server and the people on it. While some might think that an ARDM warn is a negative thing, I personally think it actually shows that you have improved your behavior and the like from when you got that warn.

I reckon he will be a great addition to battalion.

Agreed. Past warnings show more about personal development than they do negative aspects about an applicant. 

+1

Slavking is very active and always happy to help advertise, train or tryout

I have personally received a lot of my basic 212th training as well as some NCO level equipment training and he always explained thoroughly and had good demos

I have been led by him in multiple events and he gives clear orders, good info and tactics and makes sure everyone gets a fair turn for fun equipment like tanks

Neutral

I haven't really seen you show face around much. 

You seem to be newer to SO and haven't held a lot of ranks.

However you seem to be liked by those that you do know. 

You are quite active and I have seen you on a lot via the tab menu. 

Good luck! - Vengeance 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

Neutral/+1

Dont see ur Face/Helmet that much so im unsure of the activity
many past ranks
seems like you have improved behaviour
very nice explaining why you want to join battalion

Best of Luck!

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

| Battalion CPT | CE 2nd LT | 104th LT COL CG EXO | 41st MJR | MCC 2nd LT | 74th ADV R |