Rorybanevojske

What is the reason for your ban:
NH2RP
How long were you banned for:
3 days
Name of the staff member who banned you:
Zab
Why do I believe that I should be unbanned:

As a full-time scav, I will always be at odds with people playing republic jobs, of course but this was just stupid.

After being slain for kidnapping Tay outside MB at Scavenger town on Anaxes. The entire regiment runs past scav spawn which means in this new life, I have spotted these guys and in this moment, an honour guard who I've forgotten the name of, get's stuck in the rocks left of the scav spawn and is facing away from me, allowing me an opportunity to cuff a Jedi from behind.

Although, I'm unable to prove it, he reports his location despite me taking his comms as soon as I cuff him. At that moment of time, . Shepherd comes and teleports towards me, freezing me and he releases the honour guard.

He complains I'm breaking NLR, despite the fact that in the new life. I clearly witnessed an exposed Jedi that was cuffable. It's not my fault the Jedi was looking away from me right next to my spawn where I could clearly see him in this new life.

Anyway, back to the present. Shepherd releases the honour guard and goes away, which is annoying because I have lost my kidnap victim and he doesn't even warn me for NLR, he just uncuffs the honour guard and tps back to his location.

I get a bit mad, as he's just revoked a kidnapping scenario for no reason except he thinks there's a rule where I can't kidnap someone after I've died, which from what I've seen. There isn't a rule for that, the only common sense I see that if you walk past a scav who's in a new life and turn your back to him, he's gonna of course kidnap you. 

After I complain to Shepherd in admin communications, I get banned for NH2RP. 
Evidence:spacer.png

Edited by Rorybanevojske
Got extended by Zab

I have seen you do so many retarded shit while you are playing Scav, some being Breaking NLR; Not respecting the timer between the moment of ur death and coming back to the base; Perma model; Giving a stunblaster to CTs and telling them to go stun people. And even more shit outside of the game being faking videos and sending it as a report evidence to SMT; Complaining in every masters DMs because you were not happy with the answers you kept getting. 

Honestly you are lucky to even be banned for only 2/3 days. 

Also this ban is completely valid and u were told many times in different occasions about this kind of situations.  

didn't end up well, did it? You have been minging as Scav for months, Making multiple rules (Like what wanted said above), You also cause a lot of unnecessary drama.

"Had Lewis in his Pocket"

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

You are probably one of the most insufferable players on the server and when things don't pan out your way you throw temper tantrums. Your entire existence on the server is to troll and generally make the community annoyed with your presence.  You also stated that you were going to get Shepherd in trouble because you "Have Lewis in your DM's" and that you "Are the only Scav opinion that Lewis values".  Ride your ban out and actually attempt to come back and try RP that isn't just trying to make people annoyed. 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

Already Stated

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Admitted to exploiting a glitch by cuffing me when i got stuck on a rock and waited for staff to get me out
Bane stop playing GMOD and get a life already holy shit

gsp-bows.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------
Current Ranks
Jr Developer
CF-99 Squad Leader

Former Ranks
IRP Executive Administrator
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher

---------------------------------------------------------------

19 minutes ago, Wanted said:

I have seen you do so many retarded shit while you are playing Scav, some being Breaking NLR; Not respecting the timer between the moment of ur death and coming back to the base; Perma model; Giving a stunblaster to CTs and telling them to go stun people. And even more shit outside of the game being faking videos and sending it as a report evidence to SMT; Complaining in every masters DMs because you were not happy with the answers you kept getting. 

Honestly you are lucky to even be banned for only 2/3 days. 

Also this ban is completely valid and u were told many times in different occasions about this kind of situations.  

- I do admit that I have broken the cooldown timer before and was warned for it. Valid.

- Perma model is because of the stun blast system which I immediately disable the perma model after I have been exposed or killed since the stunblast system removes the disguise.

- Giving a stunblaster to CT was a way to get rid of it since it was a useless item given to me which I won't need to carry.

- Don't even know how you can fake a gmod video.

And for the people saying I puppet Lewis, that is false. I simply ask SMT for situations that are complicated where staff cannot explain, which I found this situation to be very simple in the fact that the jedi walked past me in a new life and had his back facing me, making him material to be kidnapped, but staff decided to complicate it by saying it was NLR to kidnap someone in a new life. Drama is a natural thing that happens between two jobs that naturally go against each other. As sometimes observed in events.

I am able to go AFK in peace.

In all seriousness, most has been stated before me, however, every time you are arrested you complain, whether its in OOC, General chat or in claims, people get sick of it and it's just boring. Maybe take this time to think of some new ideas and become original instead of being a mong.

Current Ranks

[CWRP] 

41st ARC 2nd LT | Administrator | Jedi Padawan | Detainment Droid 

Past Ranks

[CWRP]

501st Commander | 501st Sergeant | Jedi Operator | Jedi PadawanEvent Planner Clone Guard Private

Jedi Peacekeeper 501st Special Operations Colonel | Clone Force 99 Squad Leader H-07 

Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | GM Fire Droid

Jedi Guardian Jedi Knight | CT 3166

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Private Scout Trooper Sargent | Sith Apprentice | ST 3166 | Shock Trooper Private

[IORP]

T-SEC Lance Corporal Fonollio

[T-RP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Hutt Clan Henchman

[ICRP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Pyke Henchman

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Jr Medic 2nd Lieutenant

Sheep.png

barely know you but the fact you spent 10+ minutes complaining in OOC about god knows what with a RC instead of actually taking time to gather evidence to show hierarchy just proves what has been said

hey bane hope you find yourself having a nice evening,
i appreciate your trolling but you are an annoying guy and in the end 3 days is nothing!

== Past Ranks ==
Jump Troopers Sector Commander 
212th Vice Commander
Monkey Dancing GIF

Over the time you have been a scav main, you have been warned countless times due stupid shit. These warns have even come from SMT members themselves. The ban was completely valid, and it just seems like you just can not accept any sort of denial or you are unable to accept things that can not go your way. (Kind of like a baby.)

Just give us 3 days rest, because honestly we all need it after dealing with you every second of our day. This goes from a Clone and Staff/EP point of view.

We can only hope a longer ban will come soon.

-Breatoking/Connor

haha,

Cope.

Edited by Index

Current Ranks:

Battalion 2nd Lieutenant 

Previous Ranks:

CG EXO|501st SGT|SCT EXO|Event Planner|DT Commander|41st CPL|104th MJR

Bane you know as well as I do this will be denied or will be responded too late.

However in the next couple days just ask yourself why you honestly still play the server, curious as why you do and this isn't another hate post just genuinely curious, have a nice break from this god forsaken game.

currently au tistic

Previous Ranks:

501st ARC Colonel/Temp Exo

DS Squad Leader F73

CWRP Administrator

Denied
Lewis and myself was told about this situation from different staff members, while yes you can kidnap players as Scav you shouldn't be cuffing players who are stuck and are wait for staff to help them out, Lewis had also told a member of staff to ban you for NH2RP for the recent actions.

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander
DS Commando F69
501st Vice Commander
Temp 501st Commander

Jedi Senior Guardian

ezgif-3-eed719ac80.gif.a7679065eed7ac58041146e7a19e3852.gif