Stigbjorn

Stigbjorns Battalion Application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: Stigbjorn McCokkinner ♿

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:48572753

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner):

Platinum VIP

Age (Must be 14+): 19

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 1mo 3w 10h 27m

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes and Yes

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: Yes

Do you meet the requirements: Yes

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot:

https://imgur.com/a/N6P7Kyy

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name):  

501st SGT Stigbjorn

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): 

21st EXO OS Commando Jedi Guardian

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): N/A

What is the Battalion Motto: 

Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): 

Some of the many responsibilities of a battalion member is to be a leader at all times whether its on the frontlines in an event or making sure the base is running fluently by granting and denying trainings, troops wanting to leave main base etc. A member of battalion is expected to perform very well with the regiment that they are assigned to doing trainings and helping lead where ever they can to help improve the regiment. Lastly battalion are responsible to lead events directing the regiments accordingly with thorough and clear communication. I believe these are the roles and responsibilities that battalion are expected to follow.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):

I believe I would make a good battalion because I am a competent leader and understand when to have fun and when to take a situation seriously. I have been playing the server for roughly a year and have gained quite a bit of experience about the server and how things are done. Though my time as 21st / GM I performed very well and to the best of my ability. Though I live in Australia and have a few problems happening IRL I would say I am Fairly active on the server and have achieved what I would say is a good reputation but I will leave that up to the people reading this application to decide. I would say I am fairly out going and if I ever get stuck on something I ask for help to understand it so I can then work to overcome the problem. I have had lots of fun with the regiments I have been in and I think as a battalion I would strive to make the regiment better by helping out any new players that come to the server by doing fun trainings and doing training that would help them understand the server and how things work in the regiment.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank?

I do understand

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):

During an event when a battalion member is not leading he is expected to aid the regiment they are supervising with any way they can though they are not to take command over the regiments hierarchy. They are not to order them around they are there to make sure orders are being followed.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

Host a complex open training

Lead a planetary (with or without voice amp)
Lead a planetary and perform a debrief (with voice amp)

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too:

Captain or below

Anything else?: Thank you for taking the time to read my application

1046313693_stigbjornsunnies.png.d53227560f17c9cc57c63a7fe0a7655c.png

+1 

Love the aussie dream 

Would be a good fit

Been in the community for time big up

Current Ranks:

Battalion 2nd Lieutenant 

Previous Ranks:

CG EXO|501st SGT|SCT EXO|Event Planner|DT Commander|41st CPL|104th MJR

+1 

One of the coolest players on the server and a good lad when he wants to be.

Been in the community a long time and can be mature whenever. 

Has been quite active recently. 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

+1

Past high ranks 

Very chill dude 

Loved by the people 

Great Batt choice 

- Toast 🙂 

Current Rank:

Based

Past Clone Wars / IRP Ranks In / Out Character:

CT ARC Colonel / Temp EXO | 41st ARC Colonel / Temp EXO | Battalion 1st Lieutenant/Major | CG ARC Colonel / Temp Vice Commander 442nd Major IE Commander DT SGT Event Planner 

+1
Everything above 
Fucking funny

"Current Ranks"
Idk something
"Past Ranks"
Battalion CPT - Tech - Jedi Ace Caesar Leutnant - WW2 Event Planner -  GM SpecOps COL
The Bad Batch Tech GIF by Star Wars

1+

Never seen you but you have had high previous ranks, a clear and concise application. So i think you can be trusted with batt.

RANKS
CWRP CURRENT
N/A

FORMER
212th Trial EXO|212th LTCOL|212th Medic Captain|212th Captain|CG 2nd Lieutenant|501st SGT|CE SGT|41st PVT

+1 

Very Interesting and serious guy
Very Active on the server
Managed to work his way up to OS, and i think he did great in RC.

Best of Luck!

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

| Battalion CPT | CE 2nd LT | 104th LT COL CG EXO | 41st MJR | MCC 2nd LT | 74th ADV R |

+1/Neutral

- Stigbjorn has much experience on the server and is a trusted member on CWRP, would make a good Battalion member.

- Funny man

- I have not seen you that much on the server, try to improve your activity. 

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command 

+1

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

Denied
Battalion Command and Admiralty have decided you are not fit for Battalion. Due to your health and activity, we think it would be wise for you to focus on yourself and your well being for applying again. Get well soon