Hazard

Hazard's EP App

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: Hazard https://steamcommunity.com/id/Hazard9021/

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou): 212th 2nd Lieutenant Hazard

Teamspeak Name: Hazard

Playtime on the Server: 5 months 1w 6d https://imgur.com/a/kC7m62F

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:44585165

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: N/A

Current Age: 19

Warns/Bans: 4 warns are either 1 year old or close to. https://imgur.com/a/IrjkNdV

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes i have a working mic and it is understandable.

Event Plan: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TYQENgo5xgGd9TqR0LHGjodehif5U64NMvUpDgNNs6U/edit#heading=h.r19flo55iehx

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):

Map: Cruiser Canyon

Enemies, HP, Amount: (e.g. BH, 6000, 3)
Clone EC:
B1 Battle Droid,  Base HP, 4, (M45 or A280c for B1)
B1 Heavy Droid, Base HP, 3
B2 Super Battledroid, Base HP, 3

Jedi EC:

2 Sith: 1 Master and 1 Acolyte, Master 200k HP and Acolyte 125k HP (Might be changed if more jedi online)

Passive, HP, Amount: N/A

Republic's Execution: In the Document above
(e.g. "- Fleet inform all troops that an unknown ship has entered orbit.")

Event Character Execution: In the Document above
(e.g. "- All Bounty Hunters are dropped off at the caves, they will stay there until further notice")

Story:

Event Information:  In the Document above

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: I suggested an event once and it was accepted but never did it myself.

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: It was about 3-4 Clone micro chips malfunctioning and they reached out to CIS to extract them out of Rishi base for free life and good amount of credits and in return they would give some Intelligence on republic, the EC's were B1 battledroids and Commando droids the event ended in those clones getting extracted out of the base and basicaly republic failing to contain those traitorous clones. The outcome was supposed to be random and i believe it was pretty random since CG knew to keep and eye on them and were mostlikely killed while protecting and droids managed to keep other Clones occupied while the traitor ones escaped and were noticed escaping but it was too late.

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: I do understand responsibilities of EP, the responsibilities are to ensure the RP is enjoyable to players and events are immersive and fun to play also to continue the flow of RP.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes i understand.

Anything else?: W-G E-Planner

Current Ranks:
CT 7231
Past Ranks:

212th Vice Commander | 212th ARC Colonel | JT Vice Commander | 41st Lieutenant Colonel |  
CE Lieutenant

+1

This man has been on the server for time he has shown countless times that hes trustworthy

Good person to talk to and interact with Decent application

Event plan is okay

Current Ranks:

Battalion 2nd Lieutenant 

Previous Ranks:

CG EXO|501st SGT|SCT EXO|Event Planner|DT Commander|41st CPL|104th MJR

+1

Hazard has been around for a while.

Event plan is pretty good and sounds fun.

Application is okay.

I personally don't know him so I can't say much about his character or how he is. 

Best of luck!

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

+1

Been in the community for a long time and has a ton of experience. And the event plan aint half bad.

RANKS
CWRP CURRENT
N/A

FORMER
212th Trial EXO|212th LTCOL|212th Medic Captain|212th Captain|CG 2nd Lieutenant|501st SGT|CE SGT|41st PVT

Pros

Good details in the event plan in Clone and Jedi event

Couple of options of how event is gonna go, quite cool

Can be trusted with ULX power

Cons

Map can be quite unstable and crash peoples game if not very careful 

Final answer:  +1

+1 
-From most of my interactions with you ,you seem like a chill guy
-As said above me good event plan detail 
-good  Feedback so far 

-is a trusted and high rank 

The thing i will say is just be careful on that map as it may crash some players if there are to many things going on 

-[Good Luck Hazard -Vex]

+1

LOVE that the event idea is dynamic and doesnt just have one clear cut outcome. It adapts and changes depending of in the clones win or lose certain sections and it would work great with the conquest system on the server. Along with this it seems like there could be a great amount of leadership choices, so the Battalion can truly think and lead correctly.

As stated before, the only issue is that Crusier Canyon can crash and also be a fucking nightmare with a great amount of props so keep ontop of that.

Good luck,

-Connor/Breatoking

Accepted
Congratulations! Event Management have decided to accept your application. Poke or Message me on TS/Discord when you are ready for the Interview!