Phantomoooooo

Phantoms Battalion Application

Steam Name: 

Phantomoooooo

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:460044903

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner):

VIP

Age (Must be 14+):

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum):

2 Weeks 0 Days 1 Hour

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:

Yes people have told me that it sounds good

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it:

Yes I have read through it all and understand it all

Do you meet the requirements:

Yes I do

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot:

I have not had any at all

https://imgur.com/a/hbLyWHh

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name):

41st Medic Major Phantom

Highest rank obtained (Including previous):

104th LT COL, 41st MJR, CT LCPL, CG temp Major

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason):

No I have not

What is the Battalion Motto:

Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum):

The roles and responsibilities of battalion are to defend the base from any attacks or to lead a planetary event/attack, Supervise and being helpful to the regiment that you get assigned to and ensuring that they are performing to there best standards. This can include talking and helping the regiments hierarchy. Some other responsibilities are to host open trainings or trainings for your supervised regiment (these are to be done twice a week for minimums), you are also required to be granting/denying clones when something is requested in republic comms. After the majority of events the leading battalion a Debrief will be held these are to be done in a high standard and not in a "quick get it over with manner". As Battalion you also get a clearance level of 5 and you must not abuse this in any way.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):

You should pick me out of any other applicants because I have always wanted to be a part of Battalion since joining the server. Battalion is something I have looked forward to because I will be responsible for making sure events are held smoothly and not in a terrible fashion so that I can lead us to victory. I have achieved the rank of SO twice with no other demotions/warns which shows that I am responsible and also that I know all the rules needed to ensure a smooth running base. I believe that as a person I can be strict if needed and also be fun to speak too as well. This is important as I will want to be liked as I will be leading the base during attacks and don't want to be disliked by the other clones as they will not like following my orders during attacks which could cause the GAR to lose to that attack. If I am to be given this opportunity I definitely wouldn't let the rest of battalion down. As well as this I am always open to any improvement if needed as I want to be the best that I possibly can. Thanks for reading.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank?

Yes I understand this and will respect the rules with the highest degree that I can

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):

Whilst not leading and in combat my job as battalion is to prioritise the regiment that I am currently supervising and aid them with my combat skills and my own arsenal. Whilst doing this the leading Batt may ask me to oversee another regiment in which case I must obey the command given. I must then not depart from that regiment unless given permission to. I am not allowed to order the regiment I'm currently with around at all. However I can give them advice on where to go if it is a better location then where they currently are. Whilst I am with a regiment I will be following what they do such as if I'm with 41st then I will stick to the backlines where as of I'm 501st I would stick with them in the frontline. If I do not have an assigned regiment I will be within the backlines keeping my self safe whilst also doing some damage.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

1. Host an open sim that has some difficulty for the people partaking

2. Complete a Debrief in a good manner

3. Lead a base attack or planetary with a voice amp give out good orders that will change the battle in your favour.

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too:

They can Promote/Demote any Clone of the rank of Captain or below

Anything else?: Thank you for taking your time to read this

Edited by Phantomoooooo
Forgot a rank i had

+1 Neutral

Very interested in Batt 

Managed to get to SO in 2 different reg's and has offered his help as temp which shows he's dedicated

always had positive interactions with him 

Only neutral is you have just met the required play time so maybe I'd try and get COL in 41st before leaving 

Overall I think you'd do very well

- Toast 🙂 

Current Rank:

Based

Past Clone Wars / IRP Ranks In / Out Character:

CT ARC Colonel / Temp EXO | 41st ARC Colonel / Temp EXO | Battalion 1st Lieutenant/Major | CG ARC Colonel / Temp Vice Commander 442nd Major IE Commander DT SGT Event Planner 

+1 / Neutral

Dedicated, solid guy who's nothing but nice and was great to have him in our Reg, would make a good batt in the near future

Did well in 104th and got to LT COL, has done well in medic and 41st

As toast said, you only just have met the time, I don't think you're ready for Batt just yet, I think you should spend more time on the server before you go for batt and get some more experience

+1
+ I have seen you around frequently, you are active and dedicated
+ Achieving Staff Officer twice in two different regiments not only shows your skills and dedication, but versatility
+ You seem genuine and ready to learn from any mistakes

- Application itself was a bit clunky to read in places, and some parts of the questions weren't answered too well in my opinion.

Best of Luck!
- Cheese

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

+1

+ Interactions between us have been more than pleasant .

+ Has shown he is a dedicated person from past actions.

+ Seems like a calm nice person would be a good fit for battalion if taught right.

-  I agree with cheese it seems you rushed certain aspects of your application it did confuse me slightly along with some of the questions being answered with little detail

I wish you good luck Phantom keep up the good work.

Current Ranks:

Battalion 2nd Lieutenant 

Previous Ranks:

CG EXO|501st SGT|SCT EXO|Event Planner|DT Commander|41st CPL|104th MJR

+1 neutral (closer to +1)

Great guy 
got SO in two regiments and went to help out CG this shows dedication and that he is willing to assist struggling regiments this is good for a Batt supervising a struggling regiment 

speaking to you, you seem like a nice guy 

my short time supervising your regiment i haven't seen much if not any leading please change my comment to a +1 by coming into CG Ts and showing me you can lead 

with people saying you have just reached the two weeks mark i cant comment on i applied right at 2 weeks 

Best of luck 

- Battalion Captain Tay

Edited by Tay
ye man

+1

Phantom is competent and approachable. 
Has achieved decent ranks within regiments which to me shows that RC trust him. 
Phantom has showed me on
 numerous occasions that he can he a trusted individual 

Has never reached the rank of Colonel in any regiment which would suggest to me you get bored easily or commitment can sometimes fade which concerns me if you were to be accepted into battalion
That being said every regiment you have joined I have seen that you come back to the role of medic.

Even though you just hit the time minimal, I don't believe this is a big factor as I did also apply when my playtime was low.

Best of luck with your application Phantom!

Past Ranks

[CWRP] Battalion Captain | Jedi Guardian Event Planner [IRP] Shock Squadron Leader | Shock Commando Medic

spacer.png

+1
what a guy. Very active and competant.

- Old [CWRP] Ranks (Look how OG I am) - 
CT Commander | CT ARC | 212th ARC | CG ARC | 104th ARC | 501st Commander | GM PVT | 41st SGTM | Jedi Mystic | 2x Event Planner | 2x Jed Knight | CWRP Admin | Jedi Teacher | Sith Arcane | Iron Fron 2nd Deputy | Scaletta Kingpin | Scaletta Don | Stellvertreter Direktor der Propaganda | GD Oberschutze

form.png.5f1b9ffee39958ef4144b1e437bbc98e.png

+1

Reliable, competent and approachable.

Spoken to the man himself many times, very friendly

Went out of his way to temporarily transfer to a struggling regiment to offer his own assistance.

Application is a little clunky, maybe could've used a reread.

Best of luck to you mate!

-Ginger