Alastor_501

Alastor's 3rd Battalion Application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: Alastor

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:619919283

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner):

Platinum VIP

Age (Must be 14+):

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum):

4w 14h

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:

Yes and yes

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it:

yes

Do you meet the requirements:

yes

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot:

N/A never been warned

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name):

501st Colonel Alastor

Highest rank obtained (Including previous):

501st Temp Exo, 501st Medic

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason):

N/A never been striked or demoted for anything

What is the Battalion Motto:

Lead your Men to death. Honor is better than surrender.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum):

The roles and responsibilities of battalion can vary. The Main responsibility is keeping a base under control and making sure it runs properly, this can go from ordering defcons to allowing and denying requests and giving out orders in case of an invasion. Another main responsibility is to lead in any circumstance when its needed such as a base attack or a planetary attack. Some smaller responsibilities and roles are supervising a regiment, this is important because you are similar to a 4th hierarchy but you dont have power to demote and promote, you are also entrusted to report back to battalion command if you feel something is up with the regiments hierarchy or other people in the regiment.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):

I believe i should be picked for battalion as i am very active and can be on for many hours a day and have also been a temp exo for 501st showing i am trusted with high ranks and showing i have never been demoted it shows i can be trusted and it shows i can be dedicated to what i am for, being temp exo also shows that i have run a base without any help when no battalion or higher ranks were on base, this shows that i am capable of running a base with little to no help, i have also joined other regiments in their trainings, mainly 442nd, GM, 41st and CT, and multiple people have thanked me for helping/partaking in these trainings.i have also led my regiment to victory in many battles showing that my leadership skill can change the outcome of any battle, my orders are quick and decisive and they are usually efficient when leading to success. My activity and performance shows how active I am and I can get my minimums done quickly and efficiently making sure that the moral of the regiment is up and their training is excellent. I also believe that being a previous Temp EXO shows i am trusted with hierarchy power. I have gained even more knowledge and some newer knowledge on how other regiments, this can help me understand where to put other regiments in case of an attack on base or a siege of a base/city on another planet.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank?

I do understand that battalion is very disciplined and respectable.

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):

As a battalion you should always listen to the leading battalions orders and do as they say. This can involve the changes in defcons and other tactics they have to change the outcome of the battle, if you are supervising a backline regiment you should stay backline as it could interfere with other regiments if you frontline, if you are told by the leading battalion to supervise another regiment you should follow his orders and supervise that regiment, you should also help out the regiment you are supervising and you can allow the regiment to search nearby areas if there is no current location on where the enemy is. If you are co leading you can grant and deny but if you and the leading battalion have conflicting ideas it's up to the leading battalion to give the order.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

The 3 things a battalion officer cadet must do is:

Host an open sim to a degree of difficulty

Lead a base or planetary attack with a voice amp to change the course of the battle to lead to victory.

Complete a debrief in a good and respectable manner pointing out what regiments did best in.

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too:

The Brigadier can promote and demote up to captain

Anything else?:

Death or Glory

Any questions DM Alastor#1919 on discord

Current ranks:
 501st Colonel
Previous ranks:
501st Temp EXO, CT PVT, GM PVT

Neutral
Application was hard to read in parts, lots of repetition and clunky phrasing, however the descriptions for 'roles and responsibilities' + 'what to do when not leading' were quite accurate.
This is the 3rd Application made, clearly shows dedication and desire to join Battalion.
Performance and Activity in 501st has been Excellent recently, though 501st can't afford to lose its SOs just yet

Best of Luck! 
- Cheese

Edited by Cheese1

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

-I agree with most of cheeses point's above 

-This is your third app it shows you are dedicated in joining us

- Although I think you should help your regiment out while waiting on a response for battalion and continue to be active

- Interactions have been good and bad between us I do think you need to be more laid back for battalion along with watching what you say about others, You also have treated certain battalion members badly before they joined battalion and now you are being kind to us and this worries me

- Index

Edited by Index
changing things

Current Ranks:

Battalion 2nd Lieutenant 

Previous Ranks:

CG EXO|501st SGT|SCT EXO|Event Planner|DT Commander|41st CPL|104th MJR

Neutral
Third application which shows that you are dedicated to getting battalion.
High ranking roles.

Showed dedication to your regiment

Again I agree with Cheese and index on the application.
I also  agree with cheese and index in regards to the 501st by them needing active members it would be crucial for them to have SO's to keep the regiment in order as such.

I have not had a great deal of interactions with you However during my time as a 104th there was on occasion you had come across as snarky. When I became battalion you have seemed to be more laid back.

Best of  luck with your application Alastor!

Edited by Mark..
Posted a blank response

Past Ranks

[CWRP] Battalion Captain | Jedi Guardian Event Planner [IRP] Shock Squadron Leader | Shock Commando Medic

spacer.png

Neutral

Most of what is above is true

You are very dedicated to getting battalion, you are also dedicated to your regiment, being very active and doing well

What mark and index said about how you come across can be true

you should wait until 501st get some more SOs before joining battalion 

Neutral 

it can't be denied your dedicated to getting batt and your activity is great 

from my time in 501st i saw your immaturity shine through it was awhile ago since i was in 501st so this could have changed 

i don't believe because 501st is struggling this should hinder chances at battalion as i believe it should be assessed by the person and not the regiment basically just because your regiment is struggling you shouldn't be hindered for it as although you help you shouldn't be the pillar holding up the regiment that's hierarchy's job 

Best of luck 

- Battalion Captain Tay   

Edited by Tay
added a bit to the white part

Not sure why people are saying you need to wait until 501st get more Staff Officers, seems pretty unfair in my eyes since that's not something you can control and you have been 501st Staff Officer for about 2 months I believe.

Neutral 

- Is very active 

- Competent

- 3rd app and very much desires batt.

- We currently need more SO's in 501st 

- You can be snarky at times and I'm a bit uneasy with you having more power/responsibilities as a member of Battalion

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

Denied
Battalion Command do not believe you are ready for the responsabilities Battalion bring and we think you need to grow more as a person before we think of you as anywhere close to what is expected. Keep working hard, and maybe one day you will join us