UK | British Summer Time

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

2m 4w 8h

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

Diamond VIP | High Council | 41st LCPL 

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes | I prefer to speak but can type when needed.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

Joined in 08/2021 | Took a few months break after resigning from Jedi.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

I use TS and Discord often | I browse the forums from time to time.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

1 x RDM | 1x Lying to staff | Stealing a ship as a CT

https://imgur.com/gallery/tJQ0H8A

State the role of staff on the server:

Server staff are there to ensure that the rules of the server are followed and that everyone has a good time without breaking the rules. They are here to put any issues to rest an solve any problems that may arise. They also help out people who may have questions regarding the rules around the server. Overall they help provide a fun environment without being biased to other parties.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

I am extremely familiar with the rules.

List of all previous server staff experience:

I was an Administrator on a server called Pixel Prison RP. | I was a Senior Admin for XYZ Police RP.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member: 

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would cloak and TP to a player to see if they are currently RDM'ing players. If they are not I would begin to check the logs and see what happened. If the logs show that the player was indeed randomly killing clones I would teleport the person to a private area, like the EP room. I would then ask him about the situation and punish him accordingly. I would also ensure that I got any potential clips from the person who made the report for proof to cover all bases.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would PM Battalion to ask someone to go train or to pick someone at random to train. If there are no Batt on then I would ask in OOC if someone would be able to go train a cadet. If no one says they will then I will simply TP someone to the cadet and have them train them.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

Due to it being an accident its not something that staff would need to get involved with.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

This is not a staff issue, therefore I would not make this an OOC problem and would leave it be.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would explain to them that's it's punishable to try and find loopholes within the rules. I would then begin to explain the situation to them to help them understand why this is FailRP. I would then Warn them once they understand why. I would then inform them that they can make an Un-Warn Appeal on the forums if they feel like they were wrongfully warned.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

Like previously stated, I would inform them that if they feel like they have been wrongfully warned then they can make an Un-Warn Appeal on the forums, I would then provide them with the link. If the person keeps on arguing I would send them back, if they carried it on in OOC chat then I would mute them.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I have a lot of experience being staff on two servers that I previously used to play. One of these servers used to have ULX as their main tool, which I got fairly familiar with during my time on the team, therefore I know I would be quick to pick it all up, I also understand the power that comes with staff and know not to abuse these powers as it will only result in my demotion and ruin the fun for others. I have a lot of experience when dealing with people who break server rules and know how to handle the situation effectively.

I feel like I am a fairly respected member of the community, I always try my best to provide a fun experience for others and get along with them, either by being a Scav; a weird High Council fish or getting in crippling debt with the gambling system. I know when I need to act serious when the situation calls for it and can identify when a joke may have gone too far.

This server has been a place that I have grown to love, I care deeply for the server and the community that stands by it. I have had some of my best moments here and I want to carry this on for a long time. I feel like being staff would allow me to do this by helping give back to the community, ensuring that they always have someone to give a helping hand, just like others did for me when I first joined.

I know that given the opportunity, SMT would not regret it. I am a fairly dedicated person and I want to show the server how grateful I am for the memories, by giving back to the community.

-=Current Ranks=-

Kit Fisto, Detainment Droid, Reserve Medic

-=Past Ranks=-

Event Planner, 104th LCPL

spacer.png

+1/Neutral
The Application:

• Pros:
    • You have a high play time
    • You are High Command - shows your dedication to the server, and your ability to hold a degree of power and responsibility
    • You have staffed other servers before, which is always good
    • Your motivation for wanting staff is admirable, giving back to the community is great
  • Cons:
    • Got a few warns - doesn't look good on you (yes it can show how you have improved, however much of your competition have clean sheets)
    • Besides your previous experience staffing on G-mod, not much else sets you apart from the competition. Your answer to 'What makes you better than the others' did not really differentiate your application from the others.

The Applicant:

• Pros:
    • You are a respected member of the community
    • I have only had positive interactions with you
  • Cons:
    • You sometimes come across as immature

Best of Luck!
Cheese

Edited by Cheese1
Clarifying a point I made about warns

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

+1

Positives 

- Very Active now

- Has achieved high rank within the server (Kit Fisto)

- Good Application

Negatives:

- Has shown signs of immaturity in the past

Overall

NotRonny would be a great addition to the Staff team, was GM General for a short time before achieving High Council and although he was slightly inactive then, since getting Kit Fisto he has been very active and does great work for Jedi. Has also proven he is a respected member of the community especially in Jedi and also wants to give back to the community which shows he cares. 

Good luck! 

- cam

Current Ranks:

GM Commander camo

CWRP Senior Admin

Previous Ranks:

GM ARC Colonel camo

Ahsoka Vs Morgan.gif

+1, Dunno why cheese is saying the warns are a bad thing. Seeing as how they are old they show how you've improved your behavior since then. I said this before and I dunno how people don't see this. As for immaturity personally I doubt anyone gives a shit. Shouldn't have to be 100% serious 24/7.

As for previous staff experience, simply having it shows you're a good pick as you know how to act when put in a staff position.

Dunno why camo called you inactive as GM clearly wasn't very fond of you (jokingly or seriously doesn't matter)

I'll credit you for your current improvement in jedi, but some things i would like to mention regarding you being staff.

Very inactive as a master before you reached HC

Almost completly unknown within the community, exception for certain new jedi clique's

You have zero experience with being staff on a star wars related server.

You're a bit of a dickhead from what i have seen, now i'm a prick myself so i don't mind that to much, but overall i think there are way better and more fit people for staff than yourself.

++1

Honestly a wonderful addition to the staff team, people talking about childish behaviour, emotional maturity is the ability to know when to be childish and you are very emotionaly mature, and know when to be serious and dish out punishment when needed.

Except for the fact you are definitely 18 little baby

+1

Ronny is a nice guy and is quite active on the server. I think he would do fine with being given ULX and would be a good addition to the staff team. 

My only concern is your maturity, because I don't think I've seen you very serious before.

Good luck! 🙂 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

+1
- great guy 
- very Active (especially early mornings great for staff )
- can get serious when its needed 
- you can have a joke and a laugh with him
- Hes respected 
- high ranking 
- prior ULX experience 
- fish man 

best of luck my guy 
- Tay

+1

Good Community Feedback
Very high jedi rank and trusted
Never had a bad interaction whilst on Jedi
External Staff Experience

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

+1

High IC rank, good playtime, good application, good feedback from the community, good staff experience. But I have seen a few times some lack of maturity

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command