the_rondall_man

Rondall Battalion app #7767

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: rondall

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:157963052

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): Plat VIP

Age (Must be 14+): 19

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 6mo 1w 4d 1h 13m

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: Yes

Do you meet the requirements: I believe so

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot: unknown.png

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): 501st 2nd LT Rondall

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): Clone: Battalion LT COL     Jedi: Jedi Keeper

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): Was striked in battalion for "condescending behaviour" and listening to SCO meeting

What is the Battalion Motto:  “Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender”

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): The role of a Battalion member is to be a figurehead for his fellow brothers carrying themselves with confidence and calm to better give clear & competent commands to his regiments and make sure they're up to the republic's high combat status. Battalion members have a responsibility to all the clones under their command in and out of combat operations, as such the Battalion is expected to have an understanding of all regiments in order to give the correct commands to the correct regiments for them to perform their duty and in order to craft trainings that target specific regiments' core skills to improve them further. Supervising Battalion members should especially be studying their regiment to focus all their efforts onto bolstering their supervised regiments' troopers with skilled soldiers.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum): Rondall should be picked for Battalion again as he has been this role and many other high responsibility ranks in the past. This gives me an edge over other candidates as I've already had a taste of the content I'd be going through and I've already proved myself capable enough. Leading events wise, I've always treated leading events as a kind of RTS game where my opponent is the eventplanners making me particularly invested in the event at all times and always ready to adapt my strategy should situations change in combat. Outside of combat I've always strived to give my all to the regiment I am supervising, the last time I was in Battalion I supervised DU and saw it through many hard times including a couple of instances where the regiment almost died, I tutored the new hierarchy members as they had never been hierarchy before and aided the regiment in brining itself back hence why I was given the battalion resurrection medal. Personality wise I'm very open to everyone and I try to make myself as available as possible, I'm not quick to anger unless the situation is dire and I pride myself on keeping a level head when things aren't going to plan. My biggest strength would be adaptability, in combat and out of combat this has it's uses such as utilising regiments in specific locations where hostiles might not be at that time but if the were to appear it would be devastating for the clones, out of combat I enjoy making sims & trainings specifically targeted at my regiments strengths so no matter what regiment I'd supervise I'd be making original trainings for them.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank?: Yes

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail): Non leading Battalion should aim to stick with their supervised regiment to aid them with their regiments combat strategies and equipment and to echo the leading Battalion's orders for them if they didn't hear clearly. The Battalion should to aim to lead their supervised regiment as little as possible and leave the main orders to the regiment commanders and the Battalion leading.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?:

A complex open training 

Lead a planetary with/without voice amp

lead a planetary and complete a debrief with voice amp

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too: Captain

Anything else?: Got permission from Key to apply despite only being 2nd LT 

+1

-Active

-Mature and very nice

-Been around for ages. 

Would make a fine Battalion member!

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

+1

• Pros:
    • Incredible amount of Play Time
    • Previous Lieutenant-colonel in Battalion
    • Clearly understand all Responsibilities
    • Might even be eligible to go strate to WO

• Points of Consideration:
    • RDM warn, I can only imagine with that sort of playtime it was a long time ago

• Conns:
    • Hassen't been SO+ in a while
    • Got striked in Battalion

Stole this format from Cheese!

CWRP Ranks
Platinum VIP

Past Ranks
CE PFT LT COL (2020 & 2022)
Battalion Major Alpha Squad Leader Galactic Marines Supervisor 

+1

- Great activity and maturity

- Previous Battalion member & reached a high rank

- The reason you haven't ranked up is out of personal choice and you would be a Staff Officer by now if you decided to rank up

- If accepted you would be a great addition

+1
- F-38!!!
- CHILLEST MAN AROUND
- cool man been batt before
- good fit for battalion

[Current Ranks]   
 ST Commander IRP Mod
[Past Ranks] 
[
CWRP]  -  CT LCOL - DU EXO - CG LCOL  442nd VC
[IRP] - ST VC - 501st Temp EXO - Admin

+1

Best DU supervisor to date, very experienced ex Battalion, and has also been in fleet under my command where he lead events and did trainings to a high standard.

So as somoene who has both been commander under his supervision on CWRP and has been his commander in fleet on IRP, i can with confidence say he is good for the job both when it comes to both supervising and the other battalion stuff. Getting him into batt is a no-brainer i would say.

Current ranks

ICRP

ISF Sec. Sup. Lt. COL

Junior Developer

Previous ranks

DU Commander | Battalion Warrant Officer | CWRP

Fleet Commander + Fleet Temp Commodore | IRP

Super Admin | Lead Mentor | IRP v1 - IRP v2 (2 yrs)

Fleet Commodore & Temp Rear Admiral | IRP v2

Rebel General | IRP v1

T Shock Commander | IRP v1

Shock Captain | TRP

Moff | TRP

Rebel Major | TRP

CFU Deputy Director | HLRP

Vegilantes Lead Agent | Gamemaster faction | HLRP

Moderator | Gamemaster | Discord moderator | HLRP

"https://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=oy0TUwGba9Q"

Skjermbilde 2022-03-18 185218.png

20220619211312_1.jpg

Skjermbilde 2022-08-03 124245.png

Neutral 
going off what others have said you're a mature person with lots of activity (god damn that's a lot of playtime)

However I haven't personally spoke to you loads 

previous Battalion Strike 

Not been SO+ in a while (rules state you must have been an SO+ within the last 2-3 months to still be eligible)

I feel you won't be accepted this time for the reason in red however if you don't please reapply when you reach SO+

Best of Luck
- Battalion Major Tay

+1
Tbf the only reason why the SO minimun should be a thing is because of the experience, and Rondall already has plenty of that, the server needs more old players in Battalion, and Rondall is a great choice, besides no one else seems to be applying

gsp-bows.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------
Current Ranks
Jr Developer
CF-99 Squad Leader

Former Ranks
IRP Executive Administrator
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher

---------------------------------------------------------------

+1 

Lots of prior experience and even got Key's permission to apply despite only being 2nd Lt.

Isnt shy so wont have any issues leading the GAR into battle.

Chillest man on earth 

Current Ranks:

501st Vice Commander

CWRP Senior Event Planner

-------------------------

Previous Ranks: 

212th COL

501st EXO

"I spent 300 hours getting into ARC"

+1
-Rondall has massive experience overall
-even though he hasn't been MJR+ in quite a while, since he got perm from key, it tells me he is trusted enough
-Since he was battalion in old times we might learn something from him
-Active!

Best of luck Rondall!

Accepted
Speak to a member of Battalion Command to introduce you

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png