Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:0:32222375

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

Portugal | GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes, I can.

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

2 months, 2 weeks, 6 days 10 hours and 10 minutes.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

Battalion Lieutenant Colonel | Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes I do | Usually I speak.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I joined 3/4 years ago but only played for a little bit, really started playing 1 year ago around August of 2021 | Also had a small break after resigning the first time from Battalion Major.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

I use all of the above pretty much everyday. As a Battalion, it's a requirement to do so as well.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

https://imgur.com/a/oXRXB4E

State the role of staff on the server:

The purpose of staff on the server is pretty much to solve or assist with any OOC situation, for example rule-breaking, helping in trainings and SIM's by giving out the equipment that is going to be used or no-clips, overall to keep the server fluid and clean.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

I have and I am.

List of all previous server staff experience:

I have none.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes, I fully understand.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

First of all, while I'm tailing the target, I would check the damage logs of the player and check if they have really killed or hurt anyone outside of SIM's or events, if that's the case, I would drag them out to a private place and bring to their attention that they are currently breaking the rules and hand out the punishment for the rule breaking. Also if the player would start shooting other clones while I'm tailing him, I would pull aside as well and punish him accordingly.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

First thing I would do is to inform a battalion member or the highest ranking officer before the battalion if there is no battalion on base, that they need to assign a trainer for the cadets. Or I would teleport a trainer myself if there's no one IC to do so.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidentally shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

This is a common incident has it happens quite frequently. If it's just one shot, it's up to the leading officer and CG to do what he/they think/s it's the best.
Now if the CT continuously shoots, I would pull the CT out of the debrief and try to find out if it was a technical issue or warn them for ARDM if it was the case.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

As a staff member I would do absolutely nothing as this is an IC issue, not an OOC one.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

I would get him in staff sit and explain to him that what he did was FailRP and tell him that not every scenario is written down in the rules as it is said in the rules, would tell him to use common sense in the scenarios and obviously, warn him for FailRP.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would tell them politely that I'm just doing what I'm told to do as a staff member, and if they don't agree with my punishment they can bring the issue to the forums.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

So, I've been on the server for a good while, joined initially 3-4 years ago, joined for a while and left for about 2 years, but I've been continuously on the server for more than a year now, and this results in experience, obviously. I have seen pretty much every single situation that could happen in IC situations and OOC situations  so that makes me able to determine what to do in a lot of situations.

It also helps the fact that I'm a
Battalion Member. Yes, it is a IC rank but it does help with the fact that we deal with a lot of situations everyday, RDMs, Minging, Fail RP, people wanting to do PME's even though they are not EP's, Prop climbing, prop killing... All of these situations are common in the eyes of the battalion members so we pay attention to those. Also been in Battalion for a long time and never had any issues so that shows my ability to be trusted with these "powers". And of course, if I ever make a mistake I always take responsibility for it and try my best to learn the correct way.

I also want to help the people around me, to
keep the server "clean" and keep the server enjoyable basically. To do this of course I would be helping out the people around me with trainings by giving out the equipment needed, solving unfortunate situations like RDM's and everything else, not because I would need the claims but because I want to help them have a good experience. It is relevant to mention that I always wanted to help out the staff with situations that I, with my IC rank, couldn't help.

Overall I do believe
I'm a trusted member of this community, always been kind to everyone on the server and never had serious issues with anyone on this community. I do believe I'm easy to talk to, mature and very approachable which is easier for new players to interact with me. I'm also active in this current time and will always try to keep this activity. And it is relevant to mention the fact that I'm known in this community, at least I believe so.

I do have to say, I know I don't have any experience with ULX, and I'm gonna be completely honest, I pretty much don't know anything about commands, but I can assure you that I will try my best to learn and do my best as Staff.

OVERALL I just want to be Staff so everyone around me can have an amazing experience.

Thank you all for reading!

+1

Great guy, Funny from time to time

Known to pretty much all

Definitely deserves staff 

Past CWRP Ranks

CG EXO x2, 501st EXO, OS Squad Leader

212th MJR, GC MJR, CE MJR x2, 2nd Airborne Division LT, 5th Fleet Member, 91st SGT

Application
Pros

• Has a significant amount of experience on the server, with over 2 months.
  • Is high-ranking player in-game
  • Has no previous OOC punishment 
  • Demonstrates an understanding of the role of staff on the server and a willingness to handle rule-breaking and other OOC situations appropriately
  • Shows a clear understanding of the difference between IC and OOC.
  • He's a trusted member of the community, always been kind to everyone on the server and never had serious issues with anyone on this community
  • He is easy to talk to, mature, and very approachable which would make it easier for new players to interact with him
  • Application is written in a relatively professional manner

Cons

• Has no previous staff experience

Personal Opinion
I have always had positive interactions with Spagh and have never experienced or observed any negative behaviour from him.

[ CURRENT RANKS ]

CT PVT Lauritzen

[ PAST RANKS ]

CWRP Administrator

501st Legion Lieutenant Colonel

Doom's Unit Commander 

442nd Siege Battalion Commander

RRD Advanced Researcher

74th Advanced Researcher

+1

-Really nice guy from my experiences with him

-Mature and a trusted member of the community

-Well written application

Overall i would love to see spagh in staff and i think he would do great. 

Current  Ranks

RC Vice Commander

CWRP Super Admin

Past Ranks

OS Squad Leader x2

Temp OS Squad Leader

GM ARC Colonel

Temp CG ARC Major

Temp 41st ARC Major

Temp 501st ARC Major

Temp 501st Vice Commander

GM Temp EXO

Jedi Blade Warrior

Jedi Warden

Jedi Aegis

Jedi Chief Of Security

Jedi Spectre

Jedi Paladin

Jedi Phantom

+1

-High Rank

-Active + Trusted

-Mature + Cool guy to hang out

-Application is really nice

Current CWRP Ranks:
Event Planner, CG Detainment Droid, 104th ARC CPT
Previous CWRP Ranks:
Jedi Man Of Arms Sub path Leader🪦, Man Of Arms🪦DU ARC Colonel, Jedi Senior Guardian, 501st Lance Corporal, 104th Sergeant, 442nd Sergeant, GM Lieutenant, Scout
spacer.png

+1

Positives 

- Is very active

- Good and honest application

- Reached high ranks in past and currently with Batt especially 

Negatives:

- N/A

Overall:

Spagh would be a great addition to the staff team he has shown a lot of dedication to the server overall and proven to be able to be serious in game too. He is also a good guy overall and someone I would see as trustworthy with staff perms (Don't tell Spagh I said this tho)  

Good luck! 

- camo

Current Ranks:

GM Commander camo

CWRP Senior Admin

Previous Ranks:

GM ARC Colonel camo

Ahsoka Vs Morgan.gif