Scotland - BST 

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Indeed i can 

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

1mo 3w 5d 7h 7m.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

501st Vice Commander | Jedi Consular | Platinum VIP 

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Indeed I do and I speak all the time unless I am unable to speak at the time which is rare .

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I joined on the 05/11/21 and I have taken quite a few breaks for serious things which some people know about.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

I use Teamspeak and Discord all the time and look at the forums a decent amount.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

https://imgur.com/a/L4EkjZH

State the role of staff on the server:

Staff has many roles within the server mainly to ensure that all players and showing a unbiased view towards it.  Other things that it can consist of is:- 
- Taking claims (Giving weapons, setting spawns, dealings with reports etc)
- Making sure people enjoy the server whilst sticking to rules
- Giving fair punishments to people who don't follow the rules or have no intention of following them
- and more.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

I have went through them and understand them very well 

List of all previous server staff experience:

Not mentioned before but was a mod on a Dark RP server around when I was 10 but don't remember it too well.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes i understand.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

There is a few different approaches to this but my main one would be this:-
- I'd start with checking logs to see if there has been any damage has been dealt to the other players
- If i see that they have killed other players then i would teleport them to a sit and proceed to ask them why they had done it 
- Afterwards i would warn/ban them fairly and if they are just warned then i would go into spectate and keep a eye on them until they log off or commit another offence.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would first start of by teleporting to the cadet and let them know that there will be a trainer there within the next couple of minutes. Afterwards I would goto the highest on base and ask them to send a trainer to the area, if no one goes after the order then i would return to the cadet and then teleport a random NCO+ to train them.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I would prepare to grab/teleport them incase it is more then one shot and is an attempted RDM or MRDM but if nothing happens after it then i would let it be a In-character punishment if it happens and afterwards speak to them telling them to just be abit more careful.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I wouldn't bother doing anything as a staff but would remind them that they are supposed to salute to 2nd LT+ but it isn't really done unless in a formation etc.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would first bring the player to a sit and try get their side of the story, Depending on the severity of the situation i either talk to them and tell them not to do it again or if it is more serious then i would warn them for finding a loophole in the rules and would report it to senior staff afterwards.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

After having a talk with them I would ask them if they'd want to speak to a higher up staff member for a second opinion or if there isn't another higher staff on then i would give them a link to the forums and explain to them how to put a complaint in.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):   

I have been playing on this server for over a year now and through out that time i have been dedicated towards getting staff, I have achieved a high rank with becoming Vice Commander which shows i can be trusted with many situations and can be strict when needed. But out of character and the server i have done many work experiences and courses such as sports coaching where i have had to be strict and ensure that the kids show respect, follow rules and more which in the long run has helped me to become adaptable in stressful situations.  With some questions some people might ask about my activity it is mainly to do with the stressful year i had last year which had a massive impact on my mental health but it has been improving massively so it would mean i would be able to become more active leading to less LOA/ROA's. With my little staff experience I know i would be able to learn and get a hand of it fairly quick since it is something i have wanted for a very long time and when I'm dedicated to something i put my mind, time and effort completely into it. From my previous staff apps people mentioned about my maturity and how i act with things but i have been able to calm it all down and whenever it does happen i strictly keep it in ts or when playing other games with people from the server/community so i would make sure i wouldn't let it slip out in-game.  But with all that being said thank you to the people who have looked through my application and has a read at it and hope yous have a good day/night much love.

Tall Man Dommo x 

A huge +1

Is a great lad and has shown lots of dedication to the 501st. 

This being Dommo's 3rd staff application shows determination.

Best of luck Dommo and i truly hope you will get staff this time around

Current Ranks:

501st Vice Commander

CWRP Senior Event Planner

-------------------------

Previous Ranks: 

212th COL

501st EXO

"I spent 300 hours getting into ARC"

HUGE +1

Positives 

- Reached a high rank in game with 501st VC

- Good and honest application

- Shown he can be serious in game since previous apps and has worked wonders in 501st

Negatives:

- NONE

Overall:

Dommo is someone who is quite well known with the community and someone I get on very well with, he definitely deserves a chance in Staff, especially on his 3rd app now! He has been very dedicated through his time in the server and within 501st especially now reaching Vice Commander. I believe a lot of people assume Dommo is only this 'angry raging' guy half the time but if you see the whole picture with his seriousness within his role in 501st this isn't the case, he defo can be serious and would be a great addition the staff team. I very much hope he gets his chance this time around! 

Good luck! 

- camo

Current Ranks:

GM Commander camo

CWRP Senior Admin

Previous Ranks:

GM ARC Colonel camo

Ahsoka Vs Morgan.gif

+1
The Application:

• Pros:
    • Good playtime
    • High IC Rank
  • Cons:
    • Some conerns over activity going forward
    • Answer to final question has not really stood out compared to other applicants

The Applicant:

• Pros:
    • Known you for a long time, definitely think you would be a capable staff member
    • Maturity has improved a lot
  • Cons:
    • As long as you can keep a level head then no cons.

Best of Luck!
Cheese

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

+1 

Funny Scottish Noises - Dedicated Fella - Fucking Beautiful - Absolutely brilliant to have as EXO, no doubt he would be a brilliant staff

Only negative is with him being such a small man I'm not sure if he could reach the claim button as it is in quite a high place

Current Ranks

[CWRP] 

41st ARC 2nd LT | Administrator | Jedi Padawan | Detainment Droid 

Past Ranks

[CWRP]

501st Commander | 501st Sergeant | Jedi Operator | Jedi Padawan | Event Planner | Clone Guard Private

Jedi Peacekeeper | 501st Special Operations Colonel | Clone Force 99 Squad Leader H-07 

Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | GM Fire Droid

Jedi Guardian | Jedi Knight | CT 3166

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Private | Scout Trooper Sargent | Sith Apprentice | ST 3166 | Shock Trooper Private

[IORP]

T-SEC Lance Corporal | Fonollio

[T-RP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Hutt Clan Henchman

[ICRP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Pyke Henchman

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Jr Medic 2nd Lieutenant

Sheep.png

+1 4.3ft man

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

+1

- Nice guy, good app, Vice Commander, hope he gets staff

Current Ranks

CT Executive Officer

CWRP Event Planner

Past Ranks

CT Temporary Commander

CT Temporary Vice Commander

501st Snr Medic COL

CG DD

Temp Head Medical Officer

Temp Deputy Medical Officer

501st Temp Executive Officer

Temp CG EXO

Temp CG COL

spacer.png

+1

Very nice guy and easy to talk to

Good application

Also is a very known and trusted member of the community

Overall i think dommo would be really good in staff

Current  Ranks

RC Vice Commander

CWRP Super Admin

Past Ranks

OS Squad Leader x2

Temp OS Squad Leader

GM ARC Colonel

Temp CG ARC Major

Temp 41st ARC Major

Temp 501st ARC Major

Temp 501st Vice Commander

GM Temp EXO

Jedi Blade Warrior

Jedi Warden

Jedi Aegis

Jedi Chief Of Security

Jedi Spectre

Jedi Paladin

Jedi Phantom

+1

=========================================

Nice guy,

Straightforward

Good application

Any interaction i have had with you was very pleasant

Past CWRP Ranks

CG EXO x2, 501st EXO, OS Squad Leader

212th MJR, GC MJR, CE MJR x2, 2nd Airborne Division LT, 5th Fleet Member, 91st SGT

+1

-Good Application

-Dedicated to be staff - 3rd application

-Good Man

Current CWRP Ranks:
Event Planner, CG Detainment Droid, 104th ARC CPT
Previous CWRP Ranks:
Jedi Man Of Arms Sub path Leader🪦, Man Of Arms🪦, DU ARC Colonel, Jedi Senior Guardian, 501st Lance Corporal, 104th Sergeant, 442nd Sergeant, GM Lieutenant, Scout
spacer.png

+1

- Has shown great passion towards the server

- Very approachable and fun to talk to 

- Can be very mature if the situation calls for it

-  Very trusted member of the community and I am sure he can be trusted with staff

- Fella knows what he's about and is determined to get into staff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Overall he got that Scottish DOG in him

Good luck short queen! xx

+1

Dommo has been around a long time and is now on his 3rd staff app. He would make an excellent staff pick and has improved in terms of maturity. Only downside is he's 4'10. 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod