Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/😞

- STEAM_0:1:198241927

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

- The Netherlands, Amsterdam CET

Can you speak and type English fluently:

- Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

- 1mo 3w 1d + another 6 days from three years ago before the reset.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

- CT Medic Colonel - Temp EXO - Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

- I have a working microphone. I speak when I communicate.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

- I joined in August 2019 for a month, got around 6 days of playtime in. Rejoined August 2022 and have been playing actively since.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

- Teamspeak 5-6 days a week, forums not much, Discord daily.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

- I got banned two times for a couple hours each because I was drunk and people wanted me to get some sleep. I got warned once in 2019 for RDM since I shield killed a friendly (imported warn). Got warned again as a joke, which is now removed.

- https://imgur.com/a/JrEm2QR (two images in one post)

State the role of staff on the server:

- Staff makes sure everything runs smoothly and people are having a good time. They enforce the server rules and are active in the community. They help out when people make claims.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

- Yes I have read them and am familiar with them.

List of all previous server staff experience:

- Used to be a Discord head mod in a server with 20k+ members. Other than that, no staff experience in gmod.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

- Yes I understand that I can be demoted at any time.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

- I would check logs to see how many people they've killed and if they have killed more than 3 people I would warn them for mass RDM. If they keep doing it without stopping I would ban them for a few days or more depending on the amount of kills.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

- I would ask a battalion to handle this. Otherwise I will teleport an NCO or above and ask them if they want to train. If they say no, I will move on to a different NCO+.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

- I will not do anything. A battalion member or someone else will handle that in game. If the CT is genuinely sorry and it was a mistake, they do not have to face any serious staff consequences.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

- If I am on job I would tell them they technically have to salute but I will not make a big deal out of it.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

- I would explain why it is FailRP, and that they now know it is still FailRP. I would not punish them for anything since there is technically no way they can know if it is not in the rules. If they do the exact same thing again I will warn them for FailRP.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

- I would explain why they are getting punished and help them understand the judgment. I would make sure they know I am not working against them, but that I am simply trying to explain how to not get punished again. If they still do not agree I will tell them they can ask for a second opinion.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

- I feel like I would be the best fit with the staff team we have at this moment because I feel like I would bring something new to the team. Staff protects the server and it's people and I would love to be a part of that and serve my duty. I know quite a lot of people on the server (including staff members) and I also keep up with the new developments as they happen. I feel staff would benefit from having a fun and social person being part of the team. 

- Being compassionate is in my nature and this means I will not make decisions on the fly. I will think them through. During serious situations I will do what is best for everyone and for the server. If I was a staff member I would also listen to the offenders side and their explanation if they are willing to talk. I would never randomly ban or warn someone without legit proof.

- Having dealt with a discord server of 20k+ people gave me a lot of experience on dealing with people. And even though I have no staff experience in Garry's Mod, I know I will pick up the technical side of things really quick. I am very familiar with computer programs, scripts and commands since this is what I do for my real job too.

- As a staff member I will dedicate a significant amount of my time to it. I know I haven’t been the most active as of late due to a personal situation, but because of my active history I hope you all will understand I will become more active soon enough!

Thank you all for reading, and have a great rest of your day.

+1

Active player, has long playtime, reached high ranks previously, always friendly and helpful 

only downside that i know of was a issue with certain regiments that shall not be mentioned  

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

+1/Neutral
-You're active and friendly
-Long play time and have reached high ranks
-You know when to be serious when needed
-You've been way less mingy than before

-You could've written a bit more detail in some of the questions in the scenarios
-There's that thing that happened with the regiments

Good luck Chim!

+1/neutral

-active member on the server
-very friendly
-serious when needed
-matured since certain events

-some of the answers to "what would you do in this situation " could have been a bit better explained 

further more good luck Chim

+1
Very good and active player, seems very dedicated towards the server and getting staff. really strong app!
Good luck Chimen!!

cute.gif

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

+1

Is a chimerical person
google it

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIP, SCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

Neutral

You've expressed an interest in joining the staff team, as well as your multiple decently high ranks show you're dedicated.

Obviously we have the whole blacklist tryout incident but I think you've learnt from mistakes like that.

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow | Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner | Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC | 501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

+1/Neutral

Positives 

- Is active

- Reach high rank in game

- Good playtime

Negatives:

- Had the whole blacklist incident those above have also mentioned but as Shepherd said people learn from their mistakes hopefully

Good luck! 

- camo 

Current Ranks:

GM Senior Commander camo

CWRP Executive Admin

Previous Ranks:

GM ARC Colonel camo

Ahsoka Vs Morgan.gif

+1

- Chim is a very active player within CWRP.

- Always approachable and easy to talk to.

- Deserves a shot at staff.

Current Ranks: ICRP Admin

Previous Ranks: Sith Sub-Path Leader, Battalion Lieutenant Colonel, 501st Vice-Commander/Lieutenant Commander, DarkRP Admin, Deathrun Admin, CG Colonel, SCP RP Super Admin. SCP-096, The Serpants Hand, CI Delta, IJAMEA, O5-3. Site Director, GOC, Echo-14, MC&D Salesman, Anderdon Robotics Robot, Sarkic Karcist/Vice-Manager, SCP-1048 (When WL), Head Researcher, MTF E-11 Commander, Ethics Committee, Church of the broken God Maxwellism/Orthodox, Harrow-23 Manager And NU-7

+1

Current rank: 501st Sergeant Major, Jedi Consular
Past Ranks: 

CT Captain, 501st PVT,  CT Snr Medic Colonel, CT Vice Commander,  Jedi Watchman,  Jedi Teacher, Event Planner, GM Medic Captain, GM RS SOF Colonel, 41st RS SOF 2nd Lieutenant, 41st Advanced Rancor Lieutenant, 41st Colonel

Denied
Unfortunately you have not been selected at this time.

Current Ranks:
RC Auxiliary - Security Staff - Honour Guard

Previous Ranks: 
RC Commander F71 - CWRP Staff Manager - Plo Koon