Stack

Stack's Staff Application

In-game name(s): Battalion Captain Stack.

Steam Name: Stackiii

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/😞 STEAM_0:1:449876057

Age when applying: 19.

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: England | GMT.

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes for both.

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time): 7 Weeks | 2 Days.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP:  IC – Battalion Captain. OOC – Platinum VIP.

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes, and I communicate by speaking.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: Joined on 11/08/2020.

Taken a 4-day break as a 74th CO about 4 months ago.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums: I am very active on the TeamSpeak 3 server and SW-RP Disc   ord. Forums as of now no but will become active on here also.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen): 0 Warns | 0 Bans | 0 Kicks. https://imgur.com/a/H7N0AY3

State the role of staff on the server: Staff on SWRP must be many things and to list them they must be aware, active, understanding, friendly, vigilant, and trustworthy. That is not even half of what staff must be, but the question of a staff’s role ties to that. The two key roles a staff member has is he/her must ensure there is law and order on a server basically, catching rule breakers and carrying out appropriate punishment onto them. Secondly, they must also assist all players experiencing any sort of difficulty on the server. That is two broad roles with other roles such as attending staff meetings, making sure hierarchy knows if you cannot fulfil your role for a week and acting as a staff should, mature yet open to anyone.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes, for both.

Have you read the punishment list and are familiar with it? Yes, for both.

List of all previous server staff experience: None.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member? Fully understand.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

In this situation I would quickly ask for a name and location from the player reporting. If I got the clones name, I would bring the suspect to a place far from any RP situation and player like a mountain. Before I proceed with that if I were unable to get a name or find anyone shooting and killing players, I would quickly check blogs to look through player damage to find whoever is shooting people. Once I have the name through that method, I would do the same as mentioned above bringing him. From there I would explain he has been reported for killing clones under the RDM which is in server rules not to do. Then I would check blogs once again to get a figure for how many he has killed and give him the appropriate punishment being a kick & warn for RDM/RDMx2 or for MRDM a warn for MRDM in brackets BAN followed by a 3 day ban then an extra day for every kill after that. Once the player has received punishment it would be logged in discord and would resume normal staff duties taking claims.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: As staff I would go to a battalion member preferably not in a current RP situation and tell him to send a trainer politely. If he even can’t get a trainer (Which is unlikely) then it could resort to bringing an NCO+ after checking they aren’t in any RP situation. As battalion this is something staff and I interact with daily.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: This is a IC offence yet a OOC action so I would allow CG to do their job and take the CT away. Since it is accidental it is up to CG to allow him to be let off since it is a OOC mistake and I believe CG would let him go but as staff I would keep an eye on him since it is technically ARDM.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: This is completely a IC rule and as a staff would do absolutely nothing. However, my IC rank as a Battalion member I would remind him to salute any 2nd LT +. I would also remind him the rule kindly since he is likely new to the server and I would want him to feel welcome and enjoy the server.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:
I would explain to him that it is simply impossible/very difficult to list every FailRP rule on the server rules since there are many and proceed to inform him as a clone it is also partly up to him to behave like one so doing un-clone like things may result in him committing FailRP. Basically, just telling him to use initiative.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: Firstly I would tell him to calm down and explain to him once more what he has done and what the guidelines are in terms of the punishment for his actions. I would then tell him that he can argue the punishment on the forums where he can make a Unban/Unwarn request and even may report me on the forums following the template. Then I would give him the link to the forums. On my side I would likely SS the blogs, text and save a clip with my recording software for evidence in case it is needed later.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): 

Within the Staff team I aim to contribute to the environment where all players will feel all situations are handled fairly and that players know there is always staff willing to help them. Personally, in the Staff team I wish to be able to help the server more than I can now as helping others is what I enjoy doing most along with ensuring the server continues to move forward successfully with anything being sorted with ease.

I stand out amongst other candidates because I truthfully believe I am a non-toxic friendly, Hard-working person who puts others needs above my own. I am always friendly and try my best to create the best situations for the members of the server IC and OOC. Within staff I believe you need someone who is willing to go the extra mile with activity and performance and that is something I strive to do and currently do in Battalion trying to achieve excellence every week. Though I have not staffed before I understand ULX well mainly from seeing its use often within my regiment.

From my age and rank in game I believe I am mature enough and can be trusted enough to have the responsibly of being a part of the Staff Team and would not abuse being Staff at all. Being Battalion already gives me the responsibility of having to be mature which I have proved I can be which can be transferred to Staff. Finally, I would like to say I am quite an ambitious person and whatever it is I participate in I always keep focus and try my very best.

You should also choose me for staff on SWRP because I am very active and strive to improve in anything, I am in. I have wanted to be a staff member for a while now so If I get accepted, I will not throw away the opportunity. Within staff I will do my best to make the server a better place.

Throughout my 7 weeks on the server, I have gotten to understand the rules well as well as how the server is running from punishments to what a staff should and should not do. Along the last 6 months I have enjoyed every minute meeting new people, making friends, and having an enjoyable experience. However, there are always some who do not want the player base to experience the fun I have and try to ruin it for everyone and as staff I would be able to stop them to the best of my ability.

While I am on the server my attitude has always been professional and friendly where anyone can talk to me and trust me which will be beneficial as a staff member. Though I am friendly I am not afraid to get serious with people and hand appropriate punishments out to people who break in-game rules as Battalion and within staff would be the same. I understand what IC is and what is OOC and will not use unjustified admin powers on anyone. Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

+1

High rank

Cool guy

Don & Wook's idol

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

+1 good man active mature 

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod

+1

THE Battalion Tryhard

Good playtime

Mature and deserving of staff

Leeds United GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy Premier League GIF by Leeds United

tenor.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

CWRP Staff Manager

Jedi Champion

Army Commandant

Sith Initiate

Past Ranks

327th Colonel

Head of Battalion

Republic Vice Admiral

Imperial Grand Admiral

CWRP Admin

501st Vader's Fist Vice Commander

Imperial Commando DS Squad Leader

Imperial Commando Vice Commander S-12

Adjutant

Governor

Major General

Lieutenant General

General

IRP Event Planner

IRP Senior Event Planner

IRP Deputy Event Manager

IRP Super Admin (For 20 Minutes)

IRP Event Manager

IRP Vice Manager

IRP Manager

ICRP Manager

TRP Manager

Rebel Alpha Commander

FiveM Staff Manager

+1

Very very good pick

Current Ranks
CT 8117

Past Ranks
a lot of things

spacer.png

HUGE +1

He was a really great and mature SMO and he's doing even better know batt. I think he would be a perfect fit for the staff team tbh. I couldn't speak higher of him, good luck :))

Current Ranks

🐸

+1

lad, one of the best battalion members that have joined recently, made my last few weeks in battalion great.

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

I must say, You are a great Battalion and would make a fine addition to the staff team. As GC supervisor I have heard nothing but good from the boys. As well all know, that does indeed make me happy to hear. You are very serious in RP so yeah. Cool. +1

1754889583_SolaireCoolGif.gif.2a07fd9f4961fa8af47a28222a18a035.gif

dance yoda.gif

+1 From what i've seen from stack, albeit not much he is a dedicated hard working member of battalion and has supported GC, who I am inclined to believe have taken a liking to him which isn't an easy merit to hold and aswell is not common, he has filled the role of supervisor to a T and I believe could perform the same, if not greater in the staff team.

Goodluck lad

Past Ranks

[IRP Staff Manager - CWRP Super Administrator]

[IRP &  CWRP Lead MentorEvent Planner]

[Imperial Vice-Admiral, Republic Commando OS Squad Leader 'Foxtrot-60'Jedi Grandmaster Yoda]

And a bunch of other shit no one cares about...