alexrich076

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/😞

STEAM_0:0:195859678

Age when applying: 

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: 

I live in England and my timezone is GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes, I can.

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time): 

20w 6d 3h (As I am posting)

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP: 

IC: GC Commander, Jedi Sentinel. OOC: Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

I own a mic and use it to communicate. I also have a new one which I will switch to soon (Better mic with it).

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: 

I first joined the server around September 2017. I then took a break around November 2017 and returned February 2018. Due to my laptop dying I had to take a break until I got a new one to which I came back in November 2018. I then left not too long after again until February 2019 to which I have been on the server since with my only breaks being LOAs.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums:

I am available and in TS/Discord almost every day. If I am ever needed I can be on asap with an @ in Discord. I regularly look at the forums however don’t usually respond to any posts. 

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen):

I have had one ban since being on the server, that was September 2017 for LTARP (Only proof of this was on the old forums I think). For warnings I have had one warn for mic spam which was March 2018. https://imgur.com/a/UpkeTob

State the role of staff on the server: 

The role of staff on a server is to ensure that people do not interrupt or make the experience of players negative. They do this by dealing with people who are minging and randomly killing people to giving help to people who get stuck. Staff are key for a server like ours to run smoothly.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?: 

I have read them many times and would like to think that I am familiar with them.

Have you read the punishment list and are familiar with it?:

I have read it and will refer to it if I ever forget any of it.

List of all previous server staff experience: 

I was a staff member on a small SWRP server a while back before it shut down. 

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: 

Yes and I agree with this. If I am not good enough somebody else should take my space.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: 

First I would teleport to the player who has been accused of RDM to make sure he is not currently killing people. If he is RDMing I would physgun him away and punish him accordingly. However, if he was not RDMing when I teleported I would leave him and then check combat logs for him depending on how many people he shot I would warn/ban. 

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: 

I would first teleport to the cadet who made the claim and tell them I will get them a cadet trainer. I would then go to the highest on and get them to send a cadet trainer. If that doesn’t happen I will randomly select an NCO to train the cadets.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidentally shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

If it was a genuine misfire and the CT was apologizing I would first check logs to see how many times he shot if it looked like it was purpose (more than a few shots) I would take him and first explain what had happened and then punish accordingly but if it was an accident CG would deal with it. 

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: 

A large number of people don’t salute anyway from what I have seen. I wouldn’t really do anything IC or OOC. The only time I would is during training. 

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

First of all, Fail RP is still Fail RP. I would explain how and why it is and depending on the severity I would either give a verbal or a warning.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would first wait for them to stop talking then explain why the punishments are valid. Following that I will give them a link to the forums and tell them if they want to appeal they can do it there. 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I think that I should be picked for staff as I have a fair bit of experience on the server being in a couple of different regiments over my time here. Staff members should be dedicated to their roles and I feel that my time within GC would show the dedication I have as I am coming up to 2 years in the regiment. Playing both Jedi and Clone I have a good grasp of what the dos and don’t are. With my IC ranks being Commander And Sentinel I feel like that shows that I can be trusted. This is due to the fact that Sentinel and Commander can be somewhat tricky to get. Sentinel obviously being selected and Commander needing to be competent and dedicated to your regiment. I also believe I should be picked as I am quite familiar with the most frequent ULX commands. Another thing is that I have a lot of free time. I only have college twice. During the 5 days a week I am not in college, I usually play on the server however due to lower numbers (because of school in the morning/early afternoon) there isn’t much to do. I could use this time to be SOD instead of just standing around doing nothing. Furthermore, I play late night as well however when I have assignments for college I do those at night instead of Gmod. I generally think of myself as unbiased as there have been times I have had to give out punishments to people I would consider to be my friend. This is key for staff as it requires you have collected both sides to a story before making judgement. Finally, when it is needed I am always willing to help people. Whether they are new or old players alike.

+1

Great guy

Great Sentinel

Good App

Shame he is English

Edited by MiniSmooth

-= Current Ranks =-

In-Character Ranks        Out-Of-Character Rannks

[Mace Windu, MOTO]    [CW-RP Senior Admin]

-= Previous Ranks =-

[Doom's Unit Major]       [CW-RP Event Planner]

SCARED.png.8c294f101e9fc0e16134b65ad9639cfa.png

+1 LEgend! 

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

+1 This guy is a complete lad, he's been around for such a long time

I think he deserves a shot at staff.

Current ranks:

[SCT Commander]

Previous ranks:

[41st ARC Colonel]

[GC Vice Commander] 18/8/2020 - 21/9/2020 [GC ARC Colonel] 23/6/2020 - 10/8/2020

+1
from my time in the gc hierarchy, as temp, rich was great. even before that rich did amazing and has only continued to prove that by leading gc well

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

+1 
Good lad, has show great dedication as GC Commander should have been staff a while ago already.

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander
DS Commando F69
501st Vice Commander
Temp 501st Commander

Jedi Senior Guardian

ezgif-3-eed719ac80.gif.a7679065eed7ac58041146e7a19e3852.gif

+1
Absolute lad, good at jackbox and should have been staff already

Current Ranks                                     Past Ranks
                                           DT SGT                                         327th Commander                501st Temp Major        

Jedi Blade Warrior                            RRD Researcher                           CG SGT   
                                                                                                        41st SGT 

+1

Although he may be from Birmingham he may be nice enough to not rob your house

Good Commander and a good guy would make a good staff member

Current Ranks

Gambling Addict
McDonald's Employee

Past Ranks

Conscientious objector

+1 
Give 
This
Man 
Staff 
Please

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

As an Executive Admin, Bloody HELL. This guy is basically a Boomer of GC. Pretty mature and active and has literally grinded his arse off for GC Commander. Would be a good choice for staff. Shown very clear dedication. +1. Cool Green stuck at SO Man.

1754889583_SolaireCoolGif.gif.2a07fd9f4961fa8af47a28222a18a035.gif

dance yoda.gif

+1 imo has matured a lot since initial staff apps, should be given a chance.

Past Ranks

[IRP Staff Manager - CWRP Super Administrator]

[IRP &  CWRP Lead MentorEvent Planner]

[Imperial Vice-Admiral, Republic Commando OS Squad Leader 'Foxtrot-60'Jedi Grandmaster Yoda]

And a bunch of other shit no one cares about...

+1 

i don't really need to say anymore dude you've proven yourself multiple times dude 

good luck

Current Ranks:

Jedi Master

CWRP Jedi Event Planner
CWRP Security Staff

Former Ranks:

CWRP

DS Commando F87-501st Commander-GC Commander-74th DMO-104th T VC-DU T EXO-CT T VC-ARC Colonel-104th Null ARC Colonel-104th Gamma ARC Colonel-CG T ARC-CT DSGTM-Jedi Specter-Jedi Sentinel-Jedi Mender-CWRP Senior Admin-CWRP Event Planner

IRP

Sith Ghost-Sith ShadowLord-Darth-Overlord-The Grand Inquisitor-ICRP Event Manager-T-RP Deputy Event Manager-IORP Senior Event Planner-IRP Senior Event Planner-IRP Moderator-IRP Event Planner-JT Commando-501st Commando Medic
-Jedi BattleMaster