Uncle Barry

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/)

STEAM_0:1:224164605

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: 

UK / GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently:

I think so.

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time): 

11w 5days 10ish hours.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP: 

104th Colonel / Jedi Knight / Event planner

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

I speak into the microphone, sometimes I get overexcited and moan a little into it.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

Early 2020, took a month break between Feb-March 2021.

How often do you use our TeamSpeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums:

daily nightly and ever so rightly.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen):

https://imgur.com/t58anNg

State the role of staff on the server:

Staff are there to resolve any issues relating to OOC rule breaking on the server, and to answer any and all staff claims to keep the server running smoothly. 

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes.

List of all previous server staff experience:

I've been in the EP team for a total of nearly 9 months (8 excluding my month long sabbatical) so over that time have performed many staff duties such as bans, warns, claims to give, help set up sims etc. 

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes. 

Former Staff Questions (Remove these if you have not been staff on our server before):

1 ) For how long were you a staff member on SW-RP:

8 months (excluding breaks) as EP/SEP

2 ) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team:

Senior Event Planner 

3 ) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why:

Resigned, wanted to get back into my extracurricular activities in my local community, realised I could do both.

4 ) In hindsight, what would you have done differently as a staff member:

topless Tuesdays

5 ) How have you improved since you left the staff team:

N/A 

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

Check Blogs, confirm its true, check severity (i.e. ARDM, RDM, MRDM etc) then give out the appropriate warns/bans.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

Ensure the cadet has the correct name and if not explain how to do so, then explain to use /advert to ask for a trainer, if they still aren't trained ask a battalion member to send someone. 

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

This would be dealt with in character by the appropriate people, and would only escalate into needing staff intervention if they went on a murder spree. 

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I'm not going to make a fuss out of it, but may simply remind them that they should salute to CO+ whilst in my IC role, but if they see me on the SOD job I wont say anything.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

Id explain that although their particular offense of failRP isn't stated within the server rules people are expected to use a certain amount of common sense when on the server. If the offense wasn't major id probably just give them a verbal warning but if they are arguing the point or repeat the offense they would get a warn for failRP.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

Point them towards the forums and explain how they can make an appeal to overturn any warns/bans they feel were not justified.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I feel like my past experience in ULX should give me an advantage over other potential applicants. As I have already completed the majority of the functions expected of staff members and used the ULX commands up to senior admin/Executive admin most of the initial training will not be needed saving my mentor a lot of time! I also have a fairly strong grasp of the servers rules so again being taught all that should not be necessary.

I've never been accused of bias before so I dont feel like staying objective would be an issue whilst undertaking staff duties. I am often active during what would be considered unsociable hours, so would be able to offer another 'late night' staff member, aswell as often being on in the early hours. 

I've never been one to be afraid to say what im thinking so feel like I could positively contribute to the staff team. As I am in the EP team this would not be providing me with any further ULX perms hopefully conveying that I am actually interested in being staff, as opposed to just being interested in having the perms.

Although I admit people will know me for my crude jokes or laid back attitude at times towards things I also know how to take matters seriously, as I believe ive demonstrated in my roles in 501st hierarchy, EP, my short time in battalion, or my time in 327th/104th since my return.

I know that ill put the same effort into staff as I have done everything else ive undertaken in the last year of being part of this community.

AGUEROOOOO.gif

Current Ranks

[Purveyor of wet panties]

Previous Ranks

[Maddie McCann's Abductor]

[spokesman for the Jimmy Saville appreciation society]

+1  Needs to get staff

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod

Just now, Dish said:

+1

Has the knowledge and experience to be a really great toolgun/physgun giver

EP>Staff

AGUEROOOOO.gif

Current Ranks

[Purveyor of wet panties]

Previous Ranks

[Maddie McCann's Abductor]

[spokesman for the Jimmy Saville appreciation society]

Fucking yes lad +1

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

+1

- awsome guy
- super competent and trustworthy
- dedicated to the things he dose
- knows what to do as staff
- a bunch of experiance
- moans accasionally 

Current Rank
501st Commander 

Past Ranks
501st EXO & Colonel | 327th LT Colonel | Battalion 2nd & 1st LT | CT Medic Captain | 41st Captain 
Jedi Shaman | GM & 501st SpecOps Colonel  |  CWRP Event Planner
ST VC & Storm Commando SL | Sith Spectre | IRP Senior Event Planner

+1 

On 4/29/2021 at 9:16 PM, Barry said:

I speak into the microphone, sometimes I get overexcited and moan a little into it.

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander
DS Commando F69
501st Vice Commander
Temp 501st Commander

Jedi Senior Guardian

ezgif-3-eed719ac80.gif.a7679065eed7ac58041146e7a19e3852.gif

+1

If you dont give him staff then youre a cunt.

- He´s mature

- He has great ULX knowledge + about the rules

- Really good staff application

- Just a nice and friendly guy who can make people understand him so he´ll have an easier time with claims

Current Ranks

🐸

+1

Pretty self explanatory

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

Accepted

Welcome to the Staff Team, if you're available now, hop onto TS and we can have a chat.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve