Rondall

Rondall's staff app 2021

In-game name(s): 104th Major Rondall

Steam Name: 尺 Ø ₦ ᗫ ᗩ Ł Ŀ

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:157963052

Age when applying: 18

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Scotland (GMT)

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yeah

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time): 5mo 1d 22h 51m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP: IC - Major  OOC - Plat VIP  

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: I speak more than I type and my microphone does work.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I joined January 2016 I've had a few breaks that would add up to about 2-3 months off the server 

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums: All day everyday.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen): 39A6E6D28A35FBB8D253BD53BB8BD99533CFF31B

State the role of staff on the server: The role of staff on the server is to ep players' rp experience fluid and to make sure no one ruins that experience for other players.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?: I have and I am

List of all previous server staff experience: Highest rank was Admin aswell as being a senior ep (both at the same time). 

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: I do

Former Staff Questions (Remove these if you have not been staff on our server before): 

1 ) For how long were you a staff member on SW-RP: About 2 years collectively  

2 ) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team: Admin

3 ) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why: I resigned for a personal reason I put up on the enjin site that I'd rather not talk about again here.

4 ) In hindsight, what would you have done differently as a staff member: I would've stayed staff and in saying that I don't believe I done anything bad while I was staff so I wouldn't really have anything to improve upon.

5 ) How have you improved since you left the staff team: I've gotten older and more mature other than that I'm same old me 

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: I'd go the player killing clones if I was given name otherwise I'd check the logs to see if any damage was being dealt and if anyone was killed by someone who shouldn't be killing at that time.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: I'd goto them and let them know I'll get a trainer to train for them, I'd go to a battalion and tell them to send a trainer, if there wasn't any battalion on I'd bring a player myself to do the training.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: Can't exactly prove that it was an accident other than them saying it was so I'd still warn them for ardm.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: If they were making it their business to not salute anyone I'd remind them of the rank structure and the rules that come with it.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: Loopholes being found in the rules doesn't mean the offender can't be punished so I'd still carry out a punishment.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: I'd remind them of the rules for arguing with staff and if they continued I'd give them another punishment.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): I deserve to be staff more than the other applicants as I've staff many times in the past and so I know how to do it right and not mess up, secondly, the highest rank I got in staff was Admin and I was Senior EP whilst I was staff too where I had to balance both jobs to be efficient which I believe I done well enough doing. Another reason why I should be picked for staff is due to my long playtime on the server, I have been many high ranks in character that required me to be competent and a responsible person. The highest rank I got in game was Battalion LCOL aswell as a close second (since it was from a different time and regiment) was when I was Fleet LT Commander & SMO (basically the HMO when regimental medics were as thing). My time as a Battalion had me supervising DU for pretty much the whole time which I grew fond of and I believe I had a great relationship with pretty much all the members before I left, the same can be said for my time as Fleet SMO since I was the only real person regimental medics could talk to regarding their medical ranks and other related matters. When I eventually left Fleet I mained Jedi for a while and got to Jedi Keeper, which was at the time, the next in line to become High Council. After all this time I am still fully aware of ULX commands and wouldn't much time to learn any new ones.

Edited by Rondall

+1

Insane amount of experience on the server (5 months, started 2017)
Pretty cool guy
Very active

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

+1 Cool guy who is quite calm. Also is a long time player which already shows that he has a lot of experience.

== Past Ranks ==
Jump Troopers Sector Commander 
212th Vice Commander
Monkey Dancing GIF

+1 very good applicant

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod

+1 Nice guy and very mature  and things stated above ^^

"Current Ranks"
Idk something
"Past Ranks"
Battalion CPT - Tech - Jedi Ace Caesar Leutnant - WW2 Event Planner -  GM SpecOps COL
The Bad Batch Tech GIF by Star Wars

Haven't talked to you much but every experience I've had with you you seem like a great guy so definitely  a +1

Current Ranks:
RC Auxiliary Security Staff Honour Guard

Previous Ranks: 
RC Commander F71 CWRP Staff Manager Plo Koon

+1

Strong app, been around for years, acquired rank of ARC, app is detailed enough, active and high playtime.

Most importantly is Scottish.

Current Ranks
[RC Vice Commander F67 Ron]
[CWRP Executive Admin]
[Discord Staff]

Previous Ranks
[DS Squad Leader F67]
[501st ARC Colonel]
[Jedi Ace]

490481957_RCGif.gif.8d24ce185bea76c158a056050fecaff0.gif

Accepted

Welcome to the Staff Team, if you're available now, hop onto TS and we will assign you a mentor.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve