Steam Name: Cameron

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:454437166

Current OOC Rank on the server(eg Plat VIP, Mod): Plat VIP

Age (14 - Minimum): 15

What is your playtime (2 Weeks - Minimum): 2m 4w 20h 7m

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Yes 

Do you meet the requirements: Yes

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link: I've been banned numerous times.GrKOGq8h.jpg

In Character Section -

In-Game name: CG Jr Medic Major Cameron

All Previous Ranks Obtained: 104th EXO

What should we pick you for Battalion: Despite my shaky past and receiving numerous bans since I departed from 104th EXO I want to come back and play the server properly, I've managed to get myself un forum banned just so I can have the opportunity to apply for such things as battalion as I believe if I keep up my recent good behaviour my past can be ignored as it has for other high ranking individuals on the server, other than this. Since coming back (although this isn't the highest of achievements but still.) I've managed to acquire medic and become medic of the week on my first week as medic, I've also acquired temp EXO since coming back which I believe is a very good accomplishment for someone like me who's been a constant pain for SMT and other members of the community during the latter half of 2021. I'm a very active person and can always find time to many activity's and gather many loggings (as seen by my medic of the week and seen by the amount of logs I've had during my time as CG). I'm also able to keep a level head and when I try I can be a very good member of any regiment which is what I'm doing in CG now.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: The roles and responsibilities of battalion are to ensure that the day to day operations of the base in between events is running smoothly by granting and denying any requests to make sure that the base is in order (plus making sure that cadets are being trained). Another one of these vital responsibilities is to planetary's and base attacks with good orders that the regiments can digest and understand easy enough so the events are efficiently done as the battalion are able to make quick and decisive orders that can win the battle. Another responsibility of battalion is taking care of the regiment they've been assigned to and to not sulk if they don't get their way, with the regiment they have they have to ensure that the battalion does regular trainings with the regiment and if need be give advice to the hierarchy and try not to stick their heads in to hierarchy matters unless called to do so and only get involved with the hierarchy if they're believed to be unable to run the regiment to a high enough standard.

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: Never been demoted for a serious reason other than inactivity.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: I understand.

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading: During events a battalion who hasn't been assigned to lead the event should be staying at the side of the regiment they're assigned to and get involved with the fighting with the equipment they've chosen for the event. If your regiment is not involved with the frontlines you shouldn't be anywhere near the frontline.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session: A BOC must: Lead a planetary with using the voice amp tool, host an open sim and host a debrief.

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to: The can promote/demote Captain and below

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment: Battalion Colonel and above.

Anything else: I hope that I've convinced people enough that I've turned around in my behaviour.

[Past Ranks]

104th EXO Dark RP T Mod | 327th LCOL | CT T EXO | Lambda Man 

GC Major | DU Major | Jedi Champion Shed CG Colonel | Battalion Warrant Officer DT 2nd LT

pop art 3d GIF by Dax Norman

+1 
Brilliant candiate

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod

Huge +1.

I know many people may have a few different opinions about him. But, I will give my opinion on him as unbiased as it can get from a Hierarchy member in his regiment. Obviously at first me and the rest of Hierarchy were skeptical of having him in the regiment, however he proved all of us wrong and has been performing outstandingly. He deserves a fair chance for Battalion, seeming he has gotten incredibly far in CG and other regiments and also changing his attitude for the better.

-=Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming=-

-In Character-

{WW2 Berlin RP} Oberleutnant d. Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Kompanie 'Caesar'

{Half Life RP} CP:C24-UNION-06

{Half Life RP} Civil Medical Union Senior Doctor

-Out Of Character-

{HLRP} Moderator

Platinum VIP

Diamond VIP

PAC3 Access

Spoiler

-=Previous Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming=-

{WW2 Berlin RP} Hauptmann u. Kompaniechef der Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Kompanie 'Caesar'

{WW2 Berlin RP} Hauptfunker d. Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Kompanie 'Caesar'

{WW2 Berlin RP} Zugführer d. Ehrenwache

{WW2 Berlin RP} NSDAP Hauptamt Amtsleiter

{WW2 Berlin RP} Leutnant der Ordnungspolizei

{WW2 Berlin RP} Kapitan der Verkehrspolizei

{WW2 Berlin RP} Hauptmann u. Chef d. Heeresverwaltung

{WW2 Berlin RP} Justiz Richter

{WW2 Berlin RP} Sturm-Abteilung Sturmführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Consortium Enforcer / Chaplain

{WW2 Berlin RP} Honorary Member/Operative of the S.J.B.O | KPD

{WW2 Berlin RP} Amt-Rosenberg Staatsbeamte u. Hauptbereitschaftsleiter

{WW2 Berlin RP} Jagdgeschwader III Unterfeldwebel der Luftwaffe

{Clone Wars RP} Clone Guards Temporary Commander

{Clone Wars RP} Clone Guards Vice Commander (2020)

{Clone Wars RP} Clone Guards Vice Commander (2nd Time) (2022)

{Clone Wars RP} Professional Standards Department Lead Officer

{Clone Wars RP} Galactic Marines Lieutenant Colonel

{Clone Wars RP}  Detainment Droid

{Clone Wars RP} Temple Guard

{Clone Wars RP} Jedi Warden

{Clone Wars RP} CT Vice Commander (Geovani Era)

{Clone Wars RP} CT Drill Sergeant

{Clone Wars RP} 74th Advanced Medic

{Clone Wars RP} Green Company Captain

{Clone Wars RP} CE Flight Trained Drill Sergeant Major

{Imperial RP} Storm Trooper

{Imperial RP} Shock Troopers 2nd Lieutenant

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Wrecker

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Echo

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Tech

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Hunter

{Imperial RP} Imperial Security Bureau Agent

{Imperial RP} Imperial Times Editor

{Imperial RP} Tatooine Security Master Sergeant

{Imperial RP} Imperial Government Planetary Analyst

{Imperial RP} Tatooine Security Riot Control Enforcer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Stv. Hauptamtsleiter u. Stv. Gaupropagandaleiter des NSDAP

{WW2 Berlin RP} Consortium Operator

{WW2 Berlin RP} 7.SS Oberscharführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Amt für Finanz Obereinzsatsleiter

{WW2 Berlin RP} SS-Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt Untersturmführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} 2.SS Panzer Division 'Das Reich' Unterscharführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Feldwebel des Feldgendarmerie Trupp-Großdeutchland "Kompanie Richard"

{WW2 Berlin RP} Honorary Underground Operative of the SPD / Iron Front

{WW2 Berlin RP}Honorary Leadership and Ambassador of the SPD / Iron Front

{WW2 Berlin RP}Scaletta Crime Family Associate

{WW2 Berlin RP} Bulgarian Embassy Member

{WW2 Berlin RP} Swiss Embassy Buero Ha Operative

{WW2 Berlin RP} Moderator

{WW2 Berlin RP} Night Staff

{WW2 Berlin RP} Senior Event Planner

{WW2 Berlin RP} Discord Moderator

{Clone Wars RP} Event Planner

based_2.gif.3f12b97893649b8447c22b0bf531723c.gif

Rittenhouse my beloved.

+1

From my experience across numerous years on the server, I have seen Fusion at his best, while also at his worse. Starting off the worst, during him time in GC and my time in battalion me and Fusion had some issues over his immature behaviour, however, improved himself over his time in CT (The reformation regiment). This man then proved himself worthy of Battalion. He then grinded, put in blood, sweat and tears progressing through the battalion ranks amongst stiff competition (while under the leadership of the greasy, dirty, fat Admiral Brandon - if this doesn't show true dedication I don't know what does even going as far as to receive recommendations from the Legendary man himself). Upon reaching the Brigadier, he gracefully ascended to the rank of Trial Vice Admiral, showing his true knowledge, trustworthiness and competence. However, later to avoid fallout dropped to Rear Admiral at his own accord to avoid unnecessary drama and conflict, further displaying his immense maturity. Following his unfair removal from his post as Rear Admiral, during which time he did an immense job. Whilst a lot of blame has been directed at Fusion for the dramas surronding myself, Rogue and RRD as one of the main contenders amongst all of the drama, I can confirm Fusion had little part to play and was simply listening to his superior Grand Admiral Rogue. Following his removal, he then dwelled into the era of Nazis, under the guidance of Reichsleiter and Community Co-Founder Schumacher, Fusion began his restoration period. Climbing the ranks of the party, reaching Vice Leader of the Gau-Gericht, successfully shutting down 2 plots by members of the Security Service during his time. Now once again Fusion has returned to restore his reputation and commit himself to CWRP and Battalion once again. 

Looking at some of the current Battalion members, even those in Battalion Command Fusion is the best pick going and could even do a much better job than those currently in Battalion and High Command (T BOC lol). 

Yours Sincerely,
Enzy  

In other news please read my recent announcement on other servers across the community: 

Good Evening Gentlemen, it has come to my attention that the Fuhrer Adolf Hitler, the saviour of the German People has been killed. The failings of the members of High Command present namely and almost solely, @Danielwb03#5804 failed to act to the threat to the Fuhrers life, resulting in his unfortunate and tragic death. In his Absence I, Enzy, will be taken the mantle and forming the EnzyReich.

Further annoucements will follow regarding the establishment of my Inner Circle, known as the EnzyLoyal. As of now all members of High Command, NSDAP Command and SS Command have been stripped of all Rank, Medals and Party status. They are also to be captured and publicly hung for their failings. We will not let the Fuhrers death go unpunished.

To conclude, a treaty is to be signed with the Dominican Republic of Congo and Kenya. BLM.

Long Live the EnzyReich!

Your New Fuhrer,

Enzy.

Seen him as hierarchy back in 327th and 104th in which he was toxic towards 212th because he felt like it. 
Came back recently to improve himself and honestly do not see any improvements that is reflected in CG.

This is my opinion overall. He might have improved for others, but it would become another Fusion.

+1

Dedicated in CG to change how he acted previously 

Was given the chance to become T EXO which reflects that members of high command feel he could be trusted to fill the role

Cameron's a sound lad and if people let how people act in the past when they was younger got no hope 

Toast 🙂 

Current Rank:

Based

Past Clone Wars / IRP Ranks In / Out Character:

CT ARC Colonel / Temp EXO | 41st ARC Colonel / Temp EXO | Battalion 1st Lieutenant/Major | CG ARC Colonel / Temp Vice Commander 442nd Major IE Commander DT SGT Event Planner 

+1

Performing well in character and is a good choice. Has past hierarchy experience which adds a lot to this application. In both CG and Medic he's doing nicely, and although kaas reckons he's been a bit of a twat in the past i haven't considered him rude in the time i have known him, albeit a while after 104th. 

Current Ranks
-----------------------------------

DS Commando F75 
CWRP Vice Manager

Past Ranks
-----------------------------------

Flight Show Extraordinaire
CE ARC Colonel
Jedi Ace
104th Temp Executive Officer
CT Temp Vice Commander

CMDR Silent 2750

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod

+1 - Changed

Well from my experiences with Cameron are all positive. Back in GM with hash in command he was a decent lad. a go to if needed for a chat, as well he made the reg much more interesting and brought a bunch of laughs with it. Got say despite all the warns and everything. He's worth the position of battalion 10 fold. 

All the best Cheebs

Edited by AbstractZergo - Asher

Ranks
GM CPL
CT LT
21st Lt COL
Sr Jedi Knight

Don't see you around often but when I do, you're mostly being a negative person.

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

16 hours ago, Vangeance said:

Don't see you around often but when I do, you're mostly being a negative person.

-1/neutral You can be nice but all and all interactions with you have been not the best 

+1/Neutral 

You are a great guy Cameron to talk with and you are really funny lad, you have a good rank and you are very active on the server. But I don't really think you serious enough to have battalion position and with your warn sheet it deosn't look that good. 

But other then that I wish you the best of luck

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command 

History of bad behaviour, bans, warns, negativity etc which won't reflect well in Battalion.
Some people sing your praises whilst other are very critical of you, polarised opinions like these could cause issues with people not respecting you in your position, however, I don't know you that well so it is just an observation from others.
Application itself was mediocre, a bit short on some sections and more detail needed.

Hopefully you have changed and bettered yourself as a person, good luck.

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

+1 

He has shown that he has matured up and ready to start a new chapter, he has helped the revival of CG.

Shown dedication to climb up the ranks of CG and had contributed a lot.

As supervisor of CG, I will say that he is overall a better person all around, has shown me that he can be professional and be a good role model to others.

God speed and good luck!

+1 

Is a very good candidate for battalion, Was a Very good and active EXO in 104th and is a very good member of CG.

Edited by Hazel

Current Ranks
SWRP Modeler

Past Ranks
CG CPL
104th LCPL
DT SGT
DS Commando S-02
104th Commander
104th Vice Commander
327th Vice Commander
327th LCPL