Vengeance

Playtime on the Server:

2w 23hr 57m

https://imgur.com/a/Y7VSq7t

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): 

STEAM_0:1:54439333

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server:

I am experienced with ULX and SAM and have been staff on the following servers:
Super Admin on Internet Priority Gaming DarkRP (disbanded since 2015 due to lack of playercount)
Moderator on Defcon Nations SlaveRP (Quit Garry's mod for a while when I was younger so no longer have the rank)
Senior Admin on National Task Force Police RP, Head of Admins on National Task Force Star Wars RP (Both disbanded due to lack of funding)

Current Age:

21. I turn 22 next month.

Warns/Bans:

None.

https://imgur.com/a/aZV4OHd

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?:

Yes I do. 

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1daAHmW4FdZn_Xj2vBnd-vw0c8UXubzQeZM93uts2FI8/edit?usp=sharing

Map: 

Kashyyyk

Enemies, HP, Amount:
(e.g. BH, 6000, 3)

Wookie Soldier (Alien Trooper) x4  - Base HP 

Wookie Heavy (Alien Heavy) x3 - Base HP 

Wookie Shotgunner (Alien Triggerman)  x2 - Base HP

Sith Doctor (Sith Sorcerer) x1 (Could be x2 if a lot of Jedi are on) - 150k HP

Passive, HP, Amount: 

N/A

Republic's Execution: 
(e.g. "- Fleet inform all troops that an unknown ship has entered orbit.")

See document attached to event plan.

Event Character Execution:
(e.g. "- All Bounty Hunters are dropped off at the caves, they will stay there until further notice")

Story:

Event Information:

Have you ever Done an Event Before?:

No I have not.

What was your event and was it successfully executed?:

N/A. 

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?:

The responsibilities as an event planner are to create fun and engaging events for the community to enjoy and want to come back. The event planner should create balanced and fair events so that both sides can enjoy the event. Like staff members, EP's are to be professional and level-headed. Their secondary role is to help with claims if no staff members are online or are unavailable to help. If a staff member is online they are to not interfere and take claims.  

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?:

Yes. I understand completely.

Anything else?:

W-G E-Planner

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

+1

what can i say i love this event plan its original and is on a map rarely used id love to see what you could do with it! You would make a great choice for EP also he is ARC and an amazing guy so mega +1

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1

Great activity

Very mature level-headed guy, which is an underrated thing now a days as a lot of people don't realize that eventually in EP you will be in a management role and its hard to see a lot of the current EP team (no offense) in such a position

Event plan is solid ec balancing is pretty nice, and great answers to the open-ended questions

I know this is pretty unrelated but just looking at all of your former staff experience I think you would be better suited as a staff member so if you don't get EP or things just don't work out give staff ago if you have the chance

currently au tistic

Previous Ranks:

501st ARC Colonel/Temp Exo

DS Squad Leader F73

CWRP Administrator

+1 

First off, you are a brilliant guy, reaching ARC COL has shown your dedication and your skill, you go above and beyond with your mins in 501st and just overall do a great job. You are liked amongst people and do a great job at everything you do. This event seems like a load of fun. Loads of effort put into the story (it's pretty fucking awesome) and making an awesome document to go with it. Balancing seems solid and that it will be a nice challenge for the clones. Drawing medics away is very unique, i'm unsure how it will play out, but it sounds fun. This is one of the best apps i've seen in awhile.

However, possibly showing a dupe would make this event cooler (such as the doctors lab or something) 

Best of luck Vengeance - Nox

Current Ranks

[CWRP] 

41st ARC 2nd LT | Administrator | Jedi Padawan | Detainment Droid 

Past Ranks

[CWRP]

501st Commander | 501st Sergeant | Jedi Operator | Jedi PadawanEvent Planner Clone Guard Private

Jedi Peacekeeper 501st Special Operations Colonel | Clone Force 99 Squad Leader H-07 

Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | GM Fire Droid

Jedi Guardian Jedi Knight | CT 3166

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Private Scout Trooper Sargent | Sith Apprentice | ST 3166 | Shock Trooper Private

[IORP]

T-SEC Lance Corporal Fonollio

[T-RP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Hutt Clan Henchman

[ICRP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Pyke Henchman

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Jr Medic 2nd Lieutenant

Sheep.png

+1
Having had immense experience with ULX/SAM, Vangeance (I'm never spelling it with an "e") would have no issue with hosting an event. Vangeance is an amazing guy, performing extremely well both in 501st and as an ARC, he's level headed and very responsible for his roles. He has also clearly put a lot of effort in to his event.
Best of luck!

+1 

Is a very mature guy and is a really nice.

With having past ULX/SAM experience he will already know most commands and things that come with having that level of perms.

Very good story for the event.

Good Luck - Gibbo

Past Ranks:

501st Sr Medic

501st ARC Colonel

Executive Event Planner

Jedi Man of Arms 

+1

- Good EP application, looks very fun and I would love to play the event. Would have been nice with some pictures of the dupe as Nox said. 

- He's doing great in 501st and ARC

- With his previous experience with ULX/SAM I would say he's trusted with those perm and will make a great fit for EP. 

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command 

+1 good guy

-1 American 

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod

+1

An amazing guy, active has some great ideas for events in my opinion he is up there with the greatest people i know on the server 

His event has great promise if executed properly and even if he doesen't get the spot i would like the event to happen it sounds like lots of fun kashyyyk is a map not often used so it isnt one of those maps where everyone knows where the EC's will spawn next

has experience with the commands so will know what to do giving him the edge when i comes to it 

his high positions on these servers and his postion as ARC on CWRP shows he can be trusted 

(he vengeance hope ya get it man and if ya do you better change your name back to vangeance)

-Battalion Officer Tay 

(i know i have two accounts on the forums but you will not see both reply on an single applicaton this one is for school when im bored and read through other one is for at home)

Get ur tounge out his ass tay he ain’t gonna shag u

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod

2 hours ago, Tay said:

has experience with the commands so will know what to do giving him the edge when i comes to it 

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

[Past Ranks]

104th EXO Dark RP T Mod | 327th LCOL | CT T EXO | Lambda Man 

GC Major | DU Major | Jedi Champion Shed CG Colonel | Battalion Warrant Officer DT 2nd LT

pop art 3d GIF by Dax Norman

Accepted

Congratulations, you have been accepted in your application to become an Event Planner. Contact Stack or Ben on TS when you are ready for an Interview.