Hazard

Couple suggestions

What your suggestion is:
1st suggestion: Add knockback for explosive weapons like Turrets, Grenades and RPG reason i am suggesting this cause it would make sense that EC's would get some kind of knockback from explosive weapons since well they explode and cause EC's walking through explosives like its nothing doesnt make sense,  they should get knocked back  since its an explosive.

2nd suggestion: Add Airborne helmets for 212th CO's+ and/or ET's+ and i dont see why shouldnt they have it, 41st has their scout armor at ET,CE has pilot armor and engineer helmet  at ET so no reason for 212th CO's or maybe even ET's not to have it and for people saying things like "its Unique and should stay like that"  "it should be Exclusive to EXO" well 212th people want it, 212th hierarchy doesnt mind having airborne helmets for the rest of regiment.
Edit:GM MCO has Keller model with Airborne helmet so not really exclusive anymore as stated by Hogus

Scriptfodder/workshop link:

Any additional information: Got permission from 212th hierarchy to make this suggestion.

Edited by Hazard

Current Ranks:
CT 7231
Past Ranks:

212th Vice Commander | 212th ARC Colonel | JT Vice Commander | 41st Lieutenant Colonel |  
CE Lieutenant

+1 for both

Knockback on explosives is a no brainer. It is a literal explosion. 

As for the helmets, i agree with it. Maybe make it SO exclusive instead of CO? I feel like it would make more sense for the higher ranks to get access to it.

RANKS
CWRP CURRENT
N/A

FORMER
212th Trial EXO|212th LTCOL|212th Medic Captain|212th Captain|CG 2nd Lieutenant|501st SGT|CE SGT|41st PVT

41ts has scout armour because they're a scouting regiment, CE has a pilot and engineer helmets because they're Pilots and Engineers, Keller has it because he's a lore character, It wouldn't make sense for 212th to have it.

Current Ranks
SWRP Modeler

Past Ranks
CG CPL
104th LCPL
DT SGT
DS Commando S-02
104th Commander
104th Vice Commander
327th Vice Commander
327th LCPL

aaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhhh.gif.7e7bfc6de91d7b3123e8e23e9dc05799.gif

18 hours ago, Hazel said:

41ts has scout armour because they're a scouting regiment, CE has a pilot and engineer helmets because they're Pilots and Engineers, Keller has it because he's a lore character, It wouldn't make sense for 212th to have it.

The knock back thing +1 but with the helmets I agree with hazel there is just no reason to have them.

Current Rank's:
CE Commander
CWRP Senior Administrator
Past Rank's:
CE Executive Officer
CWRP Administrator

+1 for Explosives Knockback because it makes sense and 212th is good for crowd control.

-1 to the helmets because reaching EXO is in some forms a unique achievement and I believe the Airborne helmet is a nice little reward for reaching that position.

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

On 5/18/2022 at 4:26 PM, Vangeance said:

-1 to the helmets because reaching EXO is in some forms a unique achievement and I believe the Airborne helmet is a nice little reward for reaching that position.

yeah i feel a sense of achievement when i get exo and get a different helmet - just give the damn helmet to other people its not that special lets be honest

== Past Ranks ==
Jump Troopers Sector Commander 
212th Vice Commander
Monkey Dancing GIF

18 hours ago, Hogus said:

yeah i feel a sense of achievement when i get exo and get a different helmet - just give the damn helmet to other people its not that special lets be honest

Just giving my opinion on it. You don't have to agree. 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

Guys I need to feel like I've progressed so I need the special helmet that looks cool

[Past Ranks]

104th EXO Dark RP T Mod | 327th LCOL | CT T EXO | Lambda Man 

GC Major | DU Major | Jedi Champion Shed CG Colonel | Battalion Warrant Officer DT 2nd LT

pop art 3d GIF by Dax Norman

1:

Pending

We will look into the possibility of this.

2:

Denied

212th Don't need piloting armour, they ain't pilots.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET