In-game name(s): Garry

Steam Name: B1GG1E

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/)STEAM_0:1:446775610

Age when applying: 17

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: UK, GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently: yes I can

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 2w 3d 1h 27m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP: Fleet Warrant Officer 

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: yes I do and I speak 

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:  7/3/22 and I have not taken any breaks 

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums: I use all of them a lot but I use TS the most

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time)https://imgur.com/LlqOg3V 

State the role of staff on the server: the role of a staff is to make sure that everyone can have fun and t make sure that no one is breaking the rules 

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes I have and I am familiar with them

List of all previous server staff experience: do not have any

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

I do understand 

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials: I would TP to them and get them to explain to me what happened, then check the logs to see what happened, then warn the person accused for RDM or if they killed 5 or more people ban them for MRDM.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would TP to them and tell them that they can play without being trained or if they want to be trained I would ask someone to train them

3 ) During a debrief, a ST accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

because it was accidental I would do nothing because it would be a in character thing, but if it was not an accident I would warn them.

4 ) A ST #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I would do nothing it is not a staff issue, it is a in character thing 

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would tell them how they committed FailRP and then would warn them for FailRP

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would tell them that it is not up to me it is the rules.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

During my time on the server I think I have shown that I am active and friendly with everyone but I can be serious when needed. I like to help people and I don't mind if people come to me for help in character or out of character, but I can not all ways help the people that come up to me and ask because I do not have the perms because I am not staff or as I am going around I will see something that I can not help with because it is someone that have broken one of the rules so all I can do is call staff but there has been time where staff has not been on, some the person that is breaking the rules can get away with it until a staff comes on, there have also been other times where someone will need something spawning in but there is no staff on to help them, so me being as active as I am I think that I would bring a lot to the staff team and to the community.

to summarise, I think I would be a good person to bring to the staff team because I am active, friendly with everyone and I like to help people that need it. I just want everyone to have a good experience on the server and give them help if they need it. I think I would be a good choice even though I don't have any past experience 

Edited by B1GG1E

+1

• He's Fleet.
  • Confident in everything he does.
  • He started the server not long ago and has climbed up the trooper ranks to COL and senior medic i believe and even got accepted into Fleet.
  • Great Attitude, I've never heard him get aggressive or argue with somebody

IRP Trooper Ranks

JT Junior Medic Sergeant Major

DT Senior Medic Colonel 

Deputy Medical Officer

Head Medical Officer

IRP Staff Ranks

Admin

IORP Army Ranks

68th HMO Staff Sergeant

IORP Government Ranks

Imperial Prefect (Finance)

IROP Staff Ranks

Admin

image.png.bf07ba3cc9e218451830235ea074d8c8.png

image.png.79407bcb79aa27778a14d97215a59a17.png

Steven Connor ❤️

+1

racist

chad

a priest

man of god

Current Ranks : IRP Senior Administrator, ISB Member

Previous Ranks Fleet Warrant Officer, Sith Lord, ISB Agent, Trooper EP,
Sith EP, Jedi Warlock, JT Commando Medic Colonel, Purge Sergeant Major HMO 1402, Jedi Historian, 74th DMO, 501st VC, Jedi Lead Honour Guard [Master], Wolfpack EXO

Meme Thread - General Discussion - Werwolf Gaming.net

giphy.gif

+1

I have taken Garry under my wing ever since i first met him as a ST NCO. And although he had his mingy moments in ST; who did not when they first joined the server? He has slowly but surely gotten more and more competent, active, serious and he geniounly tries and manages to do a great job now. He is probably the single most active guy on the server, and even carries it a bit now that he comes on and does fleet stuff for hours on hours every day.

Same as Rapid, as his fleet commander for a while now Garry is a guy i would trust, and although he does joke about some times he is doing it in more the right ways and to make others have a fun time. Summarized; is fair, active, competent, helping and experienced. I think he would make a good staff, no matter if his beginning was a bit scuffed. Would love to have him in the team.

Current ranks

ICRP

ISF Sec. Sup. Lt. COL

Junior Developer

Previous ranks

DU Commander | Battalion Warrant Officer | CWRP

Fleet Commander + Fleet Temp Commodore | IRP

Super Admin | Lead Mentor | IRP v1 - IRP v2 (2 yrs)

Fleet Commodore & Temp Rear Admiral | IRP v2

Rebel General | IRP v1

T Shock Commander | IRP v1

Shock Captain | TRP

Moff | TRP

Rebel Major | TRP

CFU Deputy Director | HLRP

Vegilantes Lead Agent | Gamemaster faction | HLRP

Moderator | Gamemaster | Discord moderator | HLRP

"https://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=oy0TUwGba9Q"

Skjermbilde 2022-03-18 185218.png

20220619211312_1.jpg

Skjermbilde 2022-08-03 124245.png

+1

having known and spoken to Garry for a while with his high rank and dedication to the server he can seem mingy but I know his heart is in the right place great pick for staff and ill hopefully get to mentor you buddy good luck!

Past T-RP/ICRP/IRP Ranks: Admiral, Army Vice Commander, 501st Lieutenant, SF Commander, Vice Manager

Past IORP/IRP Ranks: IC SQ40 Commando, IC Temp Vice Commander, DT Vice Commander, Shock Vice Commander

Past CWRP Ranks: 212th Colonel, 41st Sergeant, 501st Lieutenant Colonel, CG Executive Officer, 212th T Executive Officer

Neutral

Positives

Detailed Application

Active and engaging member of community

Proven through fleet

Negatives

I cannot remember specifics, however I have seen and heard about attitude problems where he has come close to DTP warnings & has got verbally aggressive to players in the past. 

Edited by Haze

Kind Regards,

Staff Manager Haze xx

Neutral 

Nice Guy 

Active is TS3 

Known within the community

Can be quite mingy, hasn't been since he's gotten fleet.

Current Ranks

N/A

Past Ranks

Deputy Director Of COMPNOR

IRP Super Administrator

Tatooine Security Commissioner 

IC Commander

Death Trooper Vice Commander

CWRP Admin

501st Senior Commander

ARC Vice Commander

ARC Colonelx2

image0.png

please kill yourself erich

[Past Ranks]

104th EXO Dark RP T Mod | 327th LCOL | CT T EXO | Lambda Man 

GC Major | DU Major | Jedi Champion Shed CG Colonel | Battalion Warrant Officer DT 2nd LT

pop art 3d GIF by Dax Norman