Mark..

Mark 1st Event Application

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: Funlardon + https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055772179/

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou): Battalion Officer Mark/ Jedi Knight Mark

Teamspeak Name: Mark

Playtime on the Server: 1mo 1d 20hr

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/):STEAM_0:0:549466639

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: No

Current Age: 27

Warns/Bans: 1 
VDM
Garrys_Mod_Screenshot_2022.05.24_-_12.45

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes/Yes

Event Plan:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1By7qOaT_ebErRYz93Hxis4H4-8rftGER8HGFpip5Xb4/edit?usp=sharing

Enemies, HP, Amount:
B2 Super Battle Droid - HP 2000
Assassin Droid - HP 1750
Commando Droid - HP 1500
Droideka - HP 1350
Battle Droid - 1200

Jedi EC - HP 70K Depending on Jedi count)

Passive, HP, Amount: Perp, 1800, 1

Story:

Event Information:
Please refer to above document

(Venatar Geonosis)

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: No

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?:

Yes, The responsibilities of being an event planner is to make events that keep the players engaged and entertained with making them look forward to spending their time on the server. Along with this it is also to help where things may be needed if the staff are unable to answer a claim by assisting them with the claim to ease their duties.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?:

Yes i understand that a training phase will be held due to the fact that you are given a lot of responsibility and being entrusted with essentially keeping the server entertaining which needs to be learned on the ways to do this.

Anything else?:

I would like to put the VDM in context, While I was driving a tank in the GR corridor as I was told  to do so by my higher up I accidently killed someone after asking them to clear the way which led to receiving this warn

W-G E-Planner

Edited by Mark..
Had to fix a mistake with jedi EC/ Updating Warn

Past Ranks

[CWRP] Battalion Captain | Jedi Guardian Event Planner [IRP] Shock Squadron Leader | Shock Commando Medic

spacer.png

+1

Top lad

Fun to be around would make a great event planner Best of luck buddy!

Current Ranks:

Battalion 2nd Lieutenant 

Previous Ranks:

CG EXO|501st SGT|SCT EXO|Event Planner|DT Commander|41st CPL|104th MJR

+1
I LOVE MARK!!!!! No really this is a great event plan hp could be tweaked but thats very minor great guy

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1

Great Guy to talk to and i havent had any issues with him

Event Plan is good, however just needs a couple balancing changes which can be fixed very easily

Put effort into his application by making a nice looking dupe to accompany his event plan

+1

Very Active and has great performance, Im sure he is a perfect fit for EP.

Spoiler

Previous OOC rank
Plat-VIP
Senior Event Planner

Previous IC rank
CT Drill Sergeant-Major
------------------------
CE Captain
------------------------
CG Vice-Commander
------------------------
Battalion  Colonel
------------------------

Jedi Scout

+1

Mark is very active and is a competent person and can be trusted with perms as well has been doing outstanding.

RC/ARC Missions are always fun and its nice to see that you added some thought to that and even made a cool dupe for it. 

However, I understand that Geonosis is quite limited but I personally would like to see something refreshing and new instead of the "we need to go destroy another droid facility on Geonosis" 

That being said, you will have more creative freedom once you join the EP team, get advice from the more seasoned EP's, pick their brains for ideas and don't be afraid to ask for help! I look forward to seeing more of you Mark!

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

+1 

Great fleshed out plan 
mixes jedi and clone event but not to the point of annoying for everyone 

Competent Batt will understand whats stupid to do for clones 
Great friendly guy 
Doesn't abuse his Batt power so gives hope for his ULX 

Genosis is a laggy map in my experience and blowing up a droid factory their is very common (made his own dupe tho)

I made him do something stupid and he shouldn't be punished for this (the VDM warn) 

Best of luck mark you can do it lad 

-Battalion Captain Tay - CWRP Event planner 

Edited by Tay
the red part

Pros

Great dupe

Great variety of jobs

Idea sounds fun

Jedi has a cool dupe and event story, love to see it

Cons

Blowing up the factory with real Explosives may not be the smartest idea

Small note, dont overuse LFS, can crash lots of people games

Final answer:  +1

+1

You are doing what many great event planners are doing. Firstly having a great mix of jobs so others can be engaged and will make the fights more intresting. Along with that you are using dupes. Though some may not be huge, it shows that care has atleast been put into the planning of it. Along with this, there are some basic pictures to show where people need to go, which means a Commanders briefing could happen, leading to more engagement and better tectically leading.

Only issue I have is the idea itself. Though Geonosis is okay, the idea is very normal and happens all the time.

Good luck,

-Connor/Breatoking

Accepted
Congratulations! Event Management have decided to accept your application. Poke or Message me on TS/Discord when you are ready for the Interview!