Yes i can 

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

5months,2weeks,1day,21hours and 1 min

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

104th Senior Commander REX - Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: 

I have a working Microphone and I speak and type

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

Joined on the 22nd of September 2019 I haven't left the server but have been on Loa and Roa since joining.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:All the time to see what is going on and talk to the fellow members of the server.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): https://imgur.com/a/pq1ddLm

State the role of staff on the server:

The roles of the staff on the server are to Punish rule breakers and assess the situation to follow with the right punishment and not just to conclusions. Also, to take Claim for player’s needs, for example, whitelisting and spawning/giving items that are needed for sims.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes i have

List of all previous server staff experience:

None on WG Servers have used the old system ULX but no the need one SAM so i hope it is the same

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

I understand as being unsuitable as a staff member can cause problems for other people and ruin the server when I'm meant to help players enjoy their time here and make sure they follow the rules.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

First I would check blogs to see if there is any damage inflicted by the player to anyone. Then if there was I would then i would go to the person and tell them they are being warned and banned for what they have done and the ban time will be decided by the punishment guidelines.

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would TP to a battalion and ask for them to send a Cadet trainer but if no battalion is on I will then ask in OOC for a trainer to go train the cadets. If no trainer goes I will then bring random nco+ to train.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I would tell him to be more careful as miss clicks can happen but I will watch him to see if he does it again because a miss click can be used as an excuse so sometimes u will have to watch out for that.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

As a staff member, I would do nothing but as a second LT or higher, I would remind them that they should salute to 2nd LT or higher.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

By this i would Explain to them how what they did was Fail RP and then explain to them trying to find loopholes in the rules will result in a harsher punishment. So I would now punishment accordingly to the guidelines aka warns and a ban for trying to loop hoop the punishment

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however, they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would tell them to stop arguing as it will end up making the matter worse and tell them if they have any problem with what they have been punished for to  make an unwarn/ unban request then give them the link to the forums 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I feel I could make a good staff member as I do know my stuff and am always willing to improve. I know some of the commands needed to be staff which I learned from previous experience and I know how to sort out a situation properly, I can bring new ideas. I always try my hardest to persevere through a task no matter what, and I think that it will come in handy in every issue I have to sort out. I like to help where I can and attempt to solve problems to help people out, I share a common goal with the server, to make a good and prosperous server. I believe I have the good common sense to decide on situations that require more than a steel template written down which may as well help me in cases I do get accepted.

I can be a very serious person when needed and can deal with anything thrown my way. Also, I will always have a fair judgment of situations and always help those that need help and listen to both sides of the story before making my final judgment instead of just rushing ahead and punishing the person. I will also treat everyone equally and deal with that person accordingly no matter what rank and if I know them or not; As it would not be fair to not treat them equally. I know I have made some mistakes and I learn from them every day but I will always work hard to fix the problem at hand and make sure no one gets away with not following the server rules. 

By becoming staff I also aim to grow as a person and help everyone I can. Also, I aim to help everyone I can to enjoy their time on the server and to help the players that come on later in the evening as I can be on pretty late most of the time.

REX.gif

+1

Rex is a really friendly guy and has been around for a long while. Reached Senior Commander so that shows some dedication. I've had no issues IC or OOC with him.

Good luck Rex!

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

+1 Great guy, Im suprised he wasnt Staff already, and even good Application, 

Current Ranks.

Jedi Healer- 212th 2nd LT- Reserve Medic
Past Ranks.

CG 2nd LT - CT 4123 - 41st 2nd LT - GM CPT - 501st COL -  CG DD 104th LT COL - GM LT
2x Regimental Medic CE Major - DU SGT442nd 2nd LT Jedi Snr Guardian- Battalion 2nd LT- GM Supervisor

Disclaimer: Since there are extremely limited spots in staff with many many people applying I will be completely honest and judging/responding not only based off if I believe you will be a capable staff member but are you better suited to be a staff member compared to the other 40 people that applied, so don't take any of this to heart. Thanks : )

+1/Neutral

You have the experience and capability to be a solid staff member

104th has been in a really good for a while and ngl I thought for a while you just weren't that good of a CMDR and was a little inactive but I guess I can't discredit you just looking at how stable its been for how long. Being a solid CMDR shows you got some good staff qualities

Being completely honest the app have had more effort put into it, especially considering how competitive staff apps are nowadays its a bad look not giving it your all on an application. It still wasn't bad just could have been better and I expected better from someone like you that is all. Also the reason for the /neutral as well, normally would just +1 but its only fair to be critical this time as apps are really competitive

currently au tistic

Previous Ranks:

501st ARC Colonel/Temp Exo

DS Squad Leader F73

CWRP Administrator

+1 

Chad

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Edited by ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ Darkeshelios

+1

I know you really well rex, especially in my time as yoda.

When you first started to climb ranks people were heavy against you, you where even screwed a few times after i left, regardless you have always been helpful and put effort into things when myself and others needed it. Gongrats on senior commander and you deserve staff for the effort and time you have put in.

+1

From the Start when i joint the server you was Exceptionally Friendly and Helpful. It is evident that you have put effort and dedication into whatever you do, achieving High Council and Now 104th SCO after being commander for a long time and keeping 104th Stable. 

Clearly experienced and Dedicated enough for Staff

+1

Rex has got high ranks in-game and is currently High command. I have seen you put in effort to the server helping 104th and I feel you will be good fit for the staff team.

The application was good written and you explain the questions pretty good.

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command 

+1

Many High Ranks
Good Application
Lots of Positive Community Feedback

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

+1

top g 
Seems like a great person overall in the short time I've known him, and has helped out 442nd significantly.

Signature Restrictions

Please ensure your signature complies with the following restrictions:

• Maximum of 1 image
  • Images up to 440 x 240 pixels
  • Maximum of 5 lines

• View signatures? fuck me

+1
You're really active, you've show you can be trusted with power being senior commander.
You know how to be proffessional while still being a fun guy!

Good Luck

- Old [CWRP] Ranks (Look how OG I am) - 
CT Commander | CT ARC | 212th ARC | CG ARC | 104th ARC | 501st Commander | GM PVT | 41st SGTM | Jedi Mystic | 2x Event Planner | 2x Jed Knight | CWRP Admin | Jedi Teacher | Sith Arcane | Iron Fron 2nd Deputy | Scaletta Kingpin | Scaletta Don | Stellvertreter Direktor der Propaganda | GD Oberschutze

form.png.5f1b9ffee39958ef4144b1e437bbc98e.png

Denied

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander
DS Commando F69
501st Vice Commander
Temp 501st Commander

Jedi Senior Guardian