Yes i can 

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

5mo 3w 4d 4h 31m.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

104th Senior Commander REX - Event Planner

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: 

I have a working Microphone and I speak and type

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

Joined on the 20th of September 2019 I haven't left the server but have been on Loa and Roa since joining.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:All the time to see what is going on and talk to the fellow members of the server.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): https://imgur.com/a/pq1ddLm

State the role of staff on the server:

The roles of the staff on the server are to Punish rule breakers and assess the situation to follow with the right punishment and not just to conclusions. Also, to take Claim for player’s needs, for example, whitelisting and spawning/giving items that are needed for sims.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes i have

List of all previous server staff experience:

I Am Event Planner within the server and get to use the commands for staff already

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

I understand as being unsuitable as a staff member can cause problems for other people and ruin the server when I'm meant to help players enjoy their time here and make sure they follow the rules.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

First I would check blogs to see if there is any damage inflicted by the player to anyone. Then if there was I would then i would go to the person and tell them they are being warned and banned for what they have done and the ban time will be decided by the punishment guidelines.

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would ask them who is killing everyone then i would look in logs to confirm what this person is saying to me then i would tp to the person who is doing this then Punish the person with the correct Punishment as he has killed a lot of People.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would TP to a battalion and ask for them to send a Cadet trainer but if no battalion is on I will then ask in OOC for a trainer to go train the cadets. If no trainer goes I will then bring random nco+ to train.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I would tell him to be more careful as miss clicks can happen but I will watch him to see if he does it again because a miss click can be used as an excuse so sometimes u will have to watch out for that.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

As a staff member, I would do nothing but as a second LT or higher, I would remind them that they should salute to 2nd LT or higher.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

By this i would Explain to them how what they did was Fail RP and then explain to them trying to find loopholes in the rules will result in a harsher punishment. So I would now punishment accordingly to the guidelines aka warns and a ban for trying to loop hoop the punishment

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however, they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would tell them to stop arguing as it will end up making the matter worse and tell them if they have any problem with what they have been punished for to  make an unwarn/ unban request then give them the link to the forums 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I feel I could make a good staff member as I do know my stuff and am always willing to improve. I know some of the commands needed to be staff which I learned from previous experience and I know how to sort out a situation properly, I can bring new ideas. I always try my hardest to persevere through a task no matter what, and I think that it will come in handy in every issue I have to sort out. I like to help where I can and attempt to solve problems to help people out, I share a common goal with the server, to make a good and prosperous server. I believe I have the good common sense to decide on situations that require more than a steel template written down which may as well help me in cases I do get accepted.

I can be a very serious person when needed and can deal with anything thrown my way. Also, I will always have a fair judgment of situations and always help those that need help and listen to both sides of the story before making my final judgment instead of just rushing ahead and punishing the person. I will also treat everyone equally and deal with that person accordingly no matter what rank and if I know them or not; As it would not be fair to not treat them equally. I know I have made some mistakes and I learn from them every day but I will always work hard to fix the problem at hand and make sure no one gets away with not following the server rules. 

By becoming staff, I aim to grow as a person and help everyone I can while carrying out the events needed to do. Also, I aim to help everyone I can to enjoy their time on the server and to help the players that come on later in the evening as I can be on pretty late most of the time.

REX.gif

+1 

We have had our ups and our one Omegle down but overall he's a great guy who would be a good fit for the server. Absolutely deserves a chance.

-=Current Ranks=-

Kit Fisto, Detainment Droid, Reserve Medic

-=Past Ranks=-

Event Planner, 104th LCPL

spacer.png

Neutral You Did just Get EP But Rex is a good guy

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Rex has been here for a long time and is really commited.
His app looks good and has a high playtime.

He is a trusted guy, got SCO and EP recently.
But just like last time I said to all EPs who applied, I am afraid that if you get staff, you will either leave EP or staff sooner or later.

But from all the applicants, in my opinion, Rex is one of the best choices out there.

+1

-Very friendly, mature, and level headed.

-Activity has improved

-EP so can be trusted with ULX

Sucks that you wanna leave EP for staff but I think you'll do good over here!

Good luck! 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

i think rex would do great as staff, he is Serieus, knows how to handle problems and can deal with people.

although, you just got event staff and i dont think it would be great to be both since it would take alot of time and would be too much as i believe.

but if you were to get staff and leave event staff then i would think rex would be a great choice

+1
- High rank
- sound dude
- got ULX Experience 

[Current Ranks]   
 ST Commander IRP Mod
[Past Ranks] 
[
CWRP]  -  CT LCOL - DU EXO - CG LCOL  442nd VC
[IRP] - ST VC - 501st Temp EXO - Admin

+1
High rank
EP so already knows how our ULX works
Very mature

- You have shown inactivity in the past.

I don't know if you are planning to stay EP if you get staff but i don't think it is an smart idea to combine both. In my opinion you would have to choose between one or the other. 

Good luck,
Henk

Current Rank's:
CE Commander
CWRP Senior Administrator
Past Rank's:
CE Executive Officer
CWRP Administrator

+1

Positives: 

- Reached high in game rank

- Good Application

- Has experience with being EP

Negatives: 

- Has been known for being inactive at times

Overall

I think Rex would make a good staff member, he has shown a lot of time and dedication to the server which is positive to see. On the other hand Rex has been inactive at times and with recently achieving EP, I don't think it would be smart (as Henk said) to keep both so depends on your plans if you were to be accepted to the team! 

Good luck! 

- cam

Current Ranks:

GM Commander camo

CWRP Senior Admin

Previous Ranks:

GM ARC Colonel camo

Ahsoka Vs Morgan.gif

+1

The Application

• Pros:
    • You have a very high playtime
    • You are high ranking, and can handle power and responsibility
    • EP experience means you know how to use ULX
  • Cons:
    • Not much sets you apart from the other applicants

The Applicant

• Pros:
    • You are trusted, mature, and respected within the community
    • I think you would be an excellent staff member
    • I have only had positive interactions with you
  • Cons:
    • N/A 

Good luck!
Cheese

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

+1

Great Community Feedback
Very High Clone Rank
Very high ex ranks too
Trusted

EP but shows responsibility with SAMs 

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

+1 

Very high IC rank, good playtime, good application, would make a good member of the staff team. You just got EP and it can be hard balancing both EP and Staff, but if you think you can manage the go for it!

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command 

Denied
Unfortunatly you have not been selected at this time.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET