Der Larp Goblin

Pagan's Battalion Application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: Dave

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:223298933

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): Platinum VIP

Age (Must be 14+): 20

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 2 months 13 hours

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: It is

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: Yes, I have

Do you meet the requirements: I do

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot:

I was perma banned as a result of a stupid mistake which I have since learnt a valuable lesson from and vow never to do it again.

https://gyazo.com/3137c515306eefa5a911f0dfd41bf301
A few of these warns have been from roughly three years ago despite this I believe I have learnt from these warns and gained a better sense of maturity and responsibility as a result.

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): GM SOF LT COL Pagan

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): CG Commander

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): I have been commander striked when I was Vice Commander three years ago, this was a situation where I was on speeder training and a staff member came out of noclip and I was punished for it. 

What is the Battalion Motto: "Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender."

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum):
Battalion are the leaders of the GAR, they are to be responsible and strict when needed while ensuring they are a role model to those below them. In battle, their leadership is supposed to shine greatly, ensuring all the regiments are well informed on orders and strategies that are to be used against any enemies of the republic whether that be during a base attack or a planetary excursion. They are also tasked with supervising regiments when a member reaches the rank of Battalion officer, in this regiment they are required to complete trainings and act as almost as an advisor I feel like to the hierarchy of said regiment. Finally, I believe that a Battalion must be an upstanding individual, one that is active and approachable and finally a born leader.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):
I believe that I should be picked for Battalion as I demonstrate key qualities that are required to lead the GAR such as my leadership, teamwork and communication skills. In addition to this, I believe my previous experience greatly increases my chances as I have extensive leading experiences as a member of the CG and more importantly for some time. During the time mentioned, I worked tirelessly to ensure my regiment ran like clockwork and those inside of it upheld a serious and professional image while also reaching my hand over to the side of jedi and greatly assisting in the reforms of what was known as the peacekeeper path that I believe I done a good job with judging by its demand at the time.

Furthermore, I believe that my personality makes me an approachable person with any issues or concerns that may be on the minds of those of the regiment I may be supervising or in general which I believe can be shown by my efforts to implement support like such in CG as VC as well as Commander. Alongside this, I believe during my tenure as hierarchy previously mentioned I had to work together with my fellow colleagues in an attempt to rebuild what was a very dysfunctional and unstable regiment at the time which at the time was a hard situation to overcome and solve but I believe as a result I gained valuable qualities which makes me a good fit for battalion.

( On an OOC note, I believe since my last time playing which was almost three years ago I have gained a sense of maturity and in a sense wised up as I understand previously I was not the nicest person to play with and I apologise for that in advance. Alongside this, I believe since coming back from my unban I have given a considerable amount of commitment to the server by reaching the rank of LT COL as of writing this as well as making amends with some people that I may have not got on with in  the past. To conclude, I simply ask for a chance to prove myself, I understand that it may take some time but I believe that I have changed for the better and willing to demonstrate this in battalion.)

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? I do

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):
In combat a battalion member should stick with his regiment that he is supervising ensuring to push with them and not leading the charge despite the urge that may be to do so. As well as this, they are permitted to tell their regiment locations to search for instance however the battalion must leave the overall regimental leading to the commanding officer of the regiment. Finally, a member of battalion should not overrule the leading battalion at any point however some advice could perhaps be given through comms if they feel incredibly necessary.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?
Lead an base attack.
Host an open training/SIM.
Lead a planetary and perform a debrief.

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too:
A Battalion Brigadier has the ability to promote or demote anyone from the rank of Captain or below.

Anything else?: Any feedback would be appreciated both negative and positive, if anyone viewing this wishes to ask any questions regarding this application or my experience can in my DMs or application. Cheers for reading.

Extremis07/22/2020

- MP40 recoil slightly increased. - StG44 recoil decreased and damage increased.

Extremis09/08/2020

- Bren Firerate increased to 570 from 540.

- StG44 firerate increased from 560RPM to 630RPM.

A lot of people seem to think that Pagan is immature and unfit for most roles on this server but I assure you that he will do a better job then 90% of the people who are already in these roles.

He is serious when it comes to it, although knows when to take a joke
He is a natural leader and nowadays Battalion needs some actual diversity in their leading

He has also got major past experience, I do not see this often in Battalion members and I think having someone like Pagan who is an older player can help the younger Battalion members, and vice versa.

I do hope that Battalion Command take his application seriously and DO NOT just shrug him off because of what some other person said.
+1

Edited by ethan

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

+1/Netural

Well Written application

Active on the server

Tons of experience

Can be a bit mingy sometimes.

Overall haven't had many interactions with you.

Good Luck Pagan.

Current Ranks
IE Jr Medic SGTM GM Jr Medic CPL IRP Event Planner

Past Ranks
                CE Medic Major 212th 2nd LT l CWRP Event Planner Battalion LTCOL   

-every interaction I have ever had with you has been mingy and not professional in any matter

-only leading I have ever seen you do is shouting at people in your own regiment

Current Ranks: ICRP Admin

Previous Ranks: Sith Sub-Path Leader, Battalion Lieutenant Colonel, 501st Vice-Commander/Lieutenant Commander, DarkRP Admin, Deathrun Admin, CG Colonel, SCP RP Super Admin. SCP-096, The Serpants Hand, CI Delta, IJAMEA, O5-3. Site Director, GOC, Echo-14, MC&D Salesman, Anderdon Robotics Robot, Sarkic Karcist/Vice-Manager, SCP-1048 (When WL), Head Researcher, MTF E-11 Commander, Ethics Committee, Church of the broken God Maxwellism/Orthodox, Harrow-23 Manager And NU-7

+1, To put it simply WG seems to love redemption stories majority of those in high positions currently wouldn't be there if someone somewhere had the wacky notion to give them a second chance, without naming any names.

The commander strike never should have happened, Kids came out of noclip infront of him and got ran over it was a very one sided discussion between Frisby and Kids.
The Hierarchy Blacklist was also complete bollocks, Blacklisted 6 months after leaving the server just because Silent felt like it? Good joke. I even spoke to Silent myself after he handed out said blacklist and his response was something along the lines of "Haha, doesn't matter I did it cause I can, not like theyre going to come back to the server anyway."

I'm not gonna type a big message sucking this guy off cause for a start, you all know he's my mate anyway so it would be incredibly bias I just feel that some clarity needs to be expressed here seeing as the majority of the server seems to give Pagan a bad rep as a result of an incredibly twisted game of chinese whispers which has happened since his initial departure to NRP.

Past Ranks

[IRP Staff Manager - CWRP Super Administrator]

[IRP &  CWRP Lead MentorEvent Planner]

[Imperial Vice-Admiral, Republic Commando OS Squad Leader 'Foxtrot-60'Jedi Grandmaster Yoda]

And a bunch of other shit no one cares about...

+1

• Pros:
  • High previous IC Ranks
  • Great Activity
  • Cool guy
  • Has been trying to be a better person after being unbanned
  • Great playtime, has been around for quite some time
  • Good answers given to questions

• Points of Consideration:
  • Has quite a few warns, they are old, however still something to consider

• Cons:
  • Pagan can be unprofessional at times

Good luck!
    Herold

Current Ranks:

Battalion Brigadier

Previous Ranks:

CT Senior Medic Colonel | Battalion Colonel | GM ARC 2nd LT | CG Colonel

+1 

Up the RA

Current Ranks

N/A

Past Ranks

Deputy Director Of COMPNOR

IRP Super Administrator

Tatooine Security Commissioner 

IC Commander

Death Trooper Vice Commander

CWRP Admin

501st Senior Commander

ARC Vice Commander

ARC Colonelx2

image0.png

+1 

• Lots of previous high ranks, this would mean he required a great quantity of leadership skills in order to get to these positions and maintain them for a considerable amount of time. 
  • Pagan has spent a total of 2 months and 13 hours which equates to 5,302,800 seconds. This is obviously a considerable amount of time spent on the server which shows dedication to the server over a long period of time.
  • Pagan has also played other Werewolf Gaming servers such as Nazi Roleplay (Rest In Peace) which also displays the versatility that Pagan possesses as well as the adaptability to the environment or scenario that he is in. 
  • While he may have previously been blacklisted from Battalion. We all however know this was incredibly false and unjust! This was a result of PC Silent's power trip during his time in admiralty which should have never occurred as so this would have never been an issue in the first place.

GOOD LUCK DAVID - FREGGLES

luke.png.ebc1f1024b7a11c1cd48d9ce57556e6d.png

luke bennet fade - 16/07/2023

allan saint maximin

I believe Der Larp Goblin would excel if they / her were to be accepted into the notorious establishment known as Battalion. This is for an abundance of reasons, such as:

- Experience in multiple regiments

- Good attitude in game and out of character

- Well known and always happy to help

- Solid amount of playtime

- Fantastic application

- Dedicated to his regiment which shows loyalty

- Racist in the past but looks like he has decided to keep that strictly out of character

- Decent member of GM when not using their equipment

- No sense of humour

- Great leadership qualities

- Incredibly active currently

- I feel like he would fit in nicely and is well received by current Battalion members

+1
Here is  a Battalion being "Mingy" in bunks, Pagan hasn't done anything like this.

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

+1 

with the current state of battalion Pagan will do good and ensure that battalion is to a high standard.

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod

+1

Although people will call for bias, this is. I've known Pagan for a while, but he's an old player with plenty of experience when it comes to CWRP in general. He is very level headed but isn't afraid to say what needs to be said. Although being called mingey and what not on his return, he's proven himself with his dedication to rank up within GM and been able to achieve SOF also. Would be silly to deny him to be honest.

giphy.webp

+1
Seems like a good guy from the few interactions I've had and from other's replies seems likes he has more than enough experience. Good luck Pagan!

Current Ranks:

[Reserve Medic]

Previous Ranks:

[CT Colonel] [CT Vice Commander] [501st Adv Rancor] [501st Colonel] [501st EXO] [Jedi Warlock]

spacer.png

+1

jolly good fellow 

Current rank: 501st Sergeant Major, Jedi Consular
Past Ranks

CT Captain, 501st PVT,  CT Snr Medic Colonel, CT Vice Commander,  Jedi Watchman,  Jedi Teacher, Event Planner, GM Medic Captain, GM RS SOF Colonel, 41st RS SOF 2nd Lieutenant, 41st Advanced Rancor Lieutenant, 41st Colonel

Denied 
Battalion command have decided you are not yet ready for the rank of battalion you may reapply in 2 weeks and when apps are next open 

Edited by Tay